~Take It Slow~

Quackity woke up the next morning feeling very warm, he cuddled into his soft warm pillow as he sighed. The only thing was that the pillow was rising up and down, he gently poked at it before quickly sitting up only to be pushed back down by strong arms wrapped around him.

He opened his only to see he was face to face with someone's exposed chest. He blushed deeply before looking up only to see it was Roier, he looked behind him and saw George hugging his waist.

He blushed a deep red before he heard some laugh gently. He looked up from behind Geroge to see Dream looking at him.

"Shut up", Quackity says glaring at Dream with a massive blush.

"Oh cmon I just know you're comfortable, you even slept in", Dream says chuckling.

"What? what time is it?", Quackity asked.

"11 AM, you usually wake up around 8 right, seems like you really are comfy mhm?", Dream teased.

"11? damn", Quackity mumbled surprised.

"Want to eat something?", Roier asked noticing the flinch Quackity gave.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you, you just woke me with your poking at my chest", Roier says in a teasing tone.

"S-sorry", Quackity stuttered looking at him.

"It's fine, but you didn't answer my question, are you hungry?", Roier says in a husky voice.

"Oh erm a little", Quackity says.

"Cmon then", Goerge says from behind him.

They all got up as Quackity stumbled down the stairs, Dream told him he would make him something to eat, and he could just wait around. Quackity shrugged and headed to the living room, not noticing almost everyone there as he made his way to the only open couch.

He laid down completely and pulled his legs up to his chest as he back faced everyone. After some minutes he fell right back asleep noticing how tired and exhausted he was.

"Is he really that tired?", Wilbur asked.

"I mean he did cry better hard, and it seemed like a panic attack so I would guess he'd be this exhausted",Luzu says.

"Hi dad", Bobby says with dirt on the side of his face.

"Hi Bobby, why is there dirt on your face?", Roier says chuckling a bit.

"Tubbo and me were taking care of the plants outside", Bobby says smiling.

"Alright well are you two done?", Roier asked.

"Nope, were waiting for Tallulah to come down with Tommy so we can finish it together", Bobby says as he kept eyeing Quackity.

"Okay, I'm sure they will be done in a few", Roier says noticing his kid looking at Quackity.

"What wrong Bobby?", Roier asked.

"Is...is he okay?", Bobby asked pointing at Quackity.

"He's just tired buddy", Roier says picking up Bobby.

"Can I go to him?", Bobby asked with puppy eyes.

"Fine, but after I clean up your face and hands", Roier says looking at Bobby with a look.

"Okayyyy", Bobby groan as he was brought in the nearby bathroom.

"Where is my girl anyways?", Wilbur asked confusedly.

"Tommy brought her upstairs to change her clothes and do her hair", Tubbo says walking in to the living room.

"Oh, so you four are tending to Quackitys garden?", Wilbur asked.

"Yup, he hasn't tended to it so the kids thought it would be a good idea and to surprise him with it, so far it looks nice", Tubbo says with a proud look.

"Glad, I'm sure Quacks will love it", Luzu says.

"I hope so", Tubbo says.

"Papa Papa look my dress!", they heard Tallulah yell coming downstairs.

"You like it? Uncle Tommy helped me", Tallulah says with a smile.

"You look very nice Tallulah", Wilbur says giving his daughter a soft kiss on the head.

"Papa is Mr.Smiley okay?", Tallulah asked with a worried look at she caught sight of a sleeping Quackity.

"He will be fine, he's just very tired", Wilbur says sadly.

"Means me and Bobby can't cause him trouble like yelling or running or stuff like that?", Tallulah asked as Roier and Bobby came back into the living room.

"Means just that sweetie, just until he feels better kay?", Wilbur says.

"Okay!", Tallulah says smiling.

"Now why don't you and Bobby go with Tommy and Tubbo and finish the garden mhm?", Roier says as he put down Bobby.

Both kids nodded happily and run outside while the two teens look at Quackity before sending knowing looks at the rest of the men before they headed outside with the children to finish the garden.

"Quackity the foods...done. He really is tired", Dream says as he walked into the room.

"He looks so exhausted", Dream added as he walked over to Quackity.

"Quackity? Quackity...love wake up", Dream says as he noticed a blush run through the ducks face as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Mmwhat?", Quackity mumbled.

"The foods done, want me to take you there or bring it here?", Dream asked as Quackity sat up.

"Bring it here please", Quackity says quietly as he rested his head against the couch.

Dream nodded and left the room to bring Quackity his food, the rest looked at Quackity with concerned looks taking in how tired and exhausted Quackity really looked. Once Dream came into the room again he sat in front of Quackity and handed him his food.

Quackity shakily grabbed the spoon and grabbed some food and slowly ate, he kept dozing off and felt light pain with each movement he made. The men noticed and looked at each other slowly, having a silent conversation of what their next move would be.

"How are you feeling Quacks?",Luzu says as he sat down next to Quackity.

"Mhtired, hurts to move sometimes",Quackity says in a sleepy tone.

"Okay just eat a little more and then you can rest again how about it?", Sapnap says softly.

Quackity only nodded as he ate a little more before handing it back to Dream who was still in front of him watching him closely. Dream placed the plate down beside him on the table and quickly placed a hand on Quackity's forehead and felt a slight hint of warmth, he sighed and walked out as Quackity looked at him tiredly.

"Did...I do something..wrong?", Quackity asked tiredly.

"Not at all Quackity, he probably noticed something and went to grab something for you", Slime says smiling at him.

Quackity only hummed as Dream walked back in with a rag and medience. Dream opened the medience and poured some then held it for Quackity to take, Quackity only stared at it.

"Take it, it will make you feel better", Dream says softly.

Quackity stared a bit more before taking it and heading it back to Dream.

"Lay him down Luzu", Dream says as he held a rag.

Luzu nodded and gently laid Quackity on his lap watching as Dream placed a rag on Quackity's forhead.

"Cold", Quackity mumbled.

"It will help with the slight fever, you really wore your self out yesterday", Dream says as he sighed.

Quackity kept mumbling things to the point they couldn't understand, they noticed Quackity slowly falling back asleep and soon heard soft snores as Quackity turned to face Luzu's stomach as Luzu played with Quackity's hair, noticing the duckling never put one on.