10

Ready?

I did in fact sleep through the whole night. I slowly open my eyes immediately being hit with the sunlight because I forgot to close my blinds the day before. I grab the remote from my bedside table and turn of the TV then quickly pick out an outfit and go to the bathroom to take a shower. I rinse my body and shampoo and condition my hair. I quickly change and rush to Bella's room to see if she's awake.
"Knock Knock" I say assuming Bella's already awake because I can hear music coming from her room. After I hear a muffled 'Come in' I go sit in her bed and let out a big sigh.
"What's wrong el?" Her voice full of worry.
"I don't know if I want to go to the party today. I'm kinda nervous and also I've only ever hung out with him at parties or when I'm drunk so I feel like I'm acting different and not actually like myself." I huff.
"I understand. I think you should go and maybe just not drink and then another just go out during the day or something. Just have some fun tonight and let loose. What's the worst that could happen?" She questions.
"A lot of things could go wrong Bells." I reply. "Okay so yeah some things could go wrong. But so what, just have fun. Your young so just live your life." She insists. I always come to Bella because she's my best friend and always has the best advice. We've been through everything together. My first breakup, her first breakup, our first pets going missing or dying, our ugly middle school phases, getting cheated on. Bella was always there for me and I was there for her.
"You know I appreciate you so much Bells." I pull her into a hug. We stay like that for a couple of seconds before I go back to my room to plan my outfit for tonight. I know it's only 11am but I'm just so nervous and I have to have something that will occupy my mind during these long hours. I decide that I'm not going to do my makeup yet because I don't want to have to take it off just to reapply it for the party.

Judebellingham
Hey! I just wanted to let you know that you can dress casual for the party tonight. Hope to see you there!

I read the message and panic internally remembering I actually have to go to the party. I walk downstairs to grab my water bottle and fill it up, looking in the fridge for some food but later realizing I'm too nervous to be hungry right now. My next issue to figure out is my hair situation. I go onto TikTok for some inspiration, but when I don't find any there I go to Pinterest where I'm sure I'll find some inspiration. Sure enough I do and I'm going to do 2 small braids at the front of my head and then leave the rest down. I don't really have anything to do since I've already picked out my outfit and hair so I just sit in my bed on my phone until I eventually fall asleep.

"Ells wake up. We have to leave in an hour and a half." I hear as I'm shaken awake.
"Natalie. Could you do that anymore aggressive." I groan obviously kidding.
"What can I say, I love a good party." And with that she smiles at me and walks out of my room closing the door. I slowly get out of my bed and go to my vanity to do my hair and makeup. I wet my hair, split up three different sections, and pull one section behind my head and tie it up. Then I start braiding the sections that aren't in a ponytail, securing it with a clear elastic band then taking out my ponytail and adding hair product to it so it will stay curly without getting too frizzy. After that I go to my bathroom and pull up a chair to my countertop, deciding I'll do my makeup in the bathroom because the mirror is better. I just go for a simple make up look with a light amount of eyeshadow and eyeliner, then mascara on the top and finish it off with applying gel to keep my eyebrows in place. I look at the time to see that I only have about 30 minutes left so I should probably go eat some food before we leave. I go to my closet by my door and grab the dress that's hanging on the outside of the closet door. I look at it one more time in the mirror before putting it on and going back to my vanity to find some jewelry to wear. I decide on wearing gold jewelry because I'm already wear gold chunky hoops, so I just wear the necklace my mom got me from Greece. I put on my airforces because I will most definitely not be wearing heels and go downstairs to make a quick meal before we go. I look around and find some toast and an avocado so I just make some avocado toast. Is it filling? Not really but it's quick and easy and now I only have about 15 minutes before we leave. As I'm waiting for the toast I quickly run upstairs grabbing my phone off of my nightstand and unplug it from the charger and go back downstairs to find Issac downstairs and my toast popped.
"Are you coming tonight?" I ask pulling out the drawer that hold the silverware.
"Yeah. Liz invited me." He replies. Hmm...interesting.
"It's nothing like that." He adds as if he can read my mind. I look over to see him looking at me with a serious face and I can't help but laugh which causes him to smirk before I turn back of my toast and worry about my own problems. It literally could've been any other guy that I'm friendly with and talk to but it had to be Jude fucking Bellingham. I toast my toast and grab a plate then sit down at the island looking down at my phone. It's 10:32 and I think that party started at 10 but I'm not sure so I look back at the texts and realize he never told me but he sent the address. I'm just gonna assume it started at 10. I don't want to be too late so I shout upstairs for people to hurry and not long after they rush down and we are out the door. Here we go...