Chapter 28 Wind Zombies

    The journey was relatively smooth, and cleaning up ordinary zombies was a piece of cake for them. On the way, they only encountered an ordinary second-level zombie. There was no tricky mutation, so it was easier to kill. The second-level crystal nucleus was generously distributed to Cui Zhi's team by Lu Wenyan and the others, not because they were particularly virtuous, but because Lu Wenyan, a guy with a cheat device, really didn't lack crystal cores.

    In any case, the group of more than 20 people finally arrived outside the Ningcheng Armory after an hour and a half. There are an astonishing number of zombies around the armory. The tireless zombies are knocking on the alloy door day and night, and the sound of metal beating can be heard from far away. Lu Wenyan found that these zombies were also mixed with two ordinary second-level zombies. Their strength was much greater than that of first-level zombies. The ten-centimeter-thick alloy gate had begun to distort under their perseverance. I don't know when these man-eating monsters will break in.

    According to the green dot displayed on the life detector, there are at least 50 survivors inside, waiting anxiously for rescue.

    "Kill them!" Cui Zhi and Wu Lei threw a fireball into the zombie pile, and several zombies were ignited by fire. They screamed and wailed, and were eventually engulfed by flames.

    The zombies found fresh food suddenly appearing from behind and rushed towards them with a loud howl.

    The wood-type superpowers also exerted their abilities, using plants to form a natural protective shield, and the vines they spawned tightly wrapped around the legs of every zombie that tried to cross them, causing them to struggle or fall in vain.

    Fang Jingyang and Li Mingyuan probably discovered a new way of combining abilities. They used earth walls to push and crush the zombies, and their lethality was also amazing.

    Chu Ziqian continuously issued wind blades, specially attacking the fish that slipped through the net, and mercilessly harvested the heads of the zombies.

    Lu Wenyan's goal was to lock on the two ordinary second-level zombies. They were both second-level zombies, but there was no mutation. These zombies were only slightly stronger than first-level zombies, so there was nothing to be afraid of. Lu Wenyan easily killed the two zombies with flying needles and toxins, and gained secondary crystal cores and a lot of experience.

    [System] Defeat 2 level 2 ordinary zombies and gain 2000 experience points.

    [System] Congratulations on reaching level 13.

    [System] You have comprehended the new skill [Guben Peiyuan]. True trick. For 10 minutes, restore 34 HP and 5 skill every 5 seconds, increase the healing effect by 10%, chanting time for 2 seconds, and cooldown for 1 second.

    Seeing the system prompt, Lu Wenyan breathed a sigh of relief. The skill [Gu Ben Pei Yuan] is the skill he most wants to have at present. It can not only restore blood slowly, but also restore power consumption. Since entering the Ningcheng base, they have been facing high-intensity battles. Not to mention Fang Jingyang and the others, even Lu Wenyan himself often feels that the blue bars are consumed too quickly. I'm worried it will be empty.

    Wang Ying and Zhao Hongbo have been fighting zombies with sabers because they released a lot of water and their abilities have not recovered yet. Killing zombies with a knife is actually very physical. Zhao Hongbo is a man, and his physical strength is good, but Wang Ying is a woman, and her hand-to-hand combat is somewhat disadvantageous.

    While no one was paying attention, Lu Wenyan used [Gu Ben Pei Yuan] for the two of them, and immediately a green buff appeared on their status bar. Their exhausted abilities began to recover, and the blue bars continued to grow slowly. They only felt very comfortable, and the power seemed to be constantly pouring out of their bodies. They put away their sabers and blocked the ordinary people without abilities with a water curtain to protect them from zombies. Everyone cooperated tacitly, and the zombies surrounding the armory fell one after another, and it didn't take long for the corpses of the zombies to pile up.