Chapter 113: Arrangement

Start from the beginning

Most importantly, the evil spirit stopped in front of them.

There is no need for the director to remind, some people directly took out their best attack methods and weapons, and Xu Dongyou did the same. He used a dagger that had been strengthened, and at the same time, he did not forget to gather his demon power and was ready to attack at any time.

However, Xie Chong didn't respond to this, just stood there motionless.

The atmosphere seemed to become tense at this time.

"Director, should I try to seal it." One of the handlers asked.

The director frowned, and said: "Not for the time being, let's see what it wants to do first, let's get out of the way for it to pass, maybe we are blocking its way."

Although it was originally to stop the evil spirit from leaving, they now want to know why the evil spirit stopped.

Everyone did as they said, and quickly opened a path for Xie Chong that could accommodate five people in parallel.

Xie Chong still didn't move, watching everyone quietly, which made some people vaguely want to avoid the sight, the more they came into contact with Xie Chong, the more they could understand the power of Xie Chong.

At the very least, ghosts have traces to follow, while evil spirits do not have any, they only act according to the rules, and the way of triggering the killing opportunity is also strange, and some are even unimaginable, just like the game incident, who would have thought of it Playing a game can actually trigger evil events, and even be sucked into the game world later.

Even the longer the incident, the more impossible it is to return to the real world.

Therefore, this evil gaze made everyone feel defensive, and no one knew whether this evil opportunity to kill was related to the gaze.

"Director?" Some handlers couldn't bear it any longer and wanted to fight back urgently.

At the same time, in Xu Dongyou's five senses, you can see that the gray mist on Xie Chong's body seems to be getting thicker, and it is spreading to other people. Xu Dongyou's heart suddenly thumped. A bit like.

Xu Dongyou took a closer look and found that the more people stare at Xie Chong, the stronger the gray mist on their bodies. Could it be that whoever stares at Xie Chong will trigger the so-called opportunity to kill.

[Currently used, the app with the most complete and best listening sounds, integrated with 4 speech synthesis engines, over 100 kinds of timbres, and an artifact that supports offline reading, huanyuanapp.org Source App]

Xu Dongyou immediately told others about his discovery, and others became nervous after hearing this. As long as they know the evil spirit's opportunity to kill, they can actually avoid the possibility of being targeted.

The director immediately ordered some people not to stare at the evil, and at the same time asked a processor with the strongest mental resistance to stare at the evil, and kept walking in the direction of the researcher, so as to give the researcher a closer look. distance study.

The handler followed suit, and after staring at it for about five minutes, the evil spirit finally moved and began to approach the handler. Everyone was ready to attack at any time. The evil was trapped inside.

The handler kept flying back and forth, like flying a kite, leading the evil into the trap, and then immediately stuck an invisibility charm on himself.

‌ is an invisibility talisman, which is not actually invisibility in the true sense, but a way to reduce the sense of existence. It is also effective against evil spirits, but the length of the early-acting events varies, mainly depending on this The level of evil power.

The evil creature that lost its target stayed in place, motionless.

At this time, the researcher immediately went to the ‌ to set up the equipment, and then began to test. After about ten minutes, the effect of the invisibility charm arrived.

Xie Chong once again had a target, and immediately approached the handler, but was trapped in a trap, and it was estimated that the trap would be destroyed in ten minutes.

‌ Someone also judged the strength of this evil spirit.

It's at the same level.

Now everyone relaxed a little bit, not to mention that there are so many processors, the most important thing is that they have updated their equipment, so they can completely beat this evil spirit.

However, since no one knows what effect the elimination of the evil spirit will have on the evil tree in this world, after discussion, they decided to trap the evil spirit, although they also thought about letting the evil spirit leave this place. world.

But the problem is that this evil spirit has already formed an opportunity to kill the handler, and will not leave the world at all, so it can only be temporarily trapped by the sealing stone, not a seal.

The crisis is resolved.

The handler exhaled.

The evil being suppressed by the sealing stone has actually lost all of its activity and ability, and it already has too much reference value, but this is the first time this researcher has encountered an evil that has invisibility for him to study. He found the director and asked to absorb part of the evil organization.

‌ Someone: "..."

The people in the research department are brutal.

The director thought about it, and agreed. The researcher immediately thanked Xie Chong excitedly, and then ran to Xie Chong and used tweezers and a knife to remove a part of the tissue, but the strange thing is that this part of the tissue turned into ashes after being separated from Xie Chong. The fog disappeared quickly.

The researcher's excited smile froze instantly.

Mistake.

But after thinking about it, it seems right. After all, these evil spirits themselves do not have a physical body. Naturally, there is a way to really remove the tissue. He refused to give up, so he simply absorbed part of the tissue again, and put the tissue into the seal at an extremely fast speed. in the instrument.

He shook the instrument, and the gray mist could be seen floating inside, but it did not disappear.

The researcher nodded in satisfaction, carefully put the sealing instrument away, and at the same time found a very small sealing stone and pasted it on the instrument.

He is a very cautious researcher.

At night, everyone began to rest, and Xu Dongyou was still on vigil. After all, he was the only one who could see the evil tree. When dawn came, everyone would let Xu Dongyou rest as soon as possible.

There are still many people who are a little bit unkind, but Xu Dongyou feels that something is wrong. Since his strength has become stronger and stronger, he doesn't really need to sleep anymore, and he can even sleep for three days and three nights. ‌Keep full energy.

But this is really a bit too against the sky, even not very normal. When the gray fog was about to dissipate at dawn, everyone urged Xu Dongyou to catch up on sleep, and the others began to approach the evil tree continuously.

After a busy morning, some people already knew that there was the heart of the tree underground, and they always felt a little bit numb, and had the illusion that they were being watched by the evil tree for what they were doing.

On the first day, they stopped at a position about 300 meters away from the evil tree, and began to set up traps made of sealing stones around them, and then continued to get closer to 200 meters, and continued to set up traps.

During this period, there were several evil proposals that matured and landed. Now, how can anyone still not understand what's going on?

This tree has already sensed the crisis, and it is proposing to let the evil spirit mature to deal with someone!

At the same time, it may also mean... This tree does have a part of the ability to think, or an instinctive reaction, no matter what it is, this is not a good thing.