Accident!

Nisha's pov:

Warmth blossomed in my chest, sparks ignited as he leaned in close. My heart almost stopped beating as his lips brushed mine. I got this feeling to have his lips brushing together, tentatively, for the first time. The smell of his perfume, of the soft, peachy scent of his aura, was dizzying, butterflies dancing in my stomach. But warmth consumed me as he leaned more, and his lips impossibly soft against my own.

Author's pov:

He lowered his lips to hers and caressed her mouth in a soft yet passionate kiss. Second by second their lips got tangled into each others and their souls lost in there. That beauty, that peace and that serenity was just amazing.

Her lips were soft, almost silken, and creamy against his. He could feel the soft tickle of her breath beneath his nose, fingers entangling through her hair as they breathed each other in.

Nisha submitted herself to every heady sensation, forgetting that she was sent, nervous or something else called giddy. Only here, now, this instant of delight mattered.

He led her in the kiss, and she soon managed to get involved.

Abhinav's pov:

I held her by her neck and touched her lips to mine gently and affectionately. My mind immediately crowds with a million thoughts, but I push them away for the moment, desiring nothing more than to enjoy this moment. My moment, that I have been imagining since so long.

Almost immediately, she recoils shyly and blushes uncontrollably. I look at her adorably, the swarm of thoughts flowing into my mind just admires her innocence. She begins to retreat, fearing something too quickly. I move quickly to her, brushing away her hair. I lean in and gently guide her head toward mine.

Our kiss lasted some mere moments, but it felt great. Thousands of thoughts are forced away to make room for one single idea. I would really love to hold on to this moment forever, just freeze the time. I release and rest my forehead against hers.

"I like you so much Nisha, more than you can imagine. I promise that it won't take long to reach the next step." I say, barely more than a whisper. She blushes more.

Even though I wanted to clearly tell her how much I have fallen in love with her, I didn't. I didn't want her to feel pressurized under my feelings, at least not when she doesn't reciprocate the same. I know it must have taken her a lot of courage to confess that she likes me and I also know that I would know when she falls for me the same way I do.

I leaned in one more to connect our lips again. Each moment, the feeling of her soft, perfect lips becomes more and more provocative. It is in this moment that I truly realize that I am hers and she is mine. I was meant for this, I was meant for her.