Her Realisation!

Nisha's pov:

I remembered the time where we were with each other as if we were just made for each other. So compatible, so understanding and so pure. Every emotion that we felt had that innocence attached to it which made every day feel like the first one.

We laughed together like no tomorrow, we even cried together to hold each other through our thick and thin. We conversed together to pass times also, we stayed silent to listen each other's heart beats.

But, now all we had was uncomfortable aura around us. We had this painful silence that made me feel sick. It's been two days since he hadn't returned home. And, it's beyond my patience now.

I have been so badly dying to talk to him, apologise to him, hug him like before and see his smile that is worth dying for. But, that's only possible if he returns home.

It's past dinner time and as usual, after lot of insistence from Papa, I had my dinner in the room itself. I also called for an extra plate if he returns today. Everyone else had fallen asleep making me embrace that killer silence, but no choice.

After reading the ongoing novel for quite some time, I kept that aside and slowly, with the help of a walker, went to the balcony and stood there. I waited there for quite sometime and went back to the room when I felt my knees getting weak due to standing a lot.

Just as I turned around to go inside the room, I saw the door of the room creak open and there he stood ; with his first few buttons of his shirt opened, the shirt that is usually so neat and tidy tucked inside his pants, was now out in open, his coat hanging in one of his hand and his mobile in his other hand.

Just as for a minor second our eyes met, I quickly averted them as I no longer had the courage to look in them which held a lot of dishearteness and pain of not being trusted.

"Why are you still up?" He asked.

I felt his voice make patterns in my stomach. Those wierd patterns when I'm nervous as heck. His hoarse voice penetrated through my ears and reverberated straight to my body.

Just as he thought that I wouldn't answer and he walked towards the closest, I said, "I was waiting for you."

I literally hated my voice right now as it came out so weak.

But, he stopped in his tracks and turned around.

As he turns around, he looks at me. His eyes meet mine and he stares, just stares as if all that I have inside is clearly visible on my face. His eyes seem dark, so dark that if it wasn't for me, a stranger would have feared him.

I walk to me and my head drops on his shoulders and I shake it in negation. "Please don't do this to me. I'm sorry. " I push myself off him and lool up. He half turns towards me, heading to go away but, then I suddenly drops to his knees infront of him.

He was so shocked that he literally jumped back and in a second pulled me up to him. "Stop this nonsense Nisha."

He wraps his arms around my waist and says, "Nisha, I don't want you to kneel infront of me. Not now, not ever."

"Please, I'm sorry." I pleaded again.

I didn't realise when he encircled his arms around me keeping me held together tightly and his sweet mouth whispering soothing things to me.

He muttered in his low tone, "Nisha, just calm down please. You know that I can't see you crying. Just please calm down for a bit. Please."

"I'm.....I'm really sorry. I didn't want to cry but, I just can't.....control myself. Please don't think that I'm doing this just to gain your sympathy.