Lu Feihuan kept staring at him, and his eyes put more pressure on Cheng Min. Cheng Min looked at the exposed honey-colored chest, hesitated for a moment, and leaned over to start kissing.

Lu Zhanting looked at his uncle's tender tongue sticking out, licking his father's body one after another. At first he didn't think it would feel like licking like this, but if he was being licked by his uncle...

The penis encircled by the fingers became even harder. Lu Zhanting stared at his uncle's movements without blinking, while masturbating himself.

Most of the man's clothes were stripped off, revealing his muscular figure. Lu Feihuan looked thin when he put on the clothes, but after taking them off, he had extremely beautiful muscles, which was the result of years of training on the battlefield. Seeing the exposed brown breasts, Cheng Min leaned over and stuck out his tongue to lick them a few times, successfully hearing the muffled moan from the man's throat.

Lu Feihuan stroked his cheek, smiled lightly and said, "You're still promiscuous, my other wives are obediently and shyly waiting for me to fuck, only you know how to please a man."

When Cheng Min heard this sentence, his whole body stiffened for a moment, but he recovered quickly and continued to serve the man's body.

"Are you doing so much just for that brat?" Lu Feihuan's tone was tinged with coldness.

Cheng Min hesitated for a moment, but still whispered: "Ting'er is your son..."

"Heh..." Lu Feihuan suddenly touched his stomach, "If he was born here, I would definitely spoil him, but unfortunately..."

The unfinished meaning in his tone made Cheng Min feel a little embarrassed, and Lu Zhanting was puzzled after seeing it.

There was no sound in the room for a while, Cheng Min had already climbed off the man's lap, knelt between his legs, and began to untie his pants. The man's crotch has already swollen hard, even through the pants, the size is very impressive. Cheng Min hardly dared to look directly at the standing part, and untied the trouser string with his fingers for a while, Lu Feihuan seemed to be very patient, did not urge him at all, just stared at him with fixed eyes.

Cheng Min finally untied the trousers, and when the trousers were pulled down, the thick and long penis jumped out. The size was as thick as a child's arm, the penis was as big as an egg, and the stem was covered with thick veins. It looks a little hideous.

Lu Zhanting was also shocked when he saw it. He knew that men and women used this part when making love, but his father's big one was a bit scary, but he saw that his uncle's white and tender face was only a few inches away from that thick penis. At the distance, a sense of excitement suddenly surged in the body, and the heart beat faster and faster.

Cheng Min still had shock in his eyes, and looked at the penis with some fear. Lu Feihuan sneered softly, "Isn't it love to death? What? You're scared after only a few days?"

Cheng Min withdrew his eyes and shook his head in a panic. He mustered up his courage, leaned in front of the penis, stuck out his tongue tremblingly, and began to lick the thick penis.

Lu Zhanting's eyes widened, he didn't expect his uncle to do this.

A person who loves cleanliness so much on weekdays... is actually licking such a dirty place for his father!

Cheng Min closed his eyes slightly, and after licking a few times, he gradually plunged into it, licking the thick penis from different angles, and soon the whole penis was wet. Lu Feihuan watched the tender red tongue twirling on the head of his penis, and the tongue coating rubbed against the sensitive fleshy crown groove. He snorted softly in comfort, but his tone was ridiculed, "It's still so good at licking, I'm When you're not at home, you won't be stealing people behind my back, will you?"

Cheng Min opened his eyes, and the innocence in his eyes fell into the man's eyes. Cheng Min whimpered a little aggrieved, "No..."

"Oh, that's right." Lu Feihuan's smile brightened, "You don't even dare to expose your body in front of that brat, how dare you steal it? Be good, put it in, you like to eat it best, don't you?"

Cheng Min lowered his eyes and did not answer, but Lu Feihuan did not let him go, pinched his chin, and made him look up at himself, "Tell me, what is your favorite food?"

There was begging in Cheng Min's eyes, but Lu Feihuan didn't let him go, and laughed in a low voice, "There are only two of us here and you don't want to say it, do you want to say it in front of everyone in the General's Mansion?"

Hearing this sentence, Cheng Min trembled all over, opened his mouth, and said in a voice as thin as a mosquito's cry: "I like... eat... dick..."

The room was too quiet, even though his voice was very low, he could still be heard clearly by Lu Zhanting who was peeping outside the window, his eyes widened in shock, no matter what, he never thought that the gentle and polite uncle could say such a vulgar word. But the penis was even more excited, he moved it a few times quickly, and the first ejaculation came out, spraying all over his hands.

Lu Feihuan seemed dissatisfied, and said coldly: "What do you like? Speak louder? Who do you like?"

Cheng Min's face was full of shame, his eye circles were red, he closed his eyes, and said a little louder, "I like to eat my husband's big dick... woo..."

Lu Feihuan smiled with great joy, "Msanggong rewarded you with food, why don't you come and eat?"

Lu Zhanting didn't care about the sticky feeling on his hands, and his eyes were fixed on the scene inside the house. At this moment, his respected and loved uncle opened his mouth and swallowed his father's penis into his mouth. The huge glans filled his mouth, but he didn't stop, and continued to swallow.

Too much uncontrollable saliva flowed out from the corner of his mouth and flowed down the shaft. Cheng Min swallowed half of the penis, and the head of the penis had already reached his throat. He spat out some and tried to swallow it down again.

Lu Feihuan stared closely at the scene of him giving himself oral sex. The thick and long penis was sucked into the throat by the tender mouth. Cheng Min swallowed a few more times, and slowly swallowed the whole penis.

"Sexy mouth." Lu Feihuan was terribly excited, but still maintained a calm expression on his face, "Sure enough, I really like to eat it, and I swallowed it all after such a long time."

Lu Zhanting was also stunned. He didn't expect his uncle to be so powerful, actually...unexpectedly...Seeing how his uncle's facial features were deformed by the thick and long penis, Lu Zhanting became excited again, and his uncle started to move He got up, knelt down between the man's legs, and began to swallow the penis up and down, the movements seemed quite skillful. He spat out his father's penis for a while, leaving only the glans in his mouth, and then swallowed the whole penis in his mouth. His whole face was buried in his father's thick pubic hair.

The place of oral sex gradually made the sound of water, Cheng Min's head was a little dizzy, his nasal cavity was surrounded by the strong fishy smell of the man, he closed his eyes, didn't dare to think about anything, and tried his best to serve the penis in his mouth.

Lu Feihuan was actively served by him for a long time, and seemed a little unbearable, so he supported his head and made him stop. Cheng Min's confused eyes met him, and Lu Feihuan's penis swelled again, and he whispered, "I'm starting to move, bear with it."

Cheng Min twirled his tongue, as if agreeing with his words, Lu Feihuan then held his head, straightened his waist and began to thrust into his mouth.