Chapter 50

Felix's POV
I shut my eyes. We both woke up at the same time. He started hugging me. The announcement saying that the dining car was open came through the speakers.

"Hungry?"

"Mhm!"

I changed his diaper then we made our way to get some food. He ate while staring out the window. We went to the viewing car and sat down. I put him in my lap. We stayed there for a few hours. It was time for dinner when we left. We went to the dining car and got dinner. We got dessert then went back to our train room.

I grabbed one of the water bottles from my bag and opened it. I poured some of it into his sippy cup. He drank some of it then we got ready for bed. I set my laptop up so we could watch something.

He yawned. I looked and saw his eyes closed.

Time for me to sleep then.

I turned my laptop off and put it away. I talked to Pixelle for a bit then went to sleep. I woke up and Bolt was gone. I saw the door was still locked.

"Uhhh...Bolt?"

I heard him giggle.

Did that little shit...

Use the ladder?

I climbed up the ladder and saw Bolt just chilling on the top bunk. I chuckled.

"It's not safe for you. Come here."

I quickly took a picture then sent it to Pixelle. Bolt crawled over to me. I grabbed him and climbed down the ladder. I put his little feet on the floor.

"You can't do that. You're too adorable though."

We got ready then the train stopped. We got off to stretch our legs. Bolt started jumping up and down. He started chasing a butterfly. I ran after him.

"Hey! Don't run off!"

I caught up to him then scooped him up.

"Butterfly!"

I started walking towards the train car.

"When we get home, we can start a butterfly garden."

I hopped back onto the train. At home, he ran up to the front door. He started trying to open the door. I ran up to him and unlocked the door. I opened it and he ran inside.

"MOMMY! NOVEY!!"

He saw Pixelle and ran right up to her.

"Bolt!"

I walked inside and she ran up to me.

"You're okay!"

"Told ya, I would be. How are you and the baby?"

"Much better now that you're back."

Novalia ran right up to Bolt and started hugging him. Pixelle started hugging me.

"Can you get little man in a bath so I can bring everything in?"

"Yeah sure."

Pixelle and Bolt walked away. Novalia ran up to me.

"Uncle Lixie!"

"Hey kiddo."

She did her best at trying to help me get the bags inside. I went to check on Pixelle and Bolt.

"You both okay?"

"Yep."

                                 Pixelle's POV
EEEEEE!

THEY'RE HOME!

THEY'RE OKAY!

When Bolt's bath was done, I heard more water running.

That must be Lix.

I went to check on him after a while. He was passed out in our bed.

My baby...

He must be exhausted.

I walked up to him then tucked him in. I moved hair out of his face then kissed his forehead. He mumbled something. I left him alone and started unpacking everything. I stopped after a while. I went to relax with Bolt and Novalia. They sat on the floor and started playing.