Chapter 69 Ruthless

Chapter 69 Ruthless

    In just a few tens of minutes, the situation has changed, and it is really a wonderful infighting drama.

    Originally, Lu Wenyan just wanted to teach Liu Haoqiang a casual lesson and create a little confusion by the way, but who knows that the situation took a turn for the worse, and Gao Lin killed him out of nowhere, taking advantage of his illness to kill him, he simply killed Liu Haoqiang and replaced him.

    Although the incident happened suddenly, Lu Wenyan and the others were all happy to see it succeed, hoping to sit on the mountain and watch the tiger fight, and reap the benefits of the fisherman.

    But the next moment, they didn't think so.

    Gao Lin, who was still laughing, suddenly fired at the crowd around him. Some people fell into a pool of blood before they had time to react, while others wanted to run after they realized it, but Gao Lin took out the bullets very calmly. Replace the magazine, aim, shoot, and hit, all in one go.

    "Boss Gao...you, what are you doing..." Looking at the corpses all over the floor, a younger brother who was following Gao Lin was so frightened that he almost peed his pants.

    With a bloodthirsty smile on Gao Lin's face, he had no intention of talking to him, and calmly pulled the trigger again.

    Finally, when everything returned to calm, Gao Lin and Ma Chao were the only ones standing in the restaurant.

    It was only then that Ma Chao and the others realized that Gao Lin was actually such a cruel and merciless person. The reason why he killed all these people is actually easy to guess, it is nothing more than killing to silence the future troubles. Liu Haoqiang has been in power for a long time, who knows if there are still people from him in this base, Gao Lin doesn't want to be stabbed in the back, killing these people is the safest.

    At this time, they also understood that Gao Lin and Liu Haoqiang were completely different people. After all, Liu Haoqiang is forty years old and has a certain amount of experience. Although he is suspicious by nature, lustful and violent, he is still a man with a brain, he is tactful and knows how to assess the situation. He has a lot of credit for the development of this base to its current scale. . But Gao Lin was much younger than him, with a bloodthirsty and tyrannical temperament, and he acted fiercely and decisively. One moment he called Liu Haoqiang brothers and sisters, and the next moment he mercilessly killed him. One moment he was still laughing and celebrating with others, and the next moment he could kill a killer.

    Such a person is definitely more terrifying than Liu Haoqiang.

    Ma Chao began to think seriously about whether he should take the opportunity to escape, but looking at the gun in his hand, he still didn't dare to act rashly. Gao Lin is a drug dealer, so he has handled a lot of illegal weapons. Looking at his marksmanship just now, he is almost comparable to a sharpshooter. It is obviously unwise to run away.

    Gao Lin walked to Liu Haoqiang's side, put away the bag containing the crystal nucleus on his body, and then remembered that someone was still here, and walked towards Ma Chao and Lu Wenyan with a smile.

    "Brother Ma, isn't it?"

    "Don't dare to be so, just call me old Ma." Ma Chao was shocked, seeing Gao Lin's behavior just now, how dare he be called "big brother" by such a person.

    "Hehe, old horse, I'm really sorry, I didn't treat you well, please take care of me." "

    Where..." Looking at the gun in his hand that hadn't been put away, Ma Chao couldn't even sweat on his forehead. When he came out, this guy was a smiling tiger. The more he laughed, the more frightened Ma Chao felt. God knows if this person will be the same as before, shooting suddenly while laughing.