Chapter 13

Felix's POV
"Shhhh. I won't. I won't send you anywhere. You are staying right here."

She looked up at me. I moved hair out of her face.

"Tomorrow...let's have a lazy day."

"H-huh?"

"We just stay in bed all day. Eat shitty things. Ya know. Those types of things. Sound good?"

"Ok-okay. C-can I stay in here tonight? I-I think...I'll sleep better with someone next to me."

Wow.

I didn't think...

It'd be like this.

"Sure."

She got off my lap and laid down.

"I'll be right back. I should talk to Chan about what just happened. Work on getting comfortable."

I got up and walked out of my room.

"I'll be right back."

I went to my brother's office then knocked.

"You can come in."

I opened the door then walked in.

"How is she?"

"She's staying in my room tonight. What do we do about Jocelyn?"

"If she didn't go off on Pixie...I would be a lot nicer about this. What's really pissing me off is...the fact she had the nerve to try to exile Pixelle."

"Yeah. That's pissing me off too. You didn't answer me though. What do we do?"

"I called mom and dad."

My eyes widened.

"You did what?!"

"I-I'm at a loss here. She only verbally assaulted Pixie. There's not much...I can do. You're not gonna fight me on this...are you?"

"As long as...she gets what she deserves then...no. I won't."

"I'm not letting my relationship with her get in the way of this."

"I'm not saying..you were going to. Why can't you...just exile her?"

"That's where my mind is too. We can't have her arrested for something as simple as this."

"You're right. Where is she now?"

"I sent her home. Close the door. I have to discuss something with you. It's important."

I shut the door and walked up to his desk.

"As far as we know...as of right now...we are the only protectors for Pixelle. Since Peter knows where she is..in my eyes...she's not safe here."

"What're you saying?"

"You're gonna rip my throat out for this but...I have to relocate you both."

"What?! Y-you're the only family, I have in this town! Mom and dad are hours away!"

"There's my point. I'm gonna relocate you both to them."

"I cannot believe you right now. It's 1 am and you're basically kicking the both of us out."

"You're wrong. I'm not kicking you out. This is for Pixelle's safety."

"Dude...are you drunk? Did you smoke something?"

"Shut up and let me finish before you jump down my throat. There's another reason why, you two are going there."

"Okay and? It better be good."

"No. I'm sorry but...it's not. Dad needs you to take over for him soon."

"Huh?! Woah! I-I'm not doing that to her! She literally just got here!"

"You know what they say about our family."

"Yeah. I do. Ellie doesn't."

"You have to tell her."

"Tell her what?! That our parents are werewolf royalty?"

"Yes. Tell her exactly that. You know the security at mom and dad's. 24/7 security. Security cameras everywhere but the bedrooms and bathrooms."

"Yeah yeah. I know. I know."