~Casino~

"Anddd we are here!", Roier says excitedly.

Quackity stared with wide eyes and slightly parted lips as he looked at the building with excitement.

"A casino?", Quackity asked.

"Yeah, we know you love to gamble so we decided to take you here", Karl says.

"Well what are we waiting for? cmon!", Slime says as he grabbed Quackity's hand gently and dragged him inside.

The rest laughed and watched with jealous looks but nevertheless go after them quickly.

They all walked in and saw many people drinking, smoking, gambling, placing money, making bets. Quackity felt a sensation of an old habit, he looked around and took sight of his favorite game.

Cards.

He has missed playing dearly and watched as one guy lost against a rich looking guy. Quackity smirked as he walked over ignoring the guys asking where he was going. Quackity sat down and relaxed as he felt a sensation, the same feeling he gets when he was about to play.

"What the hell are you doing boy, wanting to lose?", The guy snarled at him.

"Win actually", Quackity smirked.

The man laughed as Quackity only stared at the male as he felt his group stand behind him.

"Play your bets", Quackity says with a tone only those who know and saw him play knew, in this case, no one, and here they were surprised and slightly scared at the threatening aura oozing out of Quackity.

"5,000", The male says.

"A million", Quackity says.

"Ain't that a bit much for a fellow whos gonna lose", The male says as if Quackity was a joke.

"Like I said, came to win, so is it in or not", Quackity says.

"Why of course, a million it is", The male says.

The worker nodded and decided best for himself to shuffle the cards, as so not cause any possible cheating, he hands out the same amount of cards to each, as Quackity smirk enternally as his own cards, about a few minutes Quackity was declared winner of the first round. The male growled in slight anger as the worker passed out the new set of cards for the new round.

Quackity won of course.

The third round came around as Quackity looked in slight though as he got his new set of cards.

"what to do...", Quackity whispered.

"What is it?", Dream whisper asked.

"Nothing nothing, just thinking of how to play my cards right", Quackity says lowly.

The male placed his cards with a smirk, he had seen Quackitys face and finally though he was going to lose.

Wrong, very wrong he was.

As soon as Quackity placed his own cards down, the worker declared him winner of the third round, Quackity looked up and smirked at the male.

"What wrong? ya feelin' lucky yet?', Quackity says in a craze voice with a wide smile, creepy to the other male's thoughts.

"J-just who the hell are you?! how do you keep winning?! no one has ever won in any round to me!", The male yelled in anger.

"My my, just know how to play and think, now it's gamble to win...or die", Quackity says creepily as the worker gave him his new set and the round started.

"I recognize that frase, every gambler knows it", The male says as his eyes widen and quickly looked at Quackity.

Quackity was already looking at him with the same wide smile and dark look with cold eyes.

"Yo-you! your...Las Nevadas devil!", The male yelled out as the worker declared Quackity winner of the game.

"The one and only, now hand over the money, you lost fair and square", Quackity says smugly.

"No way in hell!, I bet you cheated", The male yelled.

"How could I if the worker was passing the cards? I played like every other would", Quackity told him smartly.

"Doesn't matter, your not getting the money!", The male screamed as his two bodygruards stood in front of him.

Quackity sighed and slowly stood up and walked in front of them.

"You either give me the money or else", Quackity says.

"Like I'd listen to you devil!", The male yelled out.

"Don't you know the saying, never play with the gambler devil, as he only will win, by either death or fair loss, the victim can choose it's path, but no matter, the gambler devil always wins and gets his way", Quackity says as he stared deep into the males' eyes.

The male felt weakened as his knees almost bulked before him, he looked at Quackity in anger.

"To hell with that myth! you two shoot him!", The male screeched.

Quackity sighed and pulled out his gun at held it to the males head, even if he was a bit far from him, he had a clear shot.

"You try to do so and you will have to either say your last words or drag a body back to wherever you came from", Quackity threatened.

"You are fucking crazy", the male says.

"Maybe", Quackity smirked.

"Take the fucking money you lunatic!", the male says as he ran out the door, leaving the money at the table.

"Mhm that went well", Quackity says as he grabbed the money.

"Never in my years of when I worked with you, have I ever seen you actually play and nevertheless act like that", Slime says.

"It's what brings me fun", Quackity smirked as he peeks through his hair that covered a little bit of his face as he was facing down the table to count the money.

"You're crazy, you know that", Dream says.

"Don't know if that was an insult or a complimeny", Quackity says as he finally stood normally looking at them.

"A compliment', Dream says.

"Thanks",Quackity smirked as he went over to the machines and started playing a bit, losing a bit of money and gaining even more.

"You are a devil at gambling, literally, how are you gaining more than what you are losing?", Osvaldo asked.

"Think and plan", Quackity says as he hit another jackpot.

"That's all?", Luzu asked.

"Wanna try?", Quackity says looking at them.

"I do", Dream says.

Quackity got off his seat and handed Dream a bit of money as he sat down where Quackity sat. Quackity smirked and placed his hands on Dreams shoulders and bent down a bit to be face to face.

"Feelin' lucky?", Quackity says smirking.

Dream blushed and looked at the screen and started playing as Quackity instructed him on what to do, sometimes letting Dream think for himself, everyone but Quackity noticed his arms around Dreams neck as he spoke to him.

"There you won", Quackity says smiling.

"All thanks to you", Dream says smiling at Quackity.

"You did some thinking for your self and did the right thing", Quackity says removing his arms from Dreams neck as he got off the seat.

"Anyone else?", Quackity asked as Karl walked up.

"I wanna try", Karl says.

"Sit down and gamble on", Quackity says smirking up at Karl.

This went on until it was night fall, soon enough they left and dragged Quackity somewhere else, somewhere they knew he'd like.