Chapter 59 The Mysterious South City

    When everyone was fighting the zombies, they did not notice that two suspicious figures, one tall and one short, appeared on the roof of a building not far away.

    "Little Six, have you seen clearly? Are they really that powerful?" Hearing the narration of the person beside him, the tall man asked in disbelief.

    "Yeah, second brother, don't you know my eyesight?" The short man looked terrified, "Most of their team is composed of supernatural beings, and everyone is amazing. There are at least hundreds of zombies killed! The two second-level mutated zombies that Boss Huang raised in the East District were also chopped up like melons and vegetables..."

    Hearing this, the tall man's face became more serious.

    "Second brother, what should we do now?"

    "Let's go! Let's report to Boss Huang!" Even the second-level mutant zombies can be killed so easily. , it is good to plan early.

    When they left in a hurry, Tang Yu, who was playing with Xiao Miao, suddenly raised his head and glanced in their direction.

    "Brother." The child hurried to Lu Wenyan's side and tugged at the hem of his clothes.

    "What's the matter?" Lu Wenyan smiled and patted his head.

    "There are people over there." The child pointed to a small high-rise building with a height of ten floors not far away.

    "How many people are there?" Lu Wenyan was taken aback, but he didn't doubt the child's words. The child's current ability level has reached the second-highest level, and the visual range has expanded a lot. As long as the child wants to see, no one or Things can escape.

    "There were two on the roof just now, and there are eighteen more downstairs."

    In this city full of zombies, there are still twenty living people?

    Hearing the news, everyone decided to go over and take a look, and if they were survivors who needed help, they would take them to the Hangcheng base. If they don't need it, they won't do anything unnecessary. After all, those who can survive in the last days have some strength in themselves, let alone in this city full of zombies.

    After collecting the crystal nuclei, everyone returned to the car and headed towards the small high-rise building under Tang Yu's guidance.

    In the small high-rise, in a luxurious room on the highest floor, more than a dozen people gathered together with serious expressions.

    "What you just said is true?" The man sitting on the leather sofa is about thirty years old, with a beard, dark skin, and a muscular upper body wearing only a tight waistcoat. Martha, looks very strong and strong. This man's name is Huang Han, also known as Boss Huang in their mouth.

    "Boss, what we said is absolutely true!" The short man on the top of the building swears.

    Boss Huang looked at the gentleman standing beside him wearing a pair of glasses and asked, "What do you think, third child?"

    The gentle man called third frowned and thought carefully for a while, "They should be just on the way, I don't know the rules here, as long as we don't conflict with them, it doesn't matter."

    "But boss, they killed us hundreds of zombies, and the two mutant zombies that boss specially raised in the East District They also slaughtered them, this crystal nucleus..." The short man's heartache is these crystal nuclei, people in Nancheng flee and die, now it is their world, and all the zombies in Nancheng are their source of income , Relying on the crystal nucleus obtained from killing zombies, they can use it to exchange the things they need with the group of people in Jinhua, including food and women. Hundreds of crystal nuclei, and two rare second-level mutated crystal nuclei, this is a huge sum of money. It would be enough for them to spend a month in exchange for supplies. How could they just put it into other people's pockets? happy?