3

Morning After

I woke up with a pounding head ache, I could quite literally feel pain everywhere on my body. "Owwww" I whine as I turn onto my side. I look at the wall trying to connect the dots on what happened last night. I remember little things but to be honest most of the night slipped my mind. I remember getting to the clubs and leaving, while inside the club I have no idea what went on. It's like my mind went blank. I finally decide to get up out of bed and make my way downstairs to grab some orange juice.

"Ugh. I feel like shit." I hear Bella mumble. "This is probably one of the worst hangovers I've ever had."
"Well I'm gonna make some eggs and some coffee since I guess we don't have orange juice." I say grabbing a pan from the drawer and putting it on the stove. I walk to the coffee pot and start making the coffee at the same time.
"We have creamer right?" I ask moving things around the fridge.
"I think. Look beside the butter." Bella instructed
"Ah found it!" I take the creamer out and place it on the counter as I walk back over to the stove and crack two eggs on the pan.
"Do you want some eggs?"
"Yeah sure thanks." Bella replies.
"Where's everyone else?" I wonder.
"I think Nat's still asleep, and Liz went to work I'm pretty sure."
"Wow that sucks. It's like 10 in the morning." "Yeah but she didn't drink as much as we did." Bella states. We continue talking until I'm done making the eggs and the coffees ready right as Natalie walks down the stairs.
"Hey guys." Nat says heading straight for the fridge.
"Shit. We don't have any orange juice." She exclaims.
"Yeah, I went to check too. Here have some coffee." I offer her a cup of coffee.
"Thanks. I feel like shit." She says rubbing her head.
"Yeah same. I don't really remember anything." I reply.
"Yeah you were kinda gone all night. You went outside and when you came back in you had this fit guy following you." She says. I try to remember as hard as I can but I can't seem to. "Oh my god! You don't remember. Well that's a shame he was nice to look at. And he also took care of you. It was kinda cute." Bella adds into the conversation.
"Well whatever. As long as I didn't go home with him or embarrass myself that much I'm fine." I grab my phone to look at my social media.
"Do you think I should make an insta post?" I ask.
"Yes. Last night was fun!" Bella replies.

Ellie_Wengley

                                      🔘⚪️

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

                                      🔘⚪️

                                      🔘⚪️

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Liked by: Bella.Parker, Natalie.Smith and 10,782 others
Last night was something🎞️

Comments
Bella.Parker: It was pretty interesting
Natalie.Smith: Love you gorgeous😘
Henry.Parker: Can I come next time!!!
Lizzy.Mae: Gorgeous gorgeous girl!!!

"What are we gonna do today?" I ask everyone as we're currently seated in my living room. Harry, Henry, and Issac decided to join us too. It's currently 5pm and we're just relaxing drinking lots of water trying to get rid of our hangover.
"I heard there's some tickets for an England game today. It sounds pretty cool and I think it's cheap." Harry suggests. Harry loves football and anytime he gets a chance to watch it he'll take that opportunity. I enjoy watching it but I don't watch it as often as he does, and recently I haven't been paying that close of attention to it so I might have to take him up on that offer. "That actually does sound pretty cool. I've been meaning to go watch a game." I reply.
"What about you guys. Do you want to come too?" He asks the group.
"Sure I don't see why not. But after we should find a party!" Nat jumps up.
"Nat. We literally just drank last night. I don't think it's that healthy." I roll my eyes.
"I'm only going if we find a party after." She sits back down with her arms crossed over her chest.
"Fine. Whatever I guess we'll find a party after." I say sounding defeated.
"Okay, the games at 7. And I've just bought the tickets." Harry looks at his phone. We all say bye as we plan getting ready for the game. We have to get ready early, because the drive is quite far.

"Ugh I don't know what to wear." I groan as Bella walks into the room.
"Oh! Hi bells!" I perk up and sit with a better posture.
"I heard something about you not knowing what to wear. So I came to help." She smiles. "Oh my gosh. Thank you!" I reply.
"Okay so show me what you have." She points to the clothes on the bed.
"Okay, so I have this shirt that could maybe go with these pants." I point to this shirt that has white on it and is Nike and some black jeans. "Why don't you try this." Bella walks out of my room for a moment.
"Here wear this, with...those jeans." She hands me a England jersey and points to my baggy jeans.
"You're a lifesaver, thank you sooooo much." I thank her and grab the clothes before heading into the bathroom. I pull the shirt over my head and see that it fits decently well, only a little big. It's a plain England soccer jersey with nothing on the back of it and I honestly really like it. I touch up on my makeup and smooth out my hair before heading downstairs and waiting for the others to be ready.

After what felt like an hour everyone was finally downstairs and we were getting ready to head out the door.
"El, you have your clothes for the club after yeah?" Liz asks.
"Oh shit! It's still upstairs. Let me go get it really quick." I run upstairs and into my room. I grab my corset top and black jeans before running back downstairs and heading out the door to the car.
"Ells can you put the stadium in your phone for directions?" Henry asks as I step into the front seat right behind him.
"Yeah sure." I reply grabbing my phone and putting in the address of the stadium so the car will read us the directions. Once I do that I put in my AirPods and turn out the rest of the car and shut my eyes for a little bit.

"Ells. We're here" I feel someone nudge my shoulder. I open my eyes to many people walking and a big building in front of me.
"Oh okay." I open the car door and step out, feeling the crisp air on my face.
"We're supposed to head in this way." Henry points to where everyone else is walking. "Where's Nat and Isaac?" I ask.
"Their already inside. We got stuck in traffic and they were ahead of us. I think they're getting food and then going to find our seats." Henry replies.
"Oh okay. Well let's head inside, because the line is getting pretty long." I notice.
"Ugh! I'm sooo excited." Bella says clapping her hands together.
"Me too! I haven't watched soccer in a long time." I reply seeing Henry giving me a weird face.
"Oh sorry, football." I roll my eyes.

We finally get into the stadium and go to find our seats before the game is about to begin. "Our seats are pretty decent. And especially since the tickets were cheap." I say looking at the field.
"I know. A pretty good deal." Henry agrees looking happy with himself. Right after he says that we see the players enter the field and everyone begins to stand up. They introduce the players and list the starting line up before shortly exiting the pitch.
"I can feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins." Henry whispers.
"I can't wait." I whisper back. The referee blows the whistle and the game begins.

Author
Sorry it took me sooo long! I'm just trying to make it kinda exciting and not boring even though this chapter was. Also I'm trying not to use "say" or "says" as much bc it gets annoying reading that a lot. Anyways how do you guys like it so far...I changed her name just because I didn't really feel like her other name fit her but idk. Anyways next chapter you guys are gonna see Jude again so yay!!! But I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll try to update faster!!

Endless Nights // Jude Bellinghamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें