Chapter twenty-one

One week later...

Third pov:
"Come on Felix! I know you can run faster dan dat!!" Jin shouted towards his younger friend, by about five years. Felix is the son to one of the maids in the castle, along with a very few other kids, but they are still baby's, even counting Felix's soon to be little sibling, who is still growing in their mothers tummy.

The two kids were running down the hall, Seonghwa squeaked from having two small beings run around him. "Sorry mommy!" "Sowwy Mrs. Kim!" The two kids shouted, Seonghwa sighed and shook his head, a smile on his lips, he jumped from feeling a strong kick, he chuckled, "I know, and to think he's a future king," He spoke to his belly.

Seonghwa then felt his side heat up, he smiled, "You know you can't hide from me Joong," The alpha groaned, "I've been betrayed by the stars," He sighed out, coming from behind his mate, circling and placing his hands under the large bump, lifting the weight slightly. Seonghwa moaned in relief, leaning back into his mates chest, "Those stars brought us together and gave us a family." Hongjooong hummed, resting his chin on his mates shoulder, "Our gift seems to be passing down love. You saw the mark form on our grandsons wrist?" Seonghwa smiled and nod, his smile then fell into a frown, "Poor Murasaki wish for his brother though, but Jaebeom refuses to let him see the world." Hongjoong kissed his mates cheek, placing his hand where a certain mark laid on his mates waist, "Only time can tell love, we can only help bring and spread the gift, nothing more." Seonghwa nod in agreement, glancing down at his bump, "I'm forty-three and I'm having a pup, and Jin is convinced that there's two. I don't know if my body can take it Joong, I'm not as young as I used to be." As if on cue, his lower back began to cramp, he hissed in pain, breathing though it, Hongjoong kissed his mates temple, "Let's get you to bed my love, you need rest," He spoke in a soft tone, and considering his small frame for an alpha, he picked up his mate like he was mere feather, and carried him to their chambers.

Jin and Felix were still running around and laughing, "Jinnie I got wittle wegs! Imma beats you day!!" Felix shouted, Jin chuckled, and they came to a stop, panting heavily from running, Jin stepped up to the younger, "I know you will Lix, you'll be a great knight in de future." He stated, Felix lit up, and giggled with excitement, "Imma be as good as Joonie. You says he good wit de biggie knife!?" Jin nod, a proud smile on his face, "De bestest! A-and it's called a sword Lix," He explained to the younger, who 'Oh'd', his eyes sparkling in amazement. He then suddenly froze a nearby statue, Jins eyes widen, "Lixie you gots to be careful," He whisper yelled. Felix whimpered, poking the statue, having it back to normal, "I sowwy Jinnie, they worse f-for some wreason." He then hissed and glanced at his wrist, he then jolt his head up, looking around, he then took off following the sound he was only hearing. Jin chased after him, he knew where his friend was going, but he didn't want to be rude to his older brother and mate.

"Felix wait! You can't-" He then groaned when his younger friend burst into his older brothers chambers without knocking. "Go in withouts permission," Jin finished with a mumble, following his friend into the room, to see his brother and mate wide eyed. Jin shut the door for privacy, and rushed to get his friends wrist, "I-I sorry Tae! He-He's just wa-lost. But we're going now," Jin tried dragging his friend out, but Felix whimpered, twisting his hand free, "No-No, he called fur me."
The two older mates furrowed their brows in confusion, but Murasaki cooed when noticing Felix only want to see his pup, "It's alright Jin, Felix honey, you want meet Channie?" The five year old instantly nod, jogging over to the bed and hopping up. Taehyung then noticed the mark on Felix's wrist, "Hey Felix, let me see you're left wrist please?" The young boy did as told, his wrist looking very small compared to the grownups, Taehyung smiled. "How long have you had this kiddo?" Felix hummed, "I hads it furever, mama a-and Eomma Hwa say I special wike Jinnie."
The pup cooed, Murasaki smiled and tilt the pup in an angle to show Felix, "Look who's here to see you Channie? This is you're friend Felix," He spoke in a baby tone, the pup opened his little eyes, he cooed and smiled, reaching out to Felix. The young boy gasped when seeing the heart on the pups left wrist, same as his, Felix smiled, gently holding the pups stretched out hand. "I pwromise to protect chu flower," He spoke, Jin just stood there by the bed, a smile on his face, but he frowned, placing his hand over where his mark is. "Wait for me Joon," He thought to himself.

Meanwhile, Jackson was finally home after helping his son with his newborn, and throwing a baby shower for his royal omega friend. He was confused when Chotan came running over to him, "Jackson, my love, you must help Jaebeom. He locked himself away after an incident happened with Namjoon," He cried out hysterically. Jackson hushed his alpha, telling him to take deep breaths, "What happened Chotan? Why didn't you message me to come home sooner if this was happening?" Chotan nuzzled his nose into his omegas neck, sniffling and enjoying his mates scent and warmth, "Namjoon told me not to, he-he something about letting you take care of Murasakis birth? Did our son have his pup?!" He rambled out, Jackson nod, kissing his alphas temple, "Healthy little boy, now tell me, what happened."

Jackson bolted after his younger alpha explained what happened, he rushed to his sons bedroom, knocking on the door. Sighing in relief when his son said a soft 'come in', he entered, seeing his son sitting on the window sill, reading a book. Jackson shut the door and stepped over and sat next to his son, "Are you eating honey?" He asked, Namjoon hummed, not tearing his gaze away from his book. "Don't worry about me mom, I can take care of myself, if I need you, I'll call for you," He spoke blankly. Jackson furrowed his brows, "But Joon, you fainted, your dad shouldn't have overworked you like that." Namjoon shrugged, "Live and learn, but worse than me right now mom. Papa and I have tried to get him out, but he won't, we're worried about him." Jackson sucked in a shaky breath, "I'm worried about my family Joon, I don't know if you know already, but Saki's son has a mark Joon. If your dad finds out-" "He will, but not anytime soon. I can't see the future mother, I see the newest past. That's why I'm the moon, I've been researching mother, and it's not a curse. But destiny, I have a destined mate, but I vowed to dad that I would stay away from everyone, and promised to just hide my face." Jackson shook his head in confusion, "You spoke to him, when? When did you make this agreement?" Namjoon then shut his book and set it aside, "A few days ago when I woke up. He told me to not get pregnant, and to make sure to stay low, but he's letting me have more freedom in return. I have my first sword competition next month, which reminds me, I must go practice with my new friend Kai. Keep me up to date with dad," He kissed his mothers cheek and left the room, leaving his shocked mother.

"I am so lost, what in heavens in happening?" Jackson questioned himself. He then got up and left to go check in his eldest mate.