Chapter three

Warning!!! Smut!

Third pov:
Seonghwa slowly pulled away from the kiss, he cleared his throat and shook his head, he apologized and was about to leave, but the alpha held him back. Hongjoong shook his head, pulling the omega close by the waist, "You're not going anywhere little one," He huskily spoke, Seonghwa blushed a bright red. "Will you be mine Seonghwa?" He softly asked, the omega gazed into the alphas eyes, he then nod his head, not really trusting his own voice. Hongjoong beamed with happiness, and kissed the omegas lips, Seonghwa melted into the kiss and circled his arms around the alphas neck, they soon made their way to a couch, the omega squeaked from getting pushed onto the soft material. Seonghwa watched with wide eyes, as the alpha strip his shirt off, showing off his toned body. Seonghwa untied the bow to his apron, and began to unbutton his dress, their lips connected, as they fumbled to get the omegas maid dress off, tossing the dress aside. Hongjoong took a long gaze at the omegas body, his fingers traced along the many scars on the omegas skin. Seonghwa hugged himself, now regretting that he showed his body to the alpha, his body looks horrendous.
Hongjoong gently peeled the omegas arms away, giving him a warm smile, "You are so beautiful and strong Seonghwa," He stated, leaning down to kiss the omegas sweet lips, his hand traced down to the omegas small cock, palming it, hearing sinful sounds from the omega, Hongjoong groaned out a curse word, and trailed kisses down the omegas neck, then going to scarred torso. He then paused from realizing something, "Wait, is this your first time?" He then say the omega nod, which made his stomach turn, "We don't have to go all the way, I haft to wait until one of our cycles for me to mark you anyway." Seonghwa lightly giggled, combing his fingers through the alphas hair, "You asked for me to be yours Joong, so I'm giving you all of me. I trust you, plus, it's not like I don't touch myself, I'm twenty- three and lived alone for years, and have spent many heats alone." He stated, the alpha let out a nervous sigh, and nod, "Do you mind if I take your underwear off?" Seonghwa nod, a beautiful smile on his lips, watching the alpha being so careful and gentle with him. He squeaked from the alpha propping his slim legs over his toned shoulders. Seonghwa was about to question the alpha, but a moan came out instead, the alphas tongue was deep inside his hole, licking and tasting the slick his omega body naturally produced. Seonghwa gasped and panted, raking his fingers through the alphas hair, "H-Holy fuck-Hongjoong," He then moaned out a series of chanting the word 'alpha' over and over, his body trembled, his stomach twisted, feeling his high reaching closer. But what caught himself by surprise, was a sudden release somewhere else, and it had Seonghwa feeling like he was on cloud nine. Hongjoong swallowed every drop the omega gave him, moaning at the sweet taste, he sat up licking his lips, his dick hardened at the sight of the fucked out omega on his office couch. A sheet of sweat and cute pants escaping from the omegas lips, Hongjoong leaned down and captured the omegas swollen lips, "Fuck, didn't know you were a squirter, I thought only females do that?" Seonghwa let out an airy giggle, "Neither did I, but it felt different, in a good way. But now~" The alphas eyes widened when the omega suddenly turned them over, seeing the sly smirk on the omegas lips. Seonghwa went down and unfastened the alphas pants and pulling both pants and underwear down enough for the alphas cock to spring free. Seonghwa groaned at the size, and stroked it with his hand, and placed his lips around the head. Hongjoong hissed, and groaned in pleasure, gripping a handful of the omegas hair, gasping when the omega suddenly deep throated his whole cock. "Fuck-how are-gaaahhh please don't stop~" Hongjoong became a mess from an omega giving him head, he's never had that happen before. But he doesn't hate it, he actually begged for more, letting the beauty take the lead. Hongjoong was so close, he was getting so close, but the omega pulled away with a pop. Seonghwa smirked, but he awed when seeing the alpha cry from not being able to cum. He then got up and straddled the alphas lap, cupping the alphas cheeks, hushing the alpha to calm down. "Don't you want to knot your omega alpha? Put pups in me? Fill me every day until I fall pregnant with our first child?" Seonghwa spoke, Hongjoong moaned at the thought of the omega swollen with a pup and nod his head, "Fuck, yes please, wish I could mark you." Seonghwa smiled and pecked the alphas lips, he then lined himself up to the alphas achingly, hard cock, and slowly sunk himself down onto the alphas member. Seonghwa hissed out a moan, bottoming himself on the alphas big cock. Hongjoong gripped the omegas waist, moaning from the tight warmth around his shaft, "You're so fucking tight." Seonghwa hummed, and wiggled his hips, testing the water, before going faster. He then got into a rhythm, fucking himself on the alphas cock, moaning loudly, "Ah! Fuck yes!! Alpha!" He moaned out, he squeaked from the alpha suddenly picking him up and dropping him out the couch, Seonghwa whimpered from the sudden emptiness, and gasped when he got turned over, he loudly moaned from the alpha thrusting into him without warning. Seonghwa gripped onto the couch cushions, feeling his insides getting rearranged. "Ho-Holy- shit! Hongjoong knot me please!!" He begged, moaning from getting rammed by the alphas animalistic thrusts. Hongjoong vice gripped the omegas waist, his knot slowly growing, catching onto the omegas rim, until it swelled too much for him to thrust, and came hard with a groan. Seonghwa moaned, as he too came, and panted the couch cushions with his cum, he's never felt this full in his life. He's never felt a knot before either, so this whole experience was new for him, but he loved every bit of it. He panted and fell limp onto the couch, his eyes fell shut, feeling fatigue flood through him.

Hongjoong smiled at the sight of the omega, and waited for his knot to go down so he could clean up.

Seonghwa woke up to the sun in his eyes, he flinched and groaned, attempting to sit up, but felt a sharp pain in his lower back, he hissed and rubbed it, glancing around the room. He rose his brow in confusion, this isn't his room, and wasn't he originally in the office with the head alpha as well. He then jumped from the door to the room opening, sighing in relief when it was only the King himself. Hongjoong smiled, shutting the door on his way in, "I went to the kitchen and asked them to make you something to eat. Are you hurting?" He asked worriedly, Seonghwa nod, "It's not too bad, but, what do we do now?" He questioned, Hongjoong smiled and sat down on the edge of the bed, "I will teach you how to be royal, and hopefully, we will get married next year," He softly explained. Seonghwa's jaw dropped, "You want to marry me?" Hongjoong rose a confused brow, "Well yes, of course I do, I asked to mate you, so it would make sense to marry you and make you me queen. Unless that's not what you want?" He spoke, Seonghwa then lit up and tackled the alpha, showering the alpha with kisses, their mouths latched together, both moaning from their growing heated kiss. Which lead to doing more in the span of minutes.

Months passed, and Hongjoong was impressed with how fast the omega picked up on everything he was learning, and he's even caught the omega reading in the library multiple times. Which was a big turn on for him, they've become bunny's along the way, they couldn't keep their hands to themselves, and have done the dirty in numerous places.

It's late at night, Seonghwa was reading a book, but instead of it being about law, it was about something else. Hongjoong sighed and plopped down next his lover, who he can officially call his mate. The omegas never came, but Hongjoong started his rut a month ago, and it gave him the chance to mate his beautiful omega. Hongjoong hummed and rest his head on the omegas shoulder, "You know how sexy you look when reading?" He questioned with a husky tone, he then kissed along the omegas neck, Seonghwa giggled at the alphas actions, "Joong, I'm trying to read something important." The alpha pout, glancing at the book, reading the first few words to a paragraph, "Why are you reading about pregnancy?" He questioned, Seonghwa froze, but then shrug, "Just want to be prepared, that's all," He softly replied. Hongjoong hummed and turned the omegas face, just so he could kiss the omegas lips, he took the book out of his mates hands, placing it on the bedside table. He changed his position, getting himself comfortable between the omegas legs, their lips never separating, and the kiss just grew more heated. Hongjoong kissed along the omegas neck, hearing the sweet, sinful sounds coming out of his omega, he then trailed his hands up the omegas nightgown feeling the omegas skin. Hongjoong then paused when he hands felt something on his mates stomach, but then being so close to his omegas scent gland, his omegas scent is different.

Seonghwa's body froze, his eyes weld up with tears, he bit lip, waiting for his alpha to say or do something.

"Seonghwa?" Hongjoong then dug his nose into the omegas neck, "Seonghwa, are you.... A-Are you pregnant?" He questioned, he slowly sat up, his heart raced when seeing his mates tear stained face. Seonghwa nod and turned his face away, "I-I just found out today, the doctor was worried about my heat being late, so they did some tests. But they definitely found the reason, and based on my size, I'm possibly over three months." He softly explained, feeling a gentle hand turn his head, gazing into the alphas deep, brown orbs. He then squeaked when Hongjoong kissed him, he gasped the moment his alpha pulled away, seeing tears running down his alphas cheeks. "H-Hongjoong, honey? Are you not happy?" Seonghwa asked, cupping the alphas face in his slim hands. Hongjoong chuckled, shaking his head, "No, I'm so happy, Seonghwa, you're carrying the next heir to the throne. It's beyond amazing my love, we must marry soon though, and annoyance it whenever you're comfortable and ready to say such news." Hongjoong rambled out, his omega giggled, pulling his mate into a deep kiss, "I love you so much Hongjoong." The alpha smiled like an idiot, placing a gentle hand on his mates small bump, "I love you both, so much."