Chapter eleven

*Warning!!! Smut!!

Third pov:
Hongjoong groaned with annoyance when his office door burst open, not knowing who it was at first, and snarled. "How many times, do I haft to tell you all, to leave me the fuck alone!!" He snapped out, but his eyes widened when hearing a small whimper, and his head immediately shot up from the many papers he was reading, and saw it was only his son. Who was gazing at him with wide, glossy eyes, "Daddy, I come to see's you cause I miss you, b-but I weave you be," He spoke in a small tone. Hongjoong shook his head frantically, shooting up from his seat and speeding over to his son, and picking up his child, hugging his sobbing son. "Taehyung, I'm so sorry pup. I should've known it was you, but many of the staff have been coming and annoying daddy while you and mommy were gone." He then gazed around, and furrowed his brows, "Where's mommy Tae?" The pup sniffled, rubbing his eyes with balled up fists, he shrugged, "Mama has been sicky for a while daddy. He don't eat either, a-and been cwying a lot too, I-I hear mama cwy every night daddy." Hongjoong furrowed his brows, but kissed his sons temple, "I'll talk to mommy pup, you go play with your toys, alright?" His son nod, giggling and bursting into laughter from his father tickling him, and showering him with kisses, Hongjoong soon sat his son down on the floor, patting his little bum. "Go play pup, I'll go check on mommy," Watching his son bolt out of his office, the smile fell from the alphas lips, he heavily sighed, and made his way over to his messy desk. Looking over at all of the papers, mainly just a bunch of useless letters, and then there's some speeches and promises about helping the schools in his pack. He doesn't have a reason for why he's been so cruel to his mate these past few years, and pushed his beautiful lover away. But that's the issue, Hongjoong doesn't know how to love, affection and love, is not something he is the best at, but he chose to mate Seonghwa, and was blessed that the omega even stayed in the castle, after he treated him so poorly. Hongjoong sighed, herring a knock on his office door, "Come in." He spoke in a sad tone, a panicked Dr. Park came into his office, "You're highness, you need to help Seonghwa! He's in a stressed induced heat, he hasn't had one for four years, and now he's in a lot of pain," He rambled out. Hongjoong cursed under his breath, "I'll make a vow to you doctor, and it's to always put my family first, and to never let my work get in my way." Before Dr. Park could react or respond to the Head Alphas very sudden vow, the you alpha bolted out of the room. Dr. Park sighed and shook his head, "He really needs to get his priorities straight."

Hongjoong panted heavily, he opened the door to his and his mates chambers, now that he thinks of it, he can't remember the last time he slept with his omega. Hongjoong was instantly smacked in the face with his omegas scent, he gulped, as he locked the door on his way in, stepping over to his panting, whimpering, needy mate. "Oh my poor omega, I'm so sorry Seonghwa, I-I-I," He gasped out, not knowing what to say to his mate. As the omega whimpered, hugging a pillow and humping it, "Just s-shut up, and fuck me please," Seonghwa attempted to snap, but ended up sounding more needy. Hongjoong nod, stripping his clothes off, joining his naked mate on their bed, his eyes widened when the omega suddenly flipped him onto his back, straddling his waist. Hongjoong placed his hands on his mates waste, "Fuck that was hot," He grumbled out, he then watched his omega sit up, hissing when the omegas soft hand grasp his cock and angled it to his hole. Seonghwa sunk down, hissing in pain, but was hit with a wave of relief, "Fucking finally~" He moaned out.

Hongjoong cursed under his breath from the omegas hot, tight walls taking him so well, "Fuck~omega~ You're so perfect for me," He moaned out, cursing under his breath when his beautiful omega began riding him. He couldn't help but thrust up into his mate, hitting the sweet spot dead on, making his lover moan louder. And Seonghwa was screaming his moans, his body shook from sensitivity, "I'm cumming, a-alpha, knot me~ I need it so bad." He screamed out a moan, cumming untouched, getting his white fluids all over his alphas toned stomach. He squeaked from getting flipped and turned onto his stomach. Hongjoongs large hands gripped his waist and rose the omegas hips up, Seonghwa screamed a sinful moan, his face buried in the comforter, a series of moans came out of him. As his alpha thrust into him at an animalistic pace, both not realizing that the alpha started his rut even. Because he himself has been off of suppressants for a couple of months.
Hongjoong growled, and had a bruising grip on his lovers hips, "Want my knot omega?" Seonghwa cried, as he came again, his first heat wave about to die down, but his inner omega craved for his alphas knot. "Fuck! Yes please!! Want to have your pups!" That sentence alone, had Hongjoongs knot swelling and locking inside his mate, soon filling his mate to the brim, both moaned and sighed in relief.

"Shit, my rut started," Hongjoong groaned out, getting him and his mate in a more comfortable position. He sighed and hugged his mate from behind, "I thought you were on suppressants for your ruts?" Seonghwa pointed out, Hongjoong hummed and sighed, "I got off of them a few months ago. I kind of had the feeling we'd be wanting to try for another pup." He explained, Seonghwa bit his trembling lip, "I don't know how high my chances are at the moment, I stopped taking my heat suppressants about six months ago," He stated, Hongjoong furrowed his brows, "Heat suppressants? You've been on heat suppressants? For how long?" He worriedly asked, Seonghwa swallowed a nervous lump. "Sense you started yours, I didn't want to go through a heat alone, for mated omegas, it's supposed to be painful to go through alone." He softly spoke, "You've been avoiding me for so long, it felt like I didn't have a mate anymore." Hongjoongs eyes widened, he then gently turned his mates face, his heart breaking when seeing the omegas tear filled eyes. "Oh god, I'm an awful alpha, I'm so sorry omega, I've been treating you so bad and I have no excuse for it, I'm so sorry Hwa," He sniffled and nuzzled his mates head. "But I love you and Teahyung so much baby, I'll do everything I can, to make it up to you." Seonghwa shook his head, "Then prove it, and don't make a promise just to break it," He spat out bitterly, but then his stomach cramped, meaning his next wave was coming already. The alpha growled and mouthed at his omegas scent gland, "You smell so fucking good," He then began thrusting into the omega, not giving the omega a warning and began fucking the omega into the mattress. "God fuck!!! Alpha!!" Seonghwa cried out, and he just knew, that this week was going to be long.