Chapter 68 Seeking Death

    Soon, the so-called lunch was ready, and everyone was taken downstairs. It was the restaurant where the prisoners used to eat. Liu Haoqiang didn't know whether he had feelings for this place or what, but he just remodeled it a little bit. It is still used as a place for everyone to eat.

    It's just that the prison guards standing around the meal were replaced by young women in scantily-clad clothes. Their faces couldn't hide their panic, but they were still forced to put on provocative poses, smiling at everyone who looked at them.

    Undoubtedly, all of this was at the behest of Liu Haoqiang. This death row inmate, who was once imprisoned to die, has now transformed himself into the overlord of a party. Give him a trick to eat!

    "Come, come, please sit down." Liu Haoqiang walked quickly to the main table, beckoning them to sit down, his eyes glued to Qi Heng and Lu Wenyan all the time.

    Staring at him with such obvious eyes, Lu Wenyan could only feel the veins in his temples twitching. This vicious old dick was a bit too much.

    With a crisp sound of 'Boom', Lu Wenyan became unsteady when he sat down, and knocked off the bowl and chopsticks in front of him, and the bowl fell to the ground and shattered into several pieces.

    "I'm sorry." Lu Wenyan deliberately looked flustered.

    "It's okay, I'll ask someone to bring a new set of bowls and chopsticks right away." Liu Haoqiang waved his hand with a smile, and immediately asked someone to clean up the debris, and brought up a new set of bowls and chopsticks. It's just that when he sat down, he stretched out his hand and touched the back of his neck. Just now he felt as if he was stung by something. Isn't the weather turning cold? Why are there mosquitoes?

    But he didn't think much about it, he just focused all his energy on the two beauties, trying to fool them into eating the food with added ingredients, and imagined countless times in his mind when they were in bed with him. The way it was. But he suddenly felt a little cold in his body, and his eyelids became a little heavy.

    At first he didn't pay attention, but gradually, he felt more and more uncomfortable, and the bone-chilling chill made his body shake uncontrollably.

    Liu Haoqiang realized something was wrong with his body, he stood up suddenly, and shouted, "Quickly, get Lao Chen here."

    "Brother Liu, what's wrong with you?" Ma Chao also noticed his unnatural expression, so he asked.

    "It's okay..." Liu Haoqiang still insisted on not showing weakness in front of these people, but his mind was spinning rapidly.

    Did you catch a cold last night? Last night, he rolled the sheets with two beauties in his arms, sweating profusely and blowing a lot of night wind. But doesn't he live like this every night? Moreover, his health has always been very good, since he obtained the supernatural power, he has never suffered from even a little illness!

    Could it be that someone plotted against it? But now he is a third-level elementary supernatural power user, who would dare to attack him without fear of death? What's more, it is an impossible task to do something to him quietly. Those women who can sleep with him are ordinary people, and he can kill them with a flick of a finger. They definitely don't have the guts.

    His eyes swept over the few people in front of him. Before they appeared, he was fine. But if it was really them, when did they do it? And why do you want to start?

    The physical discomfort caused Liu Haoqiang's thinking speed to slow down. The more he thought about it, the more painful his head became. He was so uncomfortable that he wished he could hit the wall.