Chapter 67 Extremely Daring

    Although Liu Haoqiang greeted them with a smile, in fact he was full of momentum, and the two women who were held in his arms were the first to tremble. The coercion of the third-level elementary ability user is enough to make any low-level ability user shy away, not to mention that these two women are just ordinary people.

    It is obvious that Liu Haoqiang deliberately used coercion to test their strength. When he came, Ma Chao had already said that Liu Haoqiang was a suspicious person by nature and would never let people who were stronger than him approach him, but he did not expect that he would Will come to such a hand.

    Faced with such a tyrannical, malicious and fierce coercion, Qi Heng, who is also an ordinary person, immediately turned pale. If Qi Yue hadn't stretched out his hand to support him, he might not even be able to stand up. Although Ma Chao and Dong Jianhua were already second-level high-level supernatural beings, they still changed their faces under such a strong momentum. Because of their performance, the remaining four people realized the roles they should play. Lu Wenyan hugged Tang Yu and asked him to bury his face in his arms. Children don't know how to act, so it was easier to avoid Liu Haoqiang's eyes and ears. As for him himself shaking his body slightly like those two women, it's a pity that he looked a little fake too deliberately. Chu Ziqian and Qi Yue wanted to pretend to be weak, but they were not posturing characters after all, so in the end they could only frown tightly and their bodies became extremely stiff.

    Qi Heng, Ma Chao, the four of them, including Tang Yu, all acted in their true colors. Compared with them, the acting skills of Lu Wenyan, Chu Ziqian and Qi Yue seemed too lame. Qi Heng and others couldn't help but feel sorry for them. I broke into a sweat.

    Unexpectedly, Liu Haoqiang suddenly withdrew the coercion, laughed and apologized, "I'm sorry, I get carried away easily when I'm happy, and I almost forgot to restrain my momentum. I'm really sorry, did you scare the two little beauties?"

   Little beauties ?

    Several people looked at each other in blank dismay. Ma Chao was a gentleman with glasses, but at most he was considered handsome. Dong Chee-hwa was short and ordinary-looking. Although Chu Ziqian and Qi Yue were very handsome, they were extremely hostile, and they were not easy to provoke even if they didn't need to release their coercion. They definitely had nothing to do with beauties. Among the six people, Qi Heng and Lu Wenyan are probably the only ones who can be called beauties. Both of them are gentle and jade-like, making people feel comfortable just looking at them, especially Lu Wenyan, who has a face like a crown of jade, handsome and elegant, and has an extraordinary temperament.

    Although their figures are slender and straight, without a hint of femininity, in the eyes of some people with special hobbies, they are the ultimate beauties. What's more, Liu Haoqiang's tone of voice was obviously obscene and frivolous, and the desire in Chiguoguo's eyes was undisguised, which made Qi Heng and Lu Wenyan very angry.

    The people who were a hundred times more angry than them were Chu Ziqian and Qi Yue. Chu Ziqian liked Lu Wenyan and cherished him as if he were his own eyeball. He never had such nasty thoughts about him. Qi Yue and Qi Heng grew up together since they were young, and they love each other as brothers. Seeing their sweetheart and sibling brother being so sensualized, they even wanted to kill this person.

    Due to the close distance between Ma Chao and Dong Jianhua, they already felt the strong murderous aura emanating from the four people around them, and cold sweat could not help but ooze from their foreheads. Just now Liu Haoqiang must have been fascinated by his beauty, so he didn't notice their poor acting skills. With the strength of Lu Wenyan, Chu Ziqian and Qi Yue, killing Liu Haoqiang is a matter of minutes. But after all, they are now on Liu Haoqiang's territory. If something happens rashly, they may not be able to leave this base alive.