Chapter 23 See Second Level Again

Chapter 23 See Second Level again

    Cui Zhi's car stopped in front of a building, and Chu Ziqian and the others also stopped behind. Nearby zombies immediately gathered. Their skin was ulcerated, their bodies covered in blood stains, their mouths opened wide, and some minced meat mixed in their sharp teeth, and they roared around the car with their mouths dripping.

    In this case, of course Cui Zhi couldn't roll down the car window and speak loudly. He could only compare three to Chu Ziqian and the others through the car window, which meant that there were three living people in this building. Then they made a few more gestures and asked them to attack with abilities instead of using guns, lest the gunshots would attract all the zombies.

    Chu Ziqian nodded, and quickly prepared for battle with the team members.

    "Get off!"

    The doors of several cars opened at the same time, and Cui Zhi opened the way with a fireball, blasting the surrounding zombies easily. The players behind him also issued abilities to kill the zombies.

    When Wu Lei saw this, he also learned a lot. A few fireballs went out and blew up. Zhao Hongbo and Li Mingyuan were not to be outdone, and transported their abilities to form a water curtain and earth wall, blocking the attacks of the zombies for their teammates. Thanks to the second-level crystal nucleus given by Lu Wenyan, both Wu Lei and Zhao Hongbo have been upgraded to the first-level mid-level strength.

    Liu Kuan used the wood power to induce plants to entangle the body of the zombies. Wherever Chu Ziqian's wind blade flew, he easily decapitated all the zombies held by Liu Kuan. Fang Jingyang's strength is infinite, and the tiger swung with a saber in his hand. The corpses were everywhere. Sometimes there was a corpse that slipped through the net. He was kicked and pierced through his stomach, and then he was cut off his head with a knife. The zombies here are ordinary first-level zombies, they are not their opponents at all, to them it is like a unilateral killing.

    Compared with these violent elements, Lu Wenyan's attack appeared much more elegant. He firmly protected the little boy beside him, with a fine needle flying at his fingertips, and no zombie could approach him within three feet.

    Cui Zhi was slightly surprised when he saw this. He didn't expect that Chu Ziqian's team had Yuan Ye and Hu Tao as well as the little baby. The others were all supernaturalists, and their superpower levels were comparable to him. ! In fact, Cui Zhi was not very optimistic about their miscellaneous army consisting of only four soldiers and scattered survivors. He thought that the most powerful was Chu Ziqian, who was about to be promoted to the ranks of second-level abilities. I was worried that he would be pulled back when he acted with them, but now I know that he was wrong.

    However, Cui Zhi is also a captain-level figure in the end. His heart quickly settles down. With a group of powerful companions, the success rate of their actions will be greatly improved.

    Just as they were showing great power to clean up the zombies in the building, suddenly a zombie with a height of at least two meters and five meters tall and covered in blue-gray muscle knots rushed out of the shadow in the corner of the corridor, and rushed towards Cui Zhi with a big mouth open. .

    Cui Zhi hurriedly issued a fireball to resist, but the fireball that was originally enough to kill ordinary zombies in seconds was completely unable to cause damage to this large zombie. If it weren't for a superpower next to him to push him away, I'm afraid Cui Zhi would be bitten by the zombie.

    Lu Wenyan immediately noticed the strangeness of this zombie and quickly checked its information.

    Monster Name: Mutant Zombie