Chapter eight

*Warning!!! Pregnancy smut!!

Third pov:
A few weeks passed by, Jackson lit up when seeing the cute, chubby baby in Seonghwa's arms when they entered the front doors of the castle. "Oh my goodness, are you just precious?!" Jackson gasped out, he gave Seonghwa a welcoming smile, shaking the other omegas hand. "It's wonderful to finally meet you Mrs. Kim, and his names Taehyung, correct?" Seonghwa smiled and nod, gazing at his son with pride, "He's almost three months, and look at you! My heavens, you're so tiny still, when are you due?" He excitedly asked the younger omega, Jackson smiled, placing both hands on his bump, "I just hit thirty-three weeks, I'm due in March and we all predict a little boy, based on his dada's senses. My mother instincts sense a future omega as well, but I'll love them regardless." He spoke, Seonghwa nod in agreement, he then spotted both kings coming up to them, each King shook the omegas hand. Chotan was in love with the cubby pup in the omegas arms, "Could I hold him?" He asked, Seonghwa smiled softly and nod, handing his son over to the alphas open arms. Chotan immediately started making baby sounds, making the little pup squeal and laugh, which Jackson and Jaebeom found very adorable. Knowing how soft and whipped they alpha mate is for pups, Jaebeom then cleared his throat and gestured Seonghwa to follow him.

All for of them were in the King's office, Chotan was still playing with little Taehyung, while the others spoke. Jaebeom cleared his throat, letting out a heavy sigh, "Thank you for coming all this way Mrs. Kim, our omega has been edger to meet you, being around so many alphas and betas, I can't imagine how overwhelming it can get for him." Seonghwa smiled, waving his hand, "Oh please, call my Seonghwa, and it's a pleasure to meet you both again. I did get your future pup a gift, but it's in my luggage, so I'll remember to bring it later." Jaebeom smiled and nod, "Thank you very much, everyone is on edge now, Jackson is growing closer to his due date. We just hope everything goes smoothly, wish for a healthy pup," He explained, Jackson being more emotional from his hormones being a mess, he began to cry, Jaebeom awed and called him over. Having his omega mate sit on his lap, Jaebeom glanced at the letter on his desk and sighed, pushing it over to Seonghwa's sight. Seonghwa furrowed his brows in confusion, and picked up the letter, which is also for his mate back at home, but he read through it anyway. "So, you want our sons to get married?" Jaebeom sighed, rubbing his omega mates lower back, hearing a sigh from the omega, "This pup is not the next heir, they are not biologically mine, they're Chotans. We could tell based on the bond. And because of that, many packs all over Asia, want our pup to marry their kids. Who are not even kids, and we don't want our child to get stuck with a random, middle aged male. Especially if our pup ends up being an omega, and Taehyung, they'll grow up together, whether they fall in love, or not, we spread the news about their arranged marriage. The packs will die down and get off our asses," Jaebeom explained. Seonghwa hummed and nod in understanding, they have a similar problem happening in the Utopia pack at home. So many female omegas are wanting to marry their son in eighteen years, which Seonghwa and Hongjoong won't allow.
"I will talk to my husband about it, I'm sure he'll agree, sense we're having a similar problem happening," He stated, neatly folding the letter and placing it in his dress pocket. He perked up when hearing his son begin to cry, he awed, getting up from his seat and heading over to the wide eyed Chotan. The poor alpha looked like he was about to panic, "I-I swear, I didn't do anything, I-I-" Seonghwa snickered, shaking his head, taking his crying pup from the alphas arms, he hushed and bounced his pup, feeling his sons diaper. "It looks like, someone needs a diaper change," He said, Chotan then shot up and gestured to lead the omega to the room he'll be staying in.

Jackson sighed, watching Chotan and Seonghwa leave the office, "Jae, this castle won't be as quiet once this pups comes, and I honestly can't wait." Jaebeom smiled, placing a gentle hand on his omegas bump, "Hey there little one, I can't wait to see you soon," Jackson chuckled, "Seven more weeks alpha, be patient." 
Jaebeom hummed, gazing into the omegas eyes, he let out a shaky breath, "God, I love you, you know that?" The omega smiled brightly, biting his lip and nodding his head, "You tell me everyday Jaebeom," He stated. Jaebeom heavily sighed, "I do so for a reason my love, I fear the day your pack will try to come for you our our pup. You know the amount of letters your mother sends to us, begging for you to come back. Because the day you left, your father died, so now I fear of losing you." So much truth and honesty was in the alphas eyes, but Jackson could see all of the anxiety as well, he then cupped the alphas face, pecking a kiss on his mates temple. "That pack is no longer my home Jae, you, Chaton, our pup and future pups to come, you three are my home. You won't ever lose me, alright?" He softly spoke, Jaebeom sucked in a shaky breath, his bottom lip trembled, tears streamed down his face. He sniffled, pulling his omega into a kiss, their lips danced, it wasn't lust, just pure love.

Jackson gasped and squeaked from suddenly getting picked up and set down on the ground. He moaned from smelling the alphas aroused scent, "Alpha," He moaned out, his breath hitched from the alphas mouth wandering and trailing kissed down his neck. "Won't Chotan get jealous?" Jaebeom hushed him, "We'll make it up to him later, I am just craving to eat you out right now." The omega squeaked from getting his bottom spanked, turning around when the elder told him to. He planted his hands on the desk, opening his legs, he tilt his head when his alpha kissed his neck, "Tell me if you need me to stop." Jackson hummed and nod, feeling his mates large, gentle hands, roamed and unzipped Jackson's gown, slipping the material off completely. Jaebeom mouthed at the soft skin, trailing kisses down the omegas back, he cursed under his breath, "When did you get lace panties?" He questioned, palming his omegas fines ass. Jackson moaned from the touch, "Chotan gave it to me, said it would help your stress." Jaebeom stuck his nose between his omegas cheeks, smelling the slick, that soaked through the fabric, he groaned. "God I've been blessed, and the pup makes you look beautiful my love," He groaned out, he then slowly slipped the panties down below the omegas bubble butt, he licked a strip up the omegas crack, making the younger squeak. He used his large hands to spread the omegas cheeks, then dived his tongue deep into the omegas hole. Jackson was a puddle in seconds, moaning, so sensitive sense the day he fell pregnant, "Oh fuck~ alpha~" He moaned out, Jaebeom hummed and moaned, thrusting his tongue in and out of the omegas hole, he then slipped in two fingers, the omega shook from his touch. "I-I cumming," Jackson whimpered out, he then broke down when the elder stopped. Jaebeom hushed him, kissing the back of his neck, "I want you to cum on alphas knot, can you do that my love?" Jackson sniffled and nod, as the elder unfastened his belt and pants, tugging them down so he could take out his member, he hissed from how sensitive it was, he then guid it to his omegas needy hole, thrusting the head of his cock in. Both Jackson and Jaebeom moaned from the small action, the alpha then slowly slid in, bottoming out, and didn't wait to start his thrusting. He gripped the omegas wide hips, making his mate even more of a mess, Jackson's eyes rolled back. He then began drooling, and moaning from his alpha hitting the right spot. "O-Oh my g-ga-ga-gah! Alpha!" He couldn't hold it and came hard, painting the floor with his cum, while the alpha rammed and ruined his sensitive hole. Jaebeom held his shaking omega with an arm around the omegas chest, feeling his knot growing, he groaned, when he couldn't thrust anymore and was locked into his mate. Jaebeom cursed out his mates name, as he came hard, Jackson moaned at the feeling and his body felt like jello. Jaebeom had them fall back into his office chair, they jumped when hearing the door open.

Chotan stared at his mates with pure shock, he the narrowed his eyes and pointed at his mates, "I knew this would happen! No you both owe me, if Jackson's not on my face and Jaebeoms knot isn't inside me in the next twenty minutes. Then I won't scent the nest for a week," He threatened, Jackson's eyes widened and gasped, "But Chatonie, our pup is due soon, and you know how much I need you're scents right now," He pouted. Chotan only smirked, "Then I guess I will see you both in our chambers in about twenty minutes," He then turned on his heal and walked out of the office, shutting the door on his way out.

Jackson whimpered, Jaebeom cooed, nuzzling his omega, "Don't worry my love, Chotan can't last a day without scenting you." Jackson hummed in agreement, and snuggled against his mate, as they waited for the alphas knot to die down.