~Heart of Gold~

The next morning Quackity woke up relaxed not minding the sting he felt from his cuts. He got up and headed to the bathroom, he looked at himself in the mirror and sighed.

'Why am I so ugly?', Quackity thought with a frown as he stripped his clothing and got into the shower.

After a few minutes he got out and went out to his room in a robe, he went to his closet and looked around at what he could wear. He stared at the red type of dress shirt that had a V shape in the middle finishing only before upper stomach. He also saw black high rise type of dress pants along with the boots he bought. He also picked out a black trench coat just in case, thought he didn't want to put it on just yet.

He got dressed as his hair dried fast even though it semi reached his shoulders. He put his boots on and grabbed the coat and when downstairs, he went over to the coat rack and hung his coat there before walking over to the kitchen and sighed.

'What do I make?", Quackity thought just staring outside the window that was above the sink.

He sighed once more before turning to the fridge and looked around. He lit up slightly at the thought of what he could possibly make for breakfast. He grabbed some cherry tomatoes, eggs and avocado. He went over to the pantry after placing the things done and grabbed bread. He went back and turned on the toaster and set it at medium.

He pulled out a pan and placed it on the stove and turned it on low, he grabbed some salt and pepper and grabbed the oil. He pours a small bit of oil and covered the whole pan before breaking some eggs in the pan. He pours some salt and pepper on it before placing bread in the toaster.

He placed a top on the pan and went to grab a small cut board and knife. He grabbed the cherry tomatoes and cut them all in half. He turned back around and took the eggs off the pan and onto a plate before placing it inside the microwave to keep it warm. He grabbed three plates and placed them down in front of him as the bread was done. He grabbed two breads each and placed them on the plate.

He cut the avocado and spread it on the bread before adding a tiny bit of pepper. He grabbed the eggs and placed them on top of the bread as well and placed the cherry tomatoes on the side of the bread. He went and placed the food down on table then went to pour some juice for the younger males and make himself a coffee. He sighed as he placed the cut board, knife and spoon he had used in the sink and headed upstairs.

He went to Tommy's where and knocked before walking in slowly, he smiled seeing the two younger males cuddling each other.

"Hey hun, wake up breakfast is done, Tubbo wake up", Quackity says softly shaking them awake.

"Mkay", Tommy mumbled rubbing his eyes as Tubbo already stood up and headed out the door.

They walked downstairs and as Quackity went to grab his coffee then head to sit down.

"Mhmmm thes us so gwood!", Tommy said happily with a full mouthful.

"Swallow before you speak, your gonna choke", Quackity says before sipping his coffee.

Tommy swallowed his food and apologized before glaring at Tubbo who was failing to hold his laughter.

"It's not funny!", Tommy says to Tubbo.

"Yeah huh!", Tubbo said back.

Quackity made a 'mhm', face with a grin and calmly sipped his coffee.

"I- MA!", Tommy yelled.

"What? I am not in this", Quackity says holding his hands up slightly.

Tommy gasped dramatically before yelling out "THE BETRYAL RIGHT NOW!".

The other two laugh as they watched him throw his tantrum. Soon enough they finished eating as Tubbo offered to do the dishes. Quackity thanked him and headed down the hall and into his office.

He looked around and breathed in slowly, he hasn't been in there for a while. Everything he had kept holding on to was still there. He walked over to his desk went around it as his eyes widened and his breath hitched.

There were pictures of Schlatt and him before everything, pictures of Karl, Sapnap and him along with the rings. He glared at everything that showed a glimpse of his past, he quickly walked out and headed out the door. He went around the back and looked at the things on the floor, hidden very well. He grabbed things to make a fire and walked back around the side of the house and placed it down. He went back inside as Tommy and Tubbo watched him with confused eyes, when he came back, they saw photo frames and a necklace with two rings hanging on it.

"Where are you going?", Tommy asked.

They watched as Quackity looked around for somethings before he snatched what looked to be a pack of matches.

"To burn these useless things", Quackity says with a slightly sneer.

"W-what?", Tommy asked as he and Tubbo ran after the duck.

They watched him drop the things without a care in the world and lit up a match as he pours gasoline on the pieces of wood. To make a better, hotter fire so these things could burn, was what Quackity thought.

He threw the lit up match and watched as it slowly created a fire. He grabbed the things and threw the pictures of him and Schlatt first, sensing and getting a glimpse of him, almost like a memory. He shivered slightly even though the fire and sun were pretty warm. He held the rings of his failed to be marriage and looked down at them before pulling out his own. He held his hand closed above the fire, he slowly opened it letting all three rings fall into the fire watching as it burned the rings.

"You better now?", Tubbo asked.

"Mhm", Quackity says.

"Just reminded me of how worthless my heart is", Quackity says with a chuckle.

'God I'm going insane, laughing at my own pain', Quackity thought.

"Nonsense, you may have a cold heart at times but trust us, you got a heart full of gold Quackity", Tommy says as he side hugged Quackity.

Quackity only looked down at him with a soft sad pained smile.

'I want to believe that so bad, but it isn't the truth for me at least', Quackity thought.