Chapter 20 Awakening of Abilities

    While the survivors were asleep, Lu Wenyan quietly used his skills to heal Wu Lei's wounds, and then asked him to wrap gauze and pretend that he was still injured. After Wu Lei's wound was no longer in pain, he couldn't wait to pick up a crystal core to absorb it, wanting to enhance the ability he had just acquired. Fang Jingyang and Li Mingyuan lay down and prepared to sleep because they were going to stay in the middle of the night.

    Zhao Hongbo and Liu Kuan looked at Wu Lei with some envy, and now they are the only ones in their team who have no abilities.

    When Lu Wenyan saw this, he remembered the enhanced pill rewarded by the previous mission. Although it was just a quick evil, he still remembered the effect of the pill.

    [System] Strengthening pills, players can directly enhance character attributes by 10% after taking them, ability users can directly increase the ability level 1 level after taking them, ordinary people can stimulate abilities when taking it.

    They have been attacked by mutant zombies twice in the past few days, and each time it was dangerous. Zhao Hongbo and Wu Lei were almost killed and it sounded the alarm for him. After mutated, zombies will also have the same abilities as those with supernatural powers, and the degree of danger is greatly increased. If their evolution speed can't keep up with the zombies, then they will only die. I don't know what dangers are waiting for them ahead, and it is imperative to strengthen the team's combat effectiveness.

    Now they only have Zhao Hongbo and Liu Kuan in their fixed team without abilities. This pill is simply tailor-made for Zhao Hongbo and Liu Kuan. If they can also awaken the abilities after taking the elixir, then their team's combat effectiveness will be greatly improved. As for the third strengthening pill, Lu Wenyan decided to give it to Chu Ziqian. His current power level is already a high-level one, and he is only one level short of being able to enter the ranks of a second-level power.

    And Lu Wenyan did not leave one for himself because when he broke through the tenth level, all his attributes have increased by 10%, and his damage is not small when facing ordinary zombies, but when he encounters zombies of the same level, it seems that There is no advantage. Bingxintang is a profession that focuses on healing and assists, and its attack power is the weakest among the eight sects. As the level of the zombies increases, their speed, strength, and even defenses are all enhanced, and there is no way to kill them with a single blow like before killing ordinary zombies. Even if he had eaten all these three strengthening pills, he would not be able to turn himself into an invincible superman, and it would be a waste to eat them.

    After making the decision, Lu Wenyan whispered Zhao Hongbo, Liu Kuan and Chu Ziqian outside. But he didn't notice that the little figure sleeping next to him opened his eyes that had been closed.

    "Brother Lu, what's the matter?" Zhao Hongbo saw Lu Wenyan's mysterious look, and he felt that something was important. His eyes were bright and full of excitement.

    Lu Wenyan likes his straightforward and cheerful personality, so he smiled and took out three pills and said, "This is a strengthening pill, which can improve physical fitness. You can eat it."

    Chu Ziqian's current level is already at the same level. At level 1 high-level, all five senses are slightly improved, especially sensitive to energy. Seeing the three white pills in his palm, Chu Ziqian can clearly feel the majestic energy contained in them.

    "You eat." Chu Ziqian said to Zhao Hongbo and Liu Kuan in a commanding tone. His thoughts are the same as Lu Wenyan. They are the only people in the team who have not yet awakened their abilities. Let them take the strengthening pills to improve. Physical fitness will definitely help.