Chapter 122: Personnel List

Start from the beginning

He and Zhu Yuan are men, how could they have a crush on each other, but then Xu Dongyou remembered a more terrifying thing, it seems that many boys and girls will never confess to him, but He has never felt tempted.

Until he met Zhu Yuan who had turned into a human form, his behavior at that time, thinking about it now, was indeed like a reaction of love at first sight.

So he really has a crush on Zhu Yuan?

And, the other party also has a good impression of yourself? Therefore, the opponent will go to the opponent as soon as possible after leaving the big formation, and even give the keel to the opponent when they are insane.

Could it be that when Zhu Yuan was still crazy, the other party had a good impression of him?

This series of events shocked Xu Dongyou in a trance, Tian Ze patted Xu Dongyou on the shoulder, with the expression of someone who had been there before: "Tell your friend to think about it, after all, you can meet someone who likes you at the same time." The other party also likes to be difficult to their parents."

Xu Dongyou opened his mouth, but still couldn't say a word, and sat there blankly for a long time.

In the next few days, he contacted Zhuyuan, saying that he would not be able to pass because he was busy with work during this period, but he could contact him if there was anything to do in the future.

The other party sent him a very cold um.

Xu Dongyou looked at this message, and it seemed that he really felt a pain in his heart, which made it difficult for him to breathe. He tried his best to make him ignore this feeling, and forced him to put himself into work.

In the next three months, Xu Dongyou was almost busy with work, learning dances and songs, and finally released them. After that, the title song and the two songs released after feeling became popular in an instant, and the popularity of singing was very high.

When Zhu Yuan surfed the Internet, he found that there would always be news and content related to Xu Dongyou. Sometimes he would uncontrollably look at Xu Dongyou's photos for a long time, and then sometimes he would accidentally click in and listen to several songs.

Looking at those fiery confession comments on the Internet, Zhu Yuan felt even more depressed and unhappy. He was no longer crazy, but now looking at these comments, he had another desire to vent his heart like crazy. All sorts of unpleasant feelings.

Immediately afterwards, he calmed himself down, his eyes complicated.

It seems that the importance of Xu Dongyou in his heart has not been alienated by the deliberate indifference and separation during this period of time, but has become more missed.

At this time, Xu Dongyou was doing a show in the neighboring province next door. The host of the show was very friendly to Xu Dongyou. He didn't bully the guests like in previous shows. In fact, it wasn't bullying, but a kind of program effect.

But for Xu Dongyou, besides being the most popular idol singer at present, there is another identity that makes them feel a sense of awe, and that is the captain of the ninth team.

Yes.

Not only the handlers of all the processing bureaus, but even these ordinary people know about it. This is because when the other handlers and anchors saw the barrage and asked what Xu Dongyou was doing during this time, they replied casually: "He, Recently completed several missions and was promoted to the captain of the Ninth Division, it will definitely be very busy."

When it was over, the other party added: "Don't think it's just the captain of the team, but that's what the best people can do, and they can become the team captain in the future. Anyway, it's awesome."

Xu Dongyou's fans are very proud, and because they don't want to bring negative influence to Xu Dongyou, they have shown good qualities towards their fans. All activities.

Next, it was time for Xu Dongyou to rest, so he simply went home to accompany his parents. As for Zhuyuan, he still didn't have the past, but chose a period to calm himself down.

It's just that this calm period didn't last long, and everyone seemed to be shaking. Everyone thought that the earthquake had shaken, and ran out of the house one after another.

Xu Dongyou, Xu's father and Xu's mother also ran out one after another. As a member of the management bureau, after appeasing Xu's father and Xu's mother, Xu Dongyou immediately helped others maintain order and used his ability to create a passage for everyone.

The sky was still shaking, and at the same time, the sky seemed to be getting darker. A terrifying human face seemed to be formed in the clouds, and everyone who noticed it immediately screamed, because that face was definitely not formed by coincidence. Yes, it seems to be alive, rolling its eyes to stare at the person behind it, showing a weird and gloomy expression.

"It must be an evil spirit!" Someone yelled in fear: "Quickly call the police and ask the handler to help solve this evil spirit."

Some people think that it is not necessarily evil, but the ability of monsters. In short, this human face really terrified the people of Fengnian City. In order to find out the matter, a handler who has not yet received the task was immediately dispatched to investigate the matter.

Because what happened this time was different from the previous ones. In the past, the evil spirit was only fixed in a certain place, and only two processors were enough. Now this evil spirit cannot be formed in the air inexplicably, right?

Therefore, the scope of this investigation has expanded, and the official even released uninformation, asking anyone who has seen or knows about this evil incident.

It's a pity that those who provided clues obviously have nothing to do with the matter of Yun Xiesong this time. Xu Dongyou's current status is not good enough to go to the street to check like everyone else, but he can sit in the car and feel carefully in all nearby places. Unholy power.

Four hours passed quickly.

The faces in the sky are becoming more and more realistic, as if they will come out of the clouds at any time, everyone can no longer keep staring at the sky, some people even plan to leave the city by car, and it turns out that Thinking that the exit of Fengnian City has been banned from entering and leaving, the reason is that those who saw the empty face are very likely to have triggered the evil event.

This makes ordinary people even more uneasy and fearful. Fortunately, almost all the processors are busy around, and this anxiety gradually disappears. Everyone is now looking forward to the processors being able to solve the evil spirits in the air as soon as possible.

It took Xu Dongyou five hours to travel around the entire city, but he still found nothing.

Could it be that this thing was really formed in the air?

But the question is, how did this evil spirit be triggered? Thinking of the previous evil spirit that died accidentally on the road, and went to this place to disappear after coming out of the portal, it is hard for Xu Dongyou to think of it. Careers and information related to Airspace.

He immediately asked the processing bureau to check whether there were any passengers who died on the plane recently or something else, as long as it was a person.

After being reminded by Xu Dongyou, they immediately conducted an investigation. They even found a professional who was good at drawing faces based on descriptions, and simulated real faces on empty faces, and quickly drew real faces.

This evil spirit looks about thirty or so, and looks a little handsome.

On the other hand, the processing bureau ‌ has passed through Fengnian City in the past year, and the relevant list of Fengnian City who died due to physical illnesses while flying, and compared them one by one with this evil spirit.

[In view of the general environment, this site may be closed at any time, please move to the permanent source replacement app, huanyuanapp.org as soon as possible]

I really found a 30-year-old who died of a sudden illness, who looked exactly like this evil spirit! !