Chapter 115: Betray the Human Race

Start from the beginning

That's why the bureau picked him in, because he really valued his flexibility and changeability.

It's just that when he thought that the other party had betrayed the human race, and wanted to entrap all the handlers, and then thought of the mysterious person who died before, the director even suspected that Liang Shankai knew the mysterious person, and it was very likely that he was people from the same organization.

They couldn't learn everything from the mysterious person who had died, so they had to stabilize the only person who knew the truth and learn useful information from him.

Although the Talisman of Telling the Truth can dig out all the secrets, it is difficult to guarantee that there will be omissions, such as the person's hole cards, it is better to let the other party actively cooperate.

The director said: "You have to remember to explain everything clearly, otherwise I won't be able to try my best to fight for your chance to survive, and your wife will also be ashamed of you."

The last sentence seemed to make Liang Shankai's face turn pale, and he nodded after a long while, "I know, I will explain everything."

It's just that even though I said that, my heart was full of reconciliation.

Afterwards, Liang Shankai began to explain everything he knew. It turned out that he was approached by this mysterious man two months ago. The other party encouraged him to join the secret organization of the guard, and asked me to cooperate with him. Together, collect the evil spirit beads and send them here, so that the evil spirit tree can cultivate evil spirits.

As a matter of fact, the reason why he agreed to cooperate with the guardian is also very simple, because his strength has been stuck here and cannot be improved, even the processing bureau has a way to solve it.

He looked at some people who were not as diligent as himself, and thought that they were more spiritual than himself, and they could even fight with him, and the resentment in his heart increased at any time.

And there is a way for the body guard to increase his spiritual power, but he needs to pay a price to help the other party collect the evil beads in some corpses collected by the processing bureau.

The evil bead did not appear out of thin air, but needed some kind of spell and seeds to be cultivated to succeed, which is why the corpses collected by the processing bureau did not have any evil bead at all.

After handing the evil spirit beads to the guardian, the other party will give him magical things that can enhance spiritual power, and then he finds that these guardians are really powerful, so he tries to contact them , Knowing a very secret information.

That's how to become a guardian.

"But I can't tell you the specific method, unless you can keep me alive. Of course, you can also use mantras on me, but you can't ask how to become a keeper. I asked the mysterious person to do it for me A curse that kills me as soon as I tell the secret."

This is why Liang Shankai was found to still have confidence.

The director's face was ugly, and after thinking twice, he said: "I will tell the higher-ups everything you said, but now, I need you to explain one thing, what is your purpose of dismantling the trap, you should be clear about these evil spirits. Can't do anything to us."

Liang Shankai was silent, "I will not explain this matter until you ensure that I am not dead, and you don't want to dig out this information through the mantra, otherwise I would rather die than confess."

It is certain that there is no way to get more information from Liang Shankai. In addition, Liang Shankai does not cooperate, so it is meaningful for him to stay here. He simply asked a few handlers to escort him out of here for the time being, lest he make small moves in case. .

Then the director called everyone and said: "We will continue to approach this tree tomorrow, and at the same time, I will ask the community to bring an excavator, and we will start digging nearby tomorrow."

The director had already discussed with other people in the field before, and after analysis by Mr. Chen, he agreed that the heart buried in the ground was also the most important link in order to eliminate this evil tree.

So it's time to dig in and find out.

In addition, there are already many evil spirits on the tree of this evil spirit tree, so it is time to speed up the process.

Time soon arrived tomorrow, everyone started to get busy, the trap was advanced to 100 meters again, everyone was ready for the possible counterattack of the evil tree, and thought that the evil tree would not move at all. have

The director once again asked the boss to continue to advance.

This time, at 50 meters, the evil tree finally reacted, its branches moved like a ghost showing its teeth and claws, the color of the evil hanging on it became darker and darker, and finally turned black.

Even if Xu Dongyou was not needed, everyone could sense an unprecedented powerful aura from these evil spirits. Obviously, this evil tree could no longer sit still. It shook the branches again, and the three evil spirits on it immediately wobbled and fell down. Heading towards everyone, the traps set up should have trapped the evil spirits, but they only lasted less than a minute in front of these evil spirits.

During this period, everyone started to attack the evil spirit, but they were still unable to cause damage to the evil spirit tree.

Everyone didn't panic, but looked at the director.

The director waved his hand, "Use the weapon."

This weapon is different from the previous one, but it is inlaid with a sealing stone, which can cause damage to evil spirits, and it also has a little suppressive power attached to it.

[A novel app that has been running stably for many years, comparable to the old version of the book chasing artifact, the source-changing app used by old bookworms, huanyuanapp.org]

Sure enough, the attack of the big brother continued to cause damage to the evil spirits, and was successfully sealed in the end.

At this moment, everyone finally breathed a sigh of relief. This time, this evil tree should have other counterattack capabilities, right? Daddy continued to push forward, and at the same time the ground had been dug a hundred meters deep, and soon he dug up a heart that looked like flesh and blood, which looked extremely hideous.

The stench permeated in an instant, and the red heart was flowing with blood, and the bottom was black, which instantly reminded everyone of the monster's flesh and blood.

Also vaguely understood something.

Suddenly, a branch-like thing sprang out of the heart, pierced through the heart of one of the handlers at an extremely fast speed, and then fell to the ground after being sucked dry of blood.

All this happened so fast that everyone had no time to react, and Xu Dongyou took this opportunity to quickly activate his five senses, and quickly manipulated the dagger to cut off the root of the tree.

The severed tree roots immediately stopped moving.

All the trunks of the evil tree shook, and then the ground began to move, and countless roots appeared, attacking everyone.

Everyone's face was horrified.

Realizing that this tree actually has other attack methods, fortunately, the trap set up before worked and blocked the trunk, the big dog finally reacted and rushed to attack.

The attack speed of the tree roots is extremely fast, but the defense ability is not high. When there are traps as a defense, the attack of the tiger quickly severely damaged the evil tree, and all its roots were cut into pieces.

The heart was beating under the ground, thump, thump, thump.

Everyone's mouths were dry, and their heartbeats also accelerated, because the air at this moment seemed to be filled with an atmosphere that made them extremely uneasy.

And Xu Dongyou, who had turned on his five senses, sensed an unprecedented crisis warning! !