Chapter 56 Seeking Help

    After everyone left Jiangcheng, they drove all the way to the south, bypassed the urban area of ​​Jiangcheng, and took the outer ring road in the suburbs to the expressway. After several days of investigation and research, Chu Ziyan was familiar with the route, so her car drove the way, the Qi family brothers' car was in the middle, and Chu Ziqian and the others cut off the rear.

    After driving for about an hour or two, everyone came across a bus that had broken down. There were many people standing beside the bus. They looked like survivors from other places. There were about a dozen of these survivors, men and women, old and young. They were dressed in rags, their faces were sallow, and there was a lot of dust on the car. They should have come from quite a distance. Several young men held some iron rods and wooden sticks and looked around vigilantly. After seeing Chu Ziyan's convoy, they shouted loudly and waved their hands, hoping to attract their attention.

    All three vehicles are equipped with radio communication devices to facilitate their communication. After Chu Ziyan saw the people on the road ahead, she switched on the communication in the car, "There are people in front asking for help, and they are about to stop. Everyone, be vigilant."

    Due to the quality of soldiers, they cannot turn a blind eye to the people in need. But they have weapons in their hands, and the necessary vigilance still needs to be maintained. The car stopped slowly at a distance of 500 meters from those people, and everyone opened the door and got out of the car.

    When those people saw that the car really stopped, their eyes suddenly lit up with hope. They rushed towards the convoy excitedly, but stopped again after seeing the people getting off from the car.

    When Chu Ziyan and the others left the base, they returned the point cards and badges to the base. These people didn't know that they were supernatural beings, but they could feel that these people were well-trained at first glance, and their body possessed an extraordinary aura that makes them dare not make any mistakes.

    "What happened?" Chu Ziyan asked.

    Those people looked at each other, and finally a young man who looked like the leader answered her question as a representative, "We are from Nancheng, and we heard that there is a survivor base near here, so we rushed here. But our car There is no more gas, I wonder if you can give us some gasoline?"

    There is a long distance from the base here, without a car, it is impossible for these people to reach the base alive, and they might be swallowed by wandering zombies or mutant animals on the way .

    "We can give you 20 liters of gasoline. We came out of that base. You can drive about 100 kilometers northward along this road to get there. With the fuel consumption of a bus, 20 liters of gasoline should be enough to last until There it is." Everyone discussed and agreed to give them twenty liters of gasoline.

    The reason why they only gave twenty liters of gasoline was not because Chu Ziyan and the others were stingy, but because gasoline is a non-renewable resource, which is especially precious in the last days. Although the base provided them with some gasoline, it was not enough to support them to the capital. I have to find a way to go to the official base to exchange some, there is really no way to give them too much.

    When those people heard that they were willing to give them twenty liters of gasoline as a help, they were overjoyed and thanked them repeatedly. Several young people took the gasoline can and immediately went to refuel the car.

    After those young and strong men walked away, a gray-haired old lady boldly said, "Girl, can you give us some more food? My granddaughter has been hungry for several days..."