Chapter 47 - Abducted

Start from the beginning

"Ike!" I shouted and blasted a powerful aim, making it to slash in half and it's body fell on either side of me.

"Cynthia-chan! Are you alright?" Wendy cried and ran up to me.

"Yes I'm fine! Thanks. Are you two alright?" I asked Wendy and Carla who nodded.

"How about you Teena-san?!" Wendy shouted over the old woman who was attacked.

"I'm fine Wendy... thank you." she smiled.

"Cut the acts. Who are you really Teena?" I seethed through my teeth while changing my bow into a spear and pointed at the old lady.

"What do you mean by that, Cynthia?" she smiled weakly.

"Don't give me that crap! Show you're true self!" I snarled.

"Cynthia-chan! What are you doing?! She's an innocent old woman!" Wendy cried.

"Wendy is right! What are you doing?!" Carla screamed in shock. Ignoring their cries, I took a few steps closer and pointed my spear at her throat.

"Innocent old woman, Wendy-chan? Carla? More like a fake old geezer." I sneered.

"You're suppose to respect your elders, aren't you Cynthia?" Teena smiled.

"Shut up you old hag! Don't play games with me. How on earth did you even know our names since we've never told you them? I even remembered that we are suppose to do chores and not kill monsters!"

"Cynthia-chan is right... come to think of it, we never did give you our names! How did you...?" Wendy said startled.

"It was all pointed out... When you said that monsters were approaching you. You're house would've been damaged by now and the land. But right now, it still looks clean and neat... as if nothing happened. You would've been dead right now since you're no mage... and the monsters that we attacked... they never came after you, but to us! If we weren't watching you, then they would've already attacked you from behind but it didn't." I glared at the geezer who placed a finger her fingertip at the top of my spear, letting her blood to drip and gave a smirk.

"Very impressive of you. It looks like I've been caught and I'm intrigued by your skills.", 'Teena' said.

"Oh I'm flattered." I rolled my eyes.

"You should. That's why I must bring you to my Master." her voice changed into a deep masculine tone of a teenage boy. I noticed that her appearance changed by the dark particles surrounding around her, making her gray hair to change to a spiky red color with long trimmed hair on either sides of his face, wild amber eyes glowing at me, as if they were reading my very soul. His attire seems to be punk with a white wife beater tank, a black leather jacket, a red belt hanging on top of his blue jeans and black motorcycle boots. He had a black wristband on his right wrist and a red tattoo of some sort below his right shoulder. He seems to have this cool and sad demeanor presence.

"Master my ass... Why do you need me anyways?!" I asked, still pointing my spear and jumped back from my spot.

"He just wants you to serve his purpose... That, I cannot say anymore." he said in a deep tone, making me to shiver.

"Need Cynthia-chan? We won't let you take her to your Master!" Wendy said, clenching her hands into fists.

"Who are you really? And who is your Master?"

"My name is Hotaru... My Master's name is none of your concern." he bowed, his tone emotionlessly.

"Well then Hotaru, so much for your effort of bringing us here and your so-called job trap. You will not take me with you. I made a promise to Sting-kun." I said confidently and got ready into a stance.