Chapter 49 The Street Girls

    Everyone helped Cui Zhi's team back to the car, and Xiao Jin, who was not injured, drove back to the base.

    When their car appeared outside the base, the soldiers at the base greeted them, and even Qi Heng trotted over.

    As soon as he saw the embarrassed people getting out of the car, Qi Heng rushed up excitedly and grabbed Qi Yue's hand, with a bit of choking in his tone, "Are you counted back? I thought... I thought... "

    The expression on Qi Yue's face softened a little, and he patted Qi Heng's shoulder, which was comforting.

    As expected of a soldier, Qi Heng quickly eased his emotions and turned around to greet the others one by one. He didn't see Cui Zhi and the others, "What about the others? Are you all right?"

    "Captain Qi, Captain Cui, Team Nine A member of the team was injured in the battle, and the trauma has been treated, but the virus in the body has not been cleared." Wang Ying gave a military salute and answered in a heavy tone, "Captain Qi please contact the leadership immediately and arrange for them to seek medical treatment as soon as possible."

    Qi Heng opened the car door and saw the bloodless Cui Zhi and the others. He turned his head and closed his eyes forcefully, with a sad expression on his face. The first batch of anti-virus vaccines at the base has been confirmed to be ineffective, which is undoubtedly like a death sentence for Cui Zhi and the others.

    Qi Yue could see what he was thinking at a glance, motioned his companions to take out the frozen cockroaches he had collected before, and said in a low voice, "We encountered mutant cockroaches in Chenqiao Town, although they were infected with zombie viruses, They didn't die, they just mutated, and I think they may have virus antibodies in their bodies."

    Qi Heng's eyes lit up when he heard the words, and he immediately said, "I will report to the leader immediately, Wang Ying, go and tell the medical department, let me They immediately prepared an isolation ward and arranged for Captain Cui and the others to live in."

    "Yes!"

    "This is part of the reward for this mission." Qi Heng took out fifty crystal cores and handed them over, "Everyone has worked hard, please first Go back and rest, other rewards will be distributed later."

    After finishing speaking, Qi Heng took the bag containing the mutant cockroaches and left in a hurry, Qi Yue followed up uneasy. Wang Ying nodded with Chu Ziqian and the others, and went to greet the medical department.

    Chu Ziqian and the others did not leave in a hurry, and waited outside with Xiao Jin. Soon, Wang Ying came back with several soldiers with stretchers. Seeing that Cui Zhi and the others were carried on a stretcher and sent to the isolation ward, Chu Ziqian and the others left with confidence.

    Back in the dormitory, everyone ran one by one to take a shower, and after changing into clean clothes, they fell asleep when they were so tired. They were too tired today, especially Lu Wenyan. Although the wound on his body had healed, he still seemed to feel the severe pain of the body being torn apart. Everyone else was physically tired because of the fierce battle, while Lu Wenyan's tiredness was mental.

    Lu Wenyan slept in the dark, and it was almost midnight when he woke up. To his surprise, all the people in the room were awake, and even Chu Ziqian and Zhao Hongbo from the next room came to their room. Chu Ziqian and Tang Yu were sitting next to his bed side by side, looking at him extremely worried.

    "Brother Lu, you are awake." Fang Jingyang hurried over when he saw that he was awake.

    "What are you doing?" Lu Wenyan sat up and stretched.