Chapter 5 Mutant Zombies

    The two quickly entered the corridor on the third floor. After Lu Wenyan's skills were upgraded, his attack power increased a lot, and he easily killed the surrounding zombies.

    Suddenly there was a roar, and the two of them felt the qi and blood in their bodies surge, dizzy, and hurriedly supported the wall on the side, before falling to the ground without embarrassment.

    This is how the same thing? How can I get dizzy?

    Lu Wenyan was confused, and a figure appeared at the entrance of the corridor not far away. It was a woman with disheveled hair. Her cheekbones were protruding, her skin was pale, her red eyes were deeply sunken, her teeth turned out, and her teeth were faintly hidden between her teeth. With blood-stained skin and flesh, a hoarse growl from his throat, walking towards him step by step. Her movements are not as rigid as ordinary zombies, and her movement speed should be faster.

    The sound of this zombie made Lu Wenyan very uncomfortable. He only felt the pain of twitching his temples. He endured the severe pain and checked the zombie's information.

    Monster Name: Mutant Zombie

    Attribute Level: First-Class Sound System

    Health Value: 22000/22000 Skill

    Value: 2000/2000 Turns

    out to be a first-class mutant zombie that can attack with sonic waves!

    The zombies approached slowly, and the constant roar in his mouth made Lu Wenyan dizzy. He couldn't even open his eyes and couldn't stand still.

    He put a few skills indiscriminately. Although with the help of the game system, he had already locked the zombie with his sight just now. After the skill was cast, he directly hit, but the blood of the mutant zombie was several times thicker than that of the ordinary zombie, and the defense was also substantial. increased. The two skills he had just now didn't take her much blood at all.

    "Wow!" The mutant zombie was attacked, and the roar became more and more fierce, and the turbulent sonic attack caused Lu Wenyan to spit out a mouthful of blood.

    Seeing the bright red in the palm of his hand, Lu Wenyan realized once again that he is not playing a game now, he is in a real world, facing the threat of death. If he doesn't fight to the death, all that awaits him is death. This time there will be no chance again.

    But this sonic attack was so powerful that he couldn't even lift his hands, let alone cast skills.

    "Brother Lu... be careful!" Seeing that mutant zombie rushed towards Lu Wenyan waving his sharp claws, Li Mingyuan yelled anxiously.

    The next moment, the ceiling in the corridor suddenly fell down and hit the mutant zombie's head severely.

    The mutant zombie was smashed with a gray-headed face, and the skin was cut open by gravel, and black blood poured out, making her appearance more and more terrifying. The mutated zombies in full anger roared in Li Mingyuan's direction, and Li Mingyuan was really unable to resist this force, and a mouthful of blood spurted out of his mouth and fell to the ground.

    Lu Wenyan knew that Li Mingyuan had used the ability in a hurry just now, which attracted the attention of the mutant zombies.

    Lu Wenyan quickly used [心清神明] on herself to eliminate her dizziness, and quickly pulled Li Mingyuan back, pulling away from her.

    He forced himself to calm down and think quickly in his mind. In the game, he has always been the king of the battlefield. He is very familiar with Bing Xin's skills. As long as he operates well, he will definitely be able to defeat this mutant zombie!