Chapter 11 Shopping Mall Sweep

    In order to literacy for Lu Wenyan, who was not familiar with the road, the crowd rummaged in the room for a long time, finally found a pen and a few scratch papers, and Chu Ziqian drew a simple map.

    Lu Wenyan opened the system map silently, and compared it with the simple map drawn by Chu Ziqian, and he knew it well. Taking a pen from Chu Ziqian's hand, he drew a route on the paper and said, "Looking at the map, we are following the road on the right. We should always be the closest way to the square to the west, but there is a residential area and food along the way. The market will inevitably be surrounded by a large number of zombies. It is better to go to the left and pass through the construction site under construction. At most, you will only encounter a few sporadic zombies."

    Chu Ziqian's eyes flashed slightly, and then he nodded slightly. In fact, He planned in the same way, but he didn't expect this person to have such a detailed plan just after reading the map.

    Everyone rested for a while, and then left the house.

    They met a few waves of zombies on the construction site. Seeing that they were all dressed as migrant workers working on the construction site, they were easily resolved by a few people. Zhao Hongbo ran over with a saber happily, split the head of the zombie, and nucleated the crystal. Dug them out one by one.

    "It's a pity that I killed so many zombies in the hospital before, I didn't know that I had to pick up the crystal nucleus. This time I won't let it go." They all found that the crystal nucleus is a good thing and must be collected.

    "Do you want to be exclusive?" Wu Lei silently pointed at the back of his head.

    "Oh... Ang brother, how dare I, this wasn't for Brother Lu and the captain..." Zhao Hongbo rubbed the back of his head, begging for mercy, and handed out the crystal nucleus he had just collected.

    "You kid don't know how to wipe with something, there is still brains on it!" Wu Lei said disgustingly.

    Zhao Hongbo stuck his tongue out, hurry up and rub the crystal core on the tattered clothes of the zombie a few times before turning in again.

    Uncle Wu Lei took the crystal nucleus from him and divided the things in half, half to Chu Ziqian, and half to Lu Wenyan.

    Listening to the dialogue between them, Lu Wenyan couldn't help but laugh. The crystal nucleus has a great effect on the supernaturalists. As time goes on, there may be more and more supernaturalists. The value of the nucleus will inevitably increase, maybe it will replace the original currency, of course, we have to collect more points now.

    After smoothly passing through the construction site and walking along a small road for a while, they arrived at their destination, Jiayi Square.

    This was originally the most prosperous place in Shanghai, but now it looks like a rundown and depression. The ground is full of blood and glass residues. The commercial street that has always been crowded has become inaccessible, and only some zombies are dangling in the street. There are many abandoned vehicles with broken glass around, and the vehicles are stained with blood. It is estimated that they were surrounded by zombies and broke the glass and dragged people out and eaten them.

    "Look, our car is there." Their car is big and conspicuous, and it's the only car in good condition in the entire parking lot.

    "Go, take a look, be careful, don't attract zombies." Zombies are very sensitive to sounds and smells, but as long as they are far away and make no sound, they are generally not easy to spot.