Chapter 40 I Want to Eat Meat

    From the outside, this hotel looks just like a small roadside shop that did not even have a star before the end of the world. The door is made of frosted glass. From the outside, you can't see what's inside at all, and you can only see a few figures shaking. The girl came to the door and knocked on the door lightly twice, as if the underground connection code was particularly rhythmic.

    The door opened quickly, and there was a huge screen and a dozen uniformly dressed waiters on the front. They stood in two rows on the left and right, bowed neatly and said in a loud voice, "Welcome."

    Here Although the waiters are all ordinary people, their temperament and image are very good, and it seems that they have been strictly selected.

    Everyone was a little flattered to receive such a grand welcome treatment. Seeing that they didn't respond for a long time, a waitress who looked very capable said, "You can choose a waiter who is pleasing to the eye to serve you."

    The dozen or so services Immediately, the students showed the light of anticipation, especially those waitresses, whose eyes like autumn water have been secretly sending autumn waves to everyone. When they saw that these eight people with extraordinary temperament all wore golden badges, they immediately knew that these people must be superhuman abilities, and they could definitely afford the consumption here!

    "Just him." Lu Wenyan looked at the waitresses who were almost cramping and shook her head inwardly, and pointed to a relatively clean and innocent looking young man. They were here to eat, and then He didn't come to visit the kiln, he didn't want to teach bad children.

    "A few, please!" The named boy's eyes suddenly lit up like stars, and he immediately stepped forward and half-bowed to guide everyone to follow him in.

    When Lu Wenyan followed him forward, he noticed that the capable waitress gave the girl who brought them here a crystal nucleus. There is no shortage of scalpers everywhere. There is a rebate for a crystal core just for leading the way, so how much can the waiters who serve them get?

    I walked around the screen and walked in, and I saw a cash register. There was a man sitting in the cash register. He also wore a golden badge on his chest. , It looks a little unruly and particularly difficult to mess with. The menus and prices posted on the wall show that an ordinary vegetarian dish needs 4 nuclei, meat dishes range from 6-8 nuclei, and a bowl of white rice has 2 nuclei. The drinks are ridiculously expensive, even the most common boiled water. 2 nuclei.

    Before coming in, Lu Wenyan knew that the consumption here must not be low, but he didn't expect it to be so high. Even if the eight of them didn't drink, they wouldn't be able to get seven or eighty crystal cores at all, but Lu Wenyan had money in his pocket at this time. Don't panic. They worked so hard to kill so many zombies and got so many crystal cores, what does it matter if they take a part out and eat a good meal? Anyway, everyone in their team is already second-level, these first-level crystal cores are not very useful to them, and it is best to consume them.

    Thinking of this, Lu Wenyan continued to walk inside very calmly. The other people's thoughts were actually similar to him. Their experience was not comparable to those of ordinary power users. They began to collect crystal cores very early, and the crystal cores on their bodies It is more than ten times that of ordinary power users. The crystal core of a single person is enough to pay for this meal, not to mention that there are so many of them, and it is not much for each of them to share evenly.

    The teenager has been observing a few people and found that they still looked at ease after reading the menu. He knew that his previous guess was completely correct, and these people definitely belonged to major customers. The smile on his face became even brighter, and he led the crowd to continue inside.