~Talk~

When Quackity woke up again, he noticed it was dark out and he felt a bit better, he also noticed that he was back in his bed. He got up slowly and headed downstairs after changing into some shorts and a long sleeve shirt. He slowly got down the stairs and went to look for his housemates, he heard yelling coming from the living room and quickly made his way there thinking someone was hurt.

To his surprise it was only Roier and Tommy playing a game and yelling at each other like kids. He shook his head smiling as he leaned against the door way, watching everyone having a good time.

"I'm gonna see if Quackity is awake, I'll be right back", Karl says as he began to stand up.

"No need, I'm already awake", Quackity says from his place at the door way.

"Oh, how long have you been standing there?", Karl asked.

"Not long actually", Quackity says softly.

"Come sit down", Slime says making safe for Quackity to sit in.

Quackity smiled and walked over and sat down in the middle of Slime and Karl. He watched as Tommy tried to make Roier lose in the game they were playing.

"Roier's definitely going to lose", Quackity whispered as he watched Roier struggle to push past Tommy who was at first place.

"Why do you say that?", Slime asked.

"Just watch", Quackity laughed as he says.

Turns out Quackity was right as they all watched Tommy dance in victory as Roier sulked on the floor with comic tears fell.

"Told you so", Quackity laughed.

"Damn you were right", Karl says as he laughed as well.

"WHATEVER!", Roier yelled as he sulked.

"What time is it?", Quackity asked.

"About 8:30 PM", Slime says checking his watch.

Quackity hummed as he closed his eyes and leaned back.

"Are you feeling better?", Karl asked looking down at Quackity.

"Yeah actually",Quackity says looking up at him.

"I'm going upstairs, goodnight guys", Tommy says as he walked out.

"Night Tommy", Quackity says.

"Alex? can we talk?", Dream says seriously.

"Sure", Quackity says a bit nervously as he looked over at Dream who was in front of him on another couch.

"We...we don't want to break trust, far front that, but we want you to understand that we are only trying to help and that we care, we kind saw your medical record that is hidden inside your desk, and before you start screaming and cussing us out, answer one thing, why did you never take medication, ever asked for help?", Dream says seriously.

Quackity looked down as his emotions tried to calm themselves, why didnt he ask for help? maybe because he was scared? maybe because there wasn't anyone?

"There..there wasn't anyone", Quackity says helplessly.

"What do you mean?", Roier asked.

"No one- no one was there with me, I couldn't ask for help because they would only turn me away, and I thought I was better off without taking medication", Quackity says as his hands shook.

He clenched his fist and he got angry at his helplessness, Karl saw this and held Quackitys hands in comfort.

"Would you...take medication if I told you it will help you get rid of this, the voices, the everything?", Dream asked.

"M-maybe", Quackity says.

"Would you like to do it?", Osvaldo asked.

Quackity slowly nodded as Slime wrapped an arm around Quackitys shoulders.

"Would you like to go and see to it tomorrow?", Osvaldo asked once more.

Quackity nodded again and leaned on to Slime, closing his eyes as he let out a sigh.

"Okay then, if you ever want to back out, we can try another time if you'd like", Dream says.

"It's fine", Quackity says opening his eyes looking at the Dreams face.

"Honestly Dream", Quackity reassured the dirty blonde man.

"Alright Quackity, wanna eat something?", Dream asked.

"Just something small please", Quackity says.

"Okay I'll be back, anyone wanna help?", Dream asked.

"I'll go help you out", Osvaldo says getting up and followed Dream into the kitchen.

"You sure you wanna go on medication Quacks?", Luzu asked.

"Mhm if it will help me", Quackity says softly.

"Wanna watch something?", George asked.

"Yeah, a movie? any type is fine", Quackity says as he looked at George.

"Alright", George smiled.

"Here you go Alex", Dream says as he brought him a sandwich, while Osvaldo was eating some noddles.

"I thought you went to help?", Quackity teased as he walked over to the table and sat on the floor, now sitting in front of Wilbur, Sapnap and Dream.

"I was, to observe as I made me something to eat", Osvaldo joked.

Quackity laughed as he began to eat slowly, he watched as Goerge picked a movie, they watched it mid way through before Quackity finished all of his sandwich, the rest noticed and smiled proudly as Quackity didn't seem to notice, he was too focused on the movie.

"Quackity can you hand over your plate for me?", Sapnap says.

Quackity didn't look or respond to him as he grabbed his plate and held it over his head for Sapnap to take, Sapnap chuckled and ruffled Quackity's hair as he walked away and into the kitchen, moments later he came out with a glass of water for Quackity, he also put a straw in remembering Quackity always used straws to drink water.

"Here you go Quackity", Sapnap says handing Quackity the glass of water.

"Thank you", Quackity muttered as he drank some of the water then leaned back against Wilburs legs.

Wilbur chuckled and played with Quackitys hair as they all continued to watch the movie, at the end of the movie George noticed Quackity fell asleep and laughed lightly.

"What?", Karl asked.

"He fell right asleep", George says.

"Really?", Wilbur says as he went to look down and check.

"Yup fast asleep, I didn't even feel him movie at all", Wilbur chuckled.

"Can uh one of you grab him, my legs are kinda gonna wake him up if I try to grab him", Wilbur says.

"Sure thing", Karl says as he walked over and gently picked Quackity up.

Quackity groaned a bit and fixed his position in Karls arms, he laid his head underneath Karls chin and sighed in contentment, Karl blushed slightly and smiled at the smaller male in his arms.

"So bed?", Karl asked.

"Yup", all of them say as Slime turned off the lights and George the TV, they all headed up stairs and into Quackitys room.

Karl gently laid Quackity on the bed as he turned over and asked who was going to stay with him tonight.

"Well since Me and Roier stayed, how about Osvaldo and Dream stay with him?", George suggest.

"I'm okay with that", Wilbur says.

They all agreed as the rest left the room, Dream laid on Quackitys left side while Osvaldo laid on his right, each wrapped their arms around the duckling as they heard him sigh in contentment and cuddle more into them.