Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Peeping Uncle Blowjobs Deepthroat For Father

The hot feeling in his lower abdomen made Lu Zhanting a little overwhelmed, but he couldn't bear to move his eyes away from his uncle's face. Once he knew that he felt comfortable, the scene in the bedroom at this moment became sweet and ambiguous. Father's lips and tongue never left those two plentiful breasts, and his actions didn't look like He Sanniang's cub sucking milk in his mother's arms, but rather obscene play.

However, my uncle seemed to be very useful.

"Hoo, be gentle... aha, don't bite with your teeth... um..." Cheng Min hummed softly, his eye sockets were hot and filled with water vapor, making his otherwise plain face look gorgeous.

The more he said this, Lu Feihuan seemed to be against him, biting his teeth harder, and after a while, those breasts turned into a torn look, red and swollen, but even more seductive.

Lu Feihuan tugged at his nipple with his teeth, and it took him a while to let go. The nipple bounced back, and even the breasts trembled. He fixed his eyes on Cheng Min, and called him in a low voice: "Min Lang."

When Lu Zhanting saw his uncle hearing this address, his expression seemed to be taken aback, and he blushed quickly and turned away. His father broke his head and kissed his bright red lips.

Uncle seemed to resist at first, the man's kiss was extremely domineering, hardly giving him a chance to breathe, and he used his lips and tongue to plunder his mouth, sucking the saliva in his mouth, Cheng Min couldn't bear it, so he obediently opened his mouth, stretched out Tongue out for him to suck.

Lu Zhanting stared blankly at the two kissing together, tongues intertwined, body fluid flowing in their mouths, gradually making the sound of water that made people blush and heartbeat. Uncle's reluctance at the beginning slowly turned into an emotional expression, with his eyes closed, his cheeks flushed, and he actively responded to his father's kiss.

This kind of entanglement of lips and tongues is actually more fragrant than the licking of milk just now. The tongues of the two entangled for a long time, until it seemed that uncle was going to be out of breath, and his father let him go.

Lu Feihuan held Cheng Min in his arms, and said in a low voice, "Min Lang."

Cheng Min's whole body stiffened, as if he was embarrassed, the tips of his ears were red, but Lu Feihuan didn't let him go, grabbed his chin, and kissed his lips again.

The two kissed a long and erotic kiss, and when they parted again, Cheng Min's lips were already slightly swollen, and the lips were as bright red as the most beautiful rose flower. Lu Feihuan's eyes dimmed, and he reached out to touch his face with a hoarse voice, "Lick it for me."

Cheng Min's eyes were a little bewildered, and his body was also stiff. Seeing his appearance, Lu Feihuan's heart beat violently, but a slightly mocking smile appeared on his face, "Have you sucked it so many times? Do you still want to pretend to be innocent?"

Cheng Min bit his lip and started to help him undress.

Lu Zhanting didn't know what they were talking about, he only knew that it might be something more obscene, his crotch was hard and painful, he touched it unconsciously with his fingers, and a strong pleasure immediately spread from the perineum to the His whole body made him tremble comfortably. Lu Zhanting hesitated to touch it again, probably because men are born to do this kind of thing, he soon found that when he fingered the penis, the pleasure would be more intense, so he couldn't help putting his hand into his pants , holding the penis that has not yet fully developed and began to move up and down.

Lu Feihuan's clothes were not thick, and the silk satin itself was relatively light, so it was very convenient to take it off. Cheng Min's fingers trembled slightly, no matter how many times he did this, he still couldn't get used to it, not to mention that his identity with this man was so taboo now.