14

Boat trip

"Ells. Wake the fuck up." I hear as I open my eyes. "Natalie. It's 8am." I turn to my clock. "Finally you're up. I've been trying to wake you up for the past 30 minutes." She huffs.
"Why?"
"Because I need your opinion on something." She says.
"Okay what?" I wonder.
"Okay so there's two guys in my life and I need to choose one. One of them is Toby, and the other one is Jesse. Toby is so kind to me and actually enjoys being around me and seems interested in what I'm talking about and Jesse is just a smoke show." She explains.
"I'm pretty sure you've already chosen." I reply grabbing my water and phone from my night stand.

Jude The Cool Dude
Good Morning. Would you like to hangout today?

I look at the text and smile until I notice I'm smiling. Gross.
"Whatcha smiling at?" Nat notices.
"Oh nothing." I smile.
"Uh huh sure...I think I know anyways. How's that going?" She asks.
"I don't really know what it is so I can't really tell you, but I like hanging out with him." I answer.
"You and Toby should come on Jessica's boat with us!" I exclaim.
"I'm sure Jude would be fine with it." I add. "Sure! You should ask him first though." She shouts walking out of my room.

Ellie Bellie
Good Morning. I would love too! I was wondering if Toby and Natalie could come?

Jude The Cool Dude
Of course! What time?

Ellie Bellie
Does 11 work for you?

Jude The Cool Dude
Yeah! Send me the address. Cant wait!

I quickly send him the address and then hop in the shower to rinse off. Once I get out of the shower I dry my hair and put it in a claw clip and do my 'no makeup' makeup routine. I then walk into Nats room to tell her what Jude said, and I also go down to the laundry room to grab my clothes. I choose to wear a white sundress over my red swimsuit and then I go upstairs to wait for Natalie to be ready.
"How do I look?" Natalie says with a hint of nervousness in her voice.
"You look so damn good." I reply.
"I could say the same about you." She winks then goes downstairs and I follow.
"It's 10:13, we should probably be leaving soon." I look at the clock.
"Good idea. You or me drive?" She asks.
"I will. I have the address." I say grabbing the keys. We get into the car and I realize that we have to get gas, so we quickly stop at the gas station and soon enough we get there.
"This is gorgeous." I say look at the view.
"I'm so glad you invited me." Nat smiles. I look around and soon enough I see Jude and Toby standing near the docks looking so lost. I walk up behind Jude and tap him on the shoulder and see a look of shock on his face then it turn into a smile.
"I was wondering where you were. I was stressing that we went to the wrong place." He laughs.
"I think the boats this way." I say walking towards all the boats near the dock.
"Holy fuck." I whisper when we arrive at the end of the dock to a gorgeous yacht and hear Jessica shouting my name.
"Ells! I'm so glad you could make it." Jess rushes down the stairs to give me a hug. "Thanks for the invite. This boat is amazing." I say. She smiles then invited us on the boat to give us a tour.
"And that's it." Jess says arriving at the top floor of the yacht.
"Oh my god. This is incredible." I say.
"Thanks! Okay we're going to start the boat so just find a place to sit." Jess walks down to the lower floor for some seating and we stay up on the top floor.
"I can't believe this. I've always wanted to be on a yacht." I say.
"This is incredible. It's also such a nice view." Jude agrees looking out at the view. The water is a light blue clear color and the sand is the perfect white color that makes the ocean look so beautiful. There's a light breeze through the air but it's also pretty warm so it feels really nice on your skin. Soon enough the boat stops and Jess joins us back on the top deck to tell us to get changed so we can get in the water. I walk down the stairs to the bathroom that Jess showed us and get changed, looking in the mirror quickly to make sure everything looks good. When I walk out of the bathroom I turn to see Jude with the biggest smile on his face. "You look incredible." He smiles.
"Thank you." I blush. He swiftly grabs me by the waist and pulls me into a kiss. His lips are so soft yet aggressive, his hands find my cheeks and cup them gently, slowly backing into the bathroom and closing the door with his foot. "Jude..I have..to get...back." I breath out. His lips find their way to my neck, leaving wet, sloppy kisses all around. My hands are in his hair, and I'm leaning into his touch, it's so warm yet when he kisses me chills erupt throughout my body. He connects our lips once more, with a sense of urgency, like he's been waiting to do that all week. Our lips move in sync, knowing exactly what to do.
"Jude. I have to get back." I say, quickly connecting our lips one last time before opening the door to the bathroom and leaving him there alone. I smile to myself as I walk up the stairs to the top floor, but quickly wipe it off my face, sitting down on the padded seats and listen in on the conversations that are being held.
"Okay, we'll stop here for a little bit. You can swim, snorkel, jet ski, anything your mind thinks of we can probably do." Jess smiles.
"I'm going swimming." Natalie announce, Toby joining her soon after.
"I'll join you guys in a little bit, I'm just going to tan for a little." I say closing my eyes.
"Okay, well if you need me I'll be downstairs." Jess walks away. I feel the hot sun on my skin, melting into the warmth, I readjust my body so I get as much sun on me as I can. As I do that I feel a body lay on top of me, grabbing me into a hug.
"Hi." I smile.
"Hi. What are you doing up here?" Jude asks. "I was trying to tan, but unfortunately now I can't." I laugh at him.
"Oh my bad." He jokes getting off of me and sitting to the right of me. "Want to go for a swim? I'm kind of getting bored of tanning." I ask turning to Jude.
"Sure." He says with a mischievous smile. Just as I'm looking into the smile, he lifts me off the ground and quickly stands up on the chairs, then jumps off the top story of the boat.
"Jude, I can't get my hair we-" but before I can get out my whole sentence I hit the water with a great amount of force. I rise to the surface to see Jude laughing at me.
"Jude it's not funny. My whole body hurts now." I laugh, causing it to hurt more.
"It was fun you have to admit." Jude laughs. I roll my eyes before splashing him, which now I regret. Jude immediately splashes me back, with much more strength then me, causing me to get drenched in water.
"Sorry. That was harder than I thought." Jude says seriously.
"Jude. It's fine. Let's go ride the jet skis." I say swimming back to the boat. I reach the boat and bring my body up so that I'm sitting on the edge of the boat. I squeeze the water out of my hair, trying to speed up the drying process.
"I'll drive." Jude smiles, grabbing the keys and jumping on a blue jet ski.
"Wait for me." I shout, climbing on the back of the jet ski. My hands find his waist, holding on for dear life as he starts the jet ski. I get on and he immediately hits the gas, causing us to jult back and I nearly fall off. We cruise over the waves, bouncing from the impact and eventually catch up to everyone else.
"What took you guys so long?" Jess asks.
"We went for a quick swim." I smile.
"We were planning on maybe getting dinner on the yacht if you guys wanted to join us." She offers. I look at Jude for his input, to which he nods.
"Yeah. We'd love that." I accept. We all stay out there for a little bit longer before going back to the yacht and getting ready for the dinner. I don't have any clothes so Jess offers to let Nat and I borrow some of her clothes.
"Just in here." Jess instructs. We walk through the doorway to a beautiful master bedroom. The bed is centred in the middle of the room, right in front of the large overhead windows found at the front of the yacht. If you turn to the right you see the door of the closet, which is the direction Jess is walking.
"Choose anything you'd like." She smiles. I stand there in awe, looking at the glorious walk in closet she has. There are tons of racks of clothes, and in the center there is an island that holds her jewellery and shoes.
"Can I live here?" I joke.
"Of course." Jess laughs. I begin looking through all the clothes when I find this cute white bodysuit that could go great with baggy pants. I then go to her pants section and immediate find the perfect pants and put the outfit on.
"Damn. I need your style." Nat says, still in shock of her closet. We all quickly get ready, putting on makeup, making sure we look nice, and then we eventually make our way back upstairs to the top floor for dinner. I make my way to Jude who has a wide smile on his face and sit down. He moves closer to me and I can smell his cologne which smells amazing.
"You look incredible." He whispers in my ear, I can feel his breath on my neck.
"I'd say the same for you." I smile turning to him.