Chapter 42 The Hurricane Squad

    If there is no certain strength and background, there is no way to open such a high-end hotel in the base. Grandpa Xiaoping's words are very reasonable, no matter when, there will always be some people who get rich first. With the establishment and development of the base, those with powerful abilities, as well as those with money, rights and materials, will definitely have other needs besides food and clothing. Qi Yue is at the forefront. In the end times Having opened such a store at the beginning, it will definitely make a lot of money. Lu Wenyan secretly poked with envy, jealousy and hatred in his heart, and the idea of ​​making money was even more urgent.

    A few people wiped out all the dishes on the table like a storm, and left with a rounded stomach. Chu Ziqian, thinking about his sister, paid for a braised pork by himself.

    "Go back first, I want to see the mission of the base." Lu Wenyan said as soon as he left the store.

    "Let's go with you, just treat it as a digestion." Chu Ziqian responded very quickly.

    "Okay." Since they were willing to follow, of course Lu Wenyan didn't care. He shrugged and walked with them to the management office of Area B.

    There are two LCD bulletin boards in the hall of the management office. One is for posting base recruitment positions, where many ordinary people are crowded to find suitable positions for them. The other is for posting tasks with rich rewards. In front of that bulletin board are all aliens.

    Lu Wenyan first looked at the recruitment notice posted on the first bulletin board, and found that most of the jobs were manual labor positions with 5 points a day. He glanced and walked away, and went straight to the second bulletin board.

    There are not many tasks on the bulletin board, all of which are mainly to collect supplies and sweep zombies in cities and towns near the base, and the rewards are not bad.

    Lu Wenyan took a fancy to the last task, which is to go to a nearby town to collect zombies and collect food seeds. By the way, he searches for the task of survivors. After completing the task, he can get a reward of 200 crystal cores, and the zombie crystal obtained in the process of performing the task. The core can be handled by itself, just turn in the grain and if you find a survivor, you can get a reward of 10 crystal cores for each rescued one.

    Manpower is the most important resource for various resource-poor bases.

    Lu Wenyan was very satisfied with this mission. Not only could he fight zombies to level up while collecting crystal cores, but he could also get 200 crystal core rewards. If he was lucky and saved a few survivors, he could get more crystal core rewards.

    Without any hesitation, he went to the staff on the side to take over the task.

    "Hello, I want to take the No. 6 mission."

   The person in charge of the registration mission was a young officer with a good temper. Hearing this, he glanced at Lu Wenyan, saw that he and his companion were wearing golden badges on their chests and said. , "Mission No. 6 is a team task, and it is quite difficult to complete. It can not be accepted by a small team. A total of four mercenary teams need to be recruited, led by a base military team. Departure from the sun. Have you registered for the mercenary team?"

    Lu Wenyan was stunned, but he didn't expect to have teamwork for this task? Wouldn't the final reward be divided into four?

    "What about other tasks?" He didn't want to perform tasks with others too much, so his plan to swallow the crystal core alone would be in vain.