Chapter 8

Pixelle's POV
"Anyway...a few days before...I was exiled....a man showed up at the house. He punched me."

I went through the past few years of my life.

"Wow. You've been through hell. You deserve to be happy. Your brother is going to hell."

"You think so?"

"Yeah. He neglected you. He purposely made you live in a shithole. He exiled you and sent you to an even crappier place."

"I know. But...he's my family. I grew up with him. Sometimes...I wish my family didn't fall apart."

"But...who knows what...would happen if it didn't."

"Well for one...I'd still have my siblings. Maybe...my dad could've guided Peter more. Maybe...he wouldn't be alpha."

"You don't know that."

"You have a point Lixie. I'm sorry. It's just the little things, I wonder about. Sorry I'm like dumping this all on you."

"It's fine. Let's take a break for now. Want a tour?"

"Yeah. Sure."

We stood up.

"Well...obviously this is your room. There's a bathroom over there."

"How big is this place?"

"Big. When Chan moves out, this place is all mine. Well...ours technically. I'm not gonna rush you into anything."

We started walking around the house.

"That's the game room. Me and my brother spend a lotta time in there screaming at the tv."

"Wow. It looks expensive."

"It is. It took a while to put together."

We continued walking around.

"Here's the kitchen. It's chaotic when there's a holiday or something."

"How're your parents?"

"Good. They're good."

"Oi! Baby brother!"

"Ew! Don't fucking call me that! I hate it!"

Chan ran up to us.

"I know. That's why, I said it."

"Have I mentioned...you have a very punchable face?"

"Look who's talking. Time to train."

"I-I'm doing something right now."

"It can wait. Training is more important."

"You're okay. You can go. I'm just gonna wander around. I'll probably set up my room some more."

My head started pounding.

                             *Mindlink with Peter*
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL BREATHING?!"

"I-I don't know. H-how do you know?"

"I HAD SOMEONE WATCHING YOU! YOU LEFT THE FUCKING HOUSE?!"

"I-I'm sorry!"

"YOU BETTER BE SORRY! GET YOUR ASS BACK TO THAT FUCKING HOUSE! YOU BETTER BE THERE IN THE MORNING! I'M COMING TO CHECK ON YOU!"

"Brother please! I-I found my mate!"

"DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK...I FUCKING CARE?! YOU ARE MY SISTER! I FUCKING CONTROL YOU!"

"I-I apologize!"

"STOP APOLOGIZING! I CANNOT TAKE IT!"

"W-what else am I supposed to say?!"

"NOTHING! YOU JUST SIT THERE IN THE DISGUSTING HOUSE UNTIL YOU FUCKING DIE PIXELLE!"

"My mate won't like this!"

"OH REALLY?! WHO THE FUCK IS YOUR MATE?!"

"I-it's Felix! My mate is Felix Lee! Felix Lee is my mate!"

"THAT LITTLE SHRIMP?! HA! HE CAN'T TOUCH ME!"

"Ye-yes he can! H-he's stronger now! H-he doesn't look the same!"

"I DO NOT FUCKING CARE! GET YOUR FUCKING ASS BACK TO THAT SHITHOLE! YOU'RE GONNA REGRET LEAVING!"

                              *End of Mindlink*
Tears started forming.

"Ellie? What's wrong?"

I ran out of the pack house. I made my way back to the shithole that is my house. I unlocked the door then ran in. I shut the door then locked it.