~So it is love~

Quackity woke up around the middle of the night as he looked around confused too see he was in his room alone, he was saddened at this because two of the guys would sleep with him now.

He knew they'd take turns and guess it was for something, he got out his bed and walked out and headed downstairs.

He looked in the living room, his office, the kitchen, the dinning room, even the bathroom and yet they were not there.

Now that he thinking about it he didn't see anyone around the house at all.

Quackity headed outside and shivered at the cold breeze, he suddenly got a stomach dropping feeling as he walked around.

He heard noises and called out to anyone who was there thinking maybe it was one of the guys or maybe the kids.

He felt like he was being watched as he suddenly was pulled back.

"Wha-!", Quackity yelled as he was being held tightly.

He looked back and saw Sapnap holding his glaring at him harshly, he didn't know why he was so scared or why he flinched but he was and did.

He looked back and suddenly there was everyone there glaring at him, yelling at him, scaring him.

His breathing quicken as he heard someone say one thing he never liked to hear.

"You really are a puppet ready to but used, betrayed, so unloved by everyone, worthless"

He let tears fall down his face as darkness overtook him.

.........

Quackity woke up with a harsh gasp and breathing as tears fell down his face. He sobbed until he felt arms go around him as someone whispered sweet nothing to him.

He slowly calmed down as he looked around taking in his surroundings. He was in the living room, in his place in between George and Luzu, with everyone staring at him worried.

He let him self silently cry as he hid his face.

"Shhh it was just a nightmare, none of it is real my amor", Luzu says softly as he stroked Quackitys hair.

After a few Quackity calmed down and thanked them as well as apologized to them for waking them up.

"It's alright Quackity, were just glad your fine now, Karl says.

"Still sorry", Quackity says softly.

"Quackity it is fine, we don't care about sleep if your not okay", Wilbur says seriously.

Quackity nodded as he laid back down with void eyes and expression.

"Rest love", Sapnap says softly as he kneeled in front of Quackity and softly kissed his head.

Quackity looked conflicted at this and Sapnap saw this and asked what's wrong.

"Nothing.", Quackity says slightly frustrated.

"It's not 'nothing' Alex just tell us what's wrong", Dream says taking a look at Quackitys face.

"It is nothing and it's none of your business", Quackity says sitting up.