~Peace~

The next morning Quackity woke up from the smell of something burning, he shot up quickly from his bed and hurriedly made his way downstairs. He heard some panicked voices in the kitchen and he quickly went over only to see Bobby and Tallulah trying to cook.

"What do you two think you are doing?!", Quackity says panicked as he got the pan that in fact had flames because of the burnt food. He put it over the sink and turned the water on as the fire slightly dyed down.

"Why would you two come in here and cook when you two are literally 5!", Quackity says as he calmed his nerves.

"We're sorry...", Tallulah says with a shaking voice.

"We just wanted to make you something nice since you have been very nice to us so far", Bobby says with clenched fists.

"Please don't be mad", both kids says as tears formed in their eyes.

"I- I'm not mad, just panicked, you could have burned the house down or worse get your selves hurt, it was very thoughtful so thank you,now stop crying I'm not going to yell at you", Quackity says as he wiped the tears that managed to fall from the children's eyes.

"Promise?", Tallulah says holding her pinky up at him.

Quackity looked at her before wrapping his pinky around hers and ruffled Bobby's hair.

"I promise", Quackity says with a soft smile.

Quackity took in the shocked looks on the children's face as he turned around to turn off the sink.

"Y-you smiled! Bobby he smiled!", Tallulah says shaking the poor kid next to her.

"Whaa~", Bobby whines as he got dizzy.

Quackity let out a quiet laugh as he got to cleaning the pan and think of what to make for breakfast. As the two children stayed in the kitchen, Quackity made his way on making a simple breakfast. He heard footsteps coming down the stairs and guessed it was the two teen couple. After a few minutes he could hear the kids talk and as he finished breakfast.

"Alright breakfasts done", Quackity says as he yawned.

"Smells kinda burnt in here", Tubbo says.

"Did you burn something Q?", Tommy asked.

"No, the little ones wanted to make me something nice for breakfast but they don't know how to cook so they ended up burning it by accident", Quackity says.

"Aw that was sweet, although you should have at least an adult with you if you want to cook something", Tommy says looking at the children.

"We know uncle Tommy", Tallulah says with a sigh.

"Did- did I- did she-", Tommy stuttered.

"Nice one Tallulah", Quackity smirked.

"Thanks Mr.Smiley!", Tallulah smiles happily.

"I- don't encourage her!", Tommy yelled.

Quackity only shrugged his shoulders with a smirk and continued to eat. Tubbo laughed as his boyfriend whined. Quackity laughed a bit as he got up and put his dishes away, he walked back when an idea popped into his head.

"Hey who wants to go to the beach?", Quackity asked.

Everyone else yelled out in excitement when another thought popped into his head.

"We don't have any more clothes for the little ones though, does anyone know where Philza lives, he does have your stuff right kids?", Quackity asked.

"Yeah he does Mr.Smiley", Tallulah says.

"I remember the way", Bobby says.

"Good then you go with Tommy to get them while I see what beach we should head to, Tubbo, you and Tallulah get some food and anything else ready in a basket, sound good?", Quackity says.

They all agreed and got to work, Quackity headed to his office and looked at the map he had hung on the wall of the entire area he lived in. He spotted a beach not far from his house and smiled, he had seen it many times while running away at times and it looked calm, and the ocean was clear. He smiled and made a mental point on the location as he headed to the door, before he spotted mid grab on the door handle.

He turned around quickly as his breath became uneven.

'I thought I heard a cough...maybe I'm just hearing things', Quackity thought as he turned back around and headed out the door.

He then went to help Tubbo and Tallulah really quickly as they heard the door open notifying them that Tommy and Bobby came back. He told them to grab their clothes as he did the same, he noticed a water long sleeve shirt and shorts that reached just a little above the knee. He sighed and picked that out as he grabbed a hat and glasses. He changed and brought another change of clothes just in case and headed downstairs. He went and grabbed the basket as well as sunscreen and headed outside. He grabbed a beach cart he bought 2 years ago, he placed it in there as Tubbo came outside with towels, Quackity went around back and grabbed a big shade for them and laid it on the cart.

Soon enough everyone was out the house as Quackity locked it. They started walking as Bobby asked to push the cart along with Tallulah. Quackity agreed and watched as they pushed the cart along slowly, Tubbo went to help a bit to speed them up a bit.

"How you are feeling Mama Q?", Tommy asked.

"Wh-what?", Quackity asked surprised by the question.

"How are you feeling? you seem a little happier", Tommy says smiling at him.

"I-I guess I'm fine", Quackity says.

"I hope you are getting better", Tommy says geniunely.

Quackity smiled at Tommy as they continued to walk behind the three in the front, soon enough Quackity told them they were close and they soon arrived, everyone except Quackity was in awe at how beautiful the beach looked, Quackity helped Tubbo set their things down and put the towels and shade in place. Quackity sat down as he watched Tommy splash the kids with water and soon enough Tubbo joined them. He smiled softly looking at them and laid down flat on his back. He sighed in contentment and placed his hat over his face and rested a hand under his head while the other laid on his stomach.

He froze as he heard noised behind him and shot up from his position. His sudden movements knocked off his sunglasses as he looked behind him.

No one.

He held a confused expression as he looked around.

"What the hell...", Quackity muttered as he continued to look around the area, they were in.

The men began to get nervous, this was the second time they were almost caught because some of them couldn't be quiet. They saw Quackity looking at them but of course he couldn't see them. Quackity turned around and laid back down and looked up at the sky, the shade covered him completely, yet the sun still shone on his skin giving him a glow.

The men blush a bit as they stared at Quackity who was humming softly looking at the sky, the breeze moving his hair a bit. Quackity sat up and took his hat off, he grabbed some of his hair and tied it in a very low ponytail.

"Damn I need to cut it", Quackity says as he grabbed some of his hair with his fingers before lightly touching what he tied his hair with.

Tilin's ribbon.

He smiled sadly at the memory of his sun as he hugged his knees to his chest. The men saw the ribbon and frowned sadly.

They watched at how Quackity saw the others with a soft gaze and a soft smile, he looked at peace in the moment.