Chapter 19 Sick Human Nature

    Yuan Ye and Hu Tao breathed a sigh of relief when they heard this. They really hope that Wu Lei will not become a zombie, but Chen Lin's eyes show a trace of jealousy, perhaps because he is jealous of Wu Lei's ability to awaken.

    In his previous life, Lu Wenyan was so sensitive to the subtle expressions of others because of his disability in his legs.

    Lu Wenyan helped Wu Lei return to the car to bandage the wound, and found that Chu Ziqian was still sitting in place with his eyes closed.

    "Xiao Lu, should something happen to our captain? Aren't both Xiaoyang and Ayuan awake?" Wu Lei looked at Chu Ziqian and asked with some worry.

    "Maybe it is because he absorbed the secondary crystal nucleus, so it takes longer. Don't worry, he will be fine ." After hearing Lu Wenyan's answer, Wu Lei was relieved.

    "My ability can only be used twice an hour. When I was fighting with zombies before, I used it with Xiaobo. You can bear it again." Lu Wenyan wanted to use [心清神明] to help Wu Lei remove Infected, but the skill hasn't cooled down yet, so I had to help him bandage the wound first.

    "It's okay, I'm also a supernatural person now, and I can hold on." Wu Lei said with a pale face.

    Let Fang Jingyang and Li Mingyuan look at the car, Lu Wenyan went back to the gas station to check Zhao Hongbo and the others, and then returned to the business hall when no one paid attention to putting the two tank trucks in the package.

    Zhao Hongbo was already awake at this time, and was taking care of the survivors with Liu Kuan. The worst injuries among these people were the father and son and another man whose hands and feet were also cut off.

     The other man had already died from a lot of blood loss and infection, and the father was still weak because of his concern for his son until now. Although Lu Wenyan has a game plug-in, he hasn’t been able to amputate his limbs. Continuing the resurrection realm against the sky, he could only sigh and go to treat the wound for the little boy who was bitten by the zombie.

     After the father pleaded with a few people to help him take care of his son in an intermittent voice, he breathed out.

    In the end, they rescued a total of three people from this gas station. In addition to the little boy, there were He Li, a handsome woman in her twenties, and Wang Jun, a man in her forties.

    The little boy who was rescued was named Tang Yu. He was bitten by a zombie in his arm before, but He Li and Wang Jun were tied up very strongly. With the cover of the sofa, the scene of the battle could not be seen, so Lu Wenyan quietly helped him heal the injury, without attracting anyone's attention. Perhaps because Lu Wenyan rescued him, Tang Yu's special sticky Lu Wenyan, followed him around like a small tail. When Lu Wenyan saw his pale face and big eyes filled with anxiety and anxiety, he followed behind him without saying a word, and went with him as soon as he felt soft.

     At this time, the sky is getting late, and the night is when the zombies are most active. It is obviously not appropriate to go on the road at this time. In addition, the survivors who have just been saved are very weak. They have just engaged in a fierce battle and all need to rest. So everyone decided to stay at the gas station for the night and leave for the base tomorrow morning.

     Yuan Ye and Hu Tao cleaned the business hall, found some cardboard boxes from the canteen and spread them on the floor so that everyone could lie down and rest. Fang Jingyang was so powerful that he moved out some of the cars parked in the gas station, and then parked their SUV in the yard.