~Work~

After the accident and Quackity finally being able to fly again everyone calmed down. Wilbur thanked Quackity many times for what he had done as well as knocking sense to him. Currently everyone except Philza, who went back home, were in the living room.

They were watching Tommy and Tubbo compete in a video game as they kept yelling at each other.

"Are they always like this?", Roier asked.

"When are they not", Quackity says laughing a bit.

"Do you not get annoyed? Tired even hearing them yell like this?", Roier asked.

"No why would I?", Quackity asked.

" I don't know how far your patience goes", Roier shrugged noticing the glares the other men sent his way.

"No my patience goes far for some and for others not, plus I enjoy their company since they came here", Quackity says softly.

"Have you not had any company before they came to you?", Slime asked.

"N-not really no one really likes to come here to see me", Quackity says as he looked at the teens while picking at his skin around his nails.

"O-oh sorry I asked Quackity-", Slime says as he was cut off.

"It's fine you didn't know", Quackity responded softly with a tint of sadness.

Quackity kept quiet as he picked at the skin until he felt a hand over his own. He looked down and frowned before looked up at who the hand belong to.

Osvaldo ( el Mariana).

Osvaldo simply smiles with care as he gently gripped Quackitys hands to prevent him from picking at his skin anymore.

"Why did you put your hand over mine?", Quackity asked confused.

"Your picking at your skin, if you continue it will bleed", Osvaldo says gently.

"Oh I didn't realize I was doing that again", Quackity says.

"Again? Do you always do it?", Karl asked.

"I-I do-don't argh!", Quackity tried to say but continued stuttering.

"You okay Q?" George asked.

"I'm fine sorry I was just trying to say that I don't know", Quackity says with a tired sigh.

"Is that also something? The stuttering?", Luzu asked.

"What time is it?", Quackity aske ignoring the question.

"A little past 11 pm", Dream says with a raised brow.

"I'm heading to bed, I'm tired and send these two to bed I don't wanna hear them screaming at each other while I'm trying to sleep, please, goodnight", Quackity says as he got up and made his way out the living room before leaving them with a simple smile.

"That was weird", Slime says.

"He's hiding something and we know that so no it's not weird", Dream says.

"Tommy, Tubbo get off that game and help us with something.", Wilbur says.

"Ugh fine!", Tommy groaned.

They both turn off the game and set the controllers down and turned to face the men on the couches.

"Well? What is it?", Tubbo asked tiredly.

"Do you know if Quackity keeps medical papers in his office?", Luzu asked.

"Umm actually yes, we saw one on his desk before y'all came spying on us, but he quickly snatched it from my hands and placed it in his desk", Tommy says.