Chapter 63 New Skills

    After returning, Lu Wenyan and Chu Ziqian talked about the matter to Qi Heng, and Qi Heng's expression became serious. From his point of view, the people in the copycat base were simply bluffing and deceiving under the name of the government base. Their behavior It was so bad that even Qi Heng, who had a very good temper, felt angry.

    "I will definitely report this matter to the government when it reaches the Hangcheng base!" Qi Heng said with suppressed anger, "But before that, I want to go to the copycat base to have a look and get more evidence of their crimes. "

    That base won't let you in..." Huang Han shook his head and said, the people in that base are not fools. They will not provoke, they will only bully and bully ordinary people who are weak.

    "Brother Huang, how much friendship do you seem to have with them?"

    "It's not a friendship, it's just a deal with them once or twice."

    "I don't know if Brother Huang has any plans to do business with them again in the near future?"

   It is said at this point, Huang Han understood that they wanted to mix in their trading team and go to that base together.

    "We only go to exchange supplies once every three or four days on average, and we just came back the day before yesterday, but it's not impossible to go again, but there are not many people every time we go..." The implication is that it is impossible to treat them like this Bring more than a dozen people, too many people, and it is easy to arouse the vigilance of the other party.

    "Then bring me and my brother, as well as Captain Chu and Mr. Lu, the four of us will be fine."

    Huang Han nodded, "Four people are fine. I will let Ma Chao and Lao Liu accompany you there."

    Anyway, they were only escorting some supplies. With the three brothers of the Xu family, the zombies in Nancheng did not pose a threat at all. Ma Chao and Lao Liu were familiar with each other on the way from Nancheng to Jinhua, so they would not be too dangerous.

    "Then trouble you two."

    "Where is it?" Ma Chao and Lao Liu waved their hands repeatedly.

    "Old Yang, Lao Jiu, you two go out and prepare the crystal cores for tomorrow's transaction."

    Lao Jiu is the man who was a bit sloppy and has a particularly hot temper before, and his name is Fu. Bin. He thought they were a bit displeasing at first, just because they killed such zombies as soon as they entered the city, which was tantamount to robbing their crystal nucleus, but after some exchanges at the wine table, he has changed a lot towards them .

    "Wait." Yang Wei and Fu Bin were about to stand up, but were interrupted by Lu Wenyan's voice.

    "What?"

    Lu Wenyan asked with a smile, "May I ask you two to go out to kill zombies?"

    Running out at night to prepare crystal cores should be taken from those zombies.

    "Yes, what's the matter?"

    "Well, can you let me go?" Lu Wenyan couldn't help making a request. His task has not been completed yet, and there are a lot of experience outside, so he can't let it go. Such a great opportunity.

    Yang Wei and Fu Bin couldn't help twitching the corners of their mouths. They didn't forget that these people had slaughtered hundreds of zombies crazily when they entered the city. Why haven't they killed enough?