Chapter 37 Brilliant

    A minute passed in the blink of an eye, the negative state disappeared, and the mirage-type zombies immediately gathered more dense fog.

    Chu Ziyan, who was running towards Chu Ziqian, was instantly surrounded by thick fog and disappeared.

    Surrounded by thick fog, Chu Ziyan could only hear the low roars of the zombies around her. Her vision was completely obscured by the fog, and she couldn't see anything. Her nerves were extremely tense. The next moment, she felt that something was rapidly approaching her, her body reacted much faster than her brain, she took a big step back instantly, took out a five-inch long dagger from her waist, and straightened it without hesitation. When she stabbed it out, she could feel the dagger in her hand hit the target, and the stench of blood told her that it was a zombie.

    However, just stabbing the body does not kill the zombie. The zombie who was stabbed by her growled, grabbed her arm, and pulled her whole body forward. Chu Ziyan leaned forward all of a sudden, and then she smelled a foul stench. Through the fog, she could vaguely see that the zombie was biting down on her neck with its bloody mouth open.

    Chu Ziyan's heart rang loudly, she struggled hard, trying to shake off the zombie's restraint, but the zombie's strength was stronger than she imagined, and her struggle had no effect.

    When Chu Ziqian saw that Chu Ziyan was wrapped in thick fog and could no longer see her figure, he knew that there were many zombies hidden in the thick fog. Aiming at the direction where Chu Ziyan's figure disappeared, he cast Fengjuanyun for the fourth time. When the thick fog was blown away again by the powerful cyclone, he saw a shocking scene.

    I saw that Chu Ziyan's hand holding the dagger was firmly grasped by the claws of the zombie. A zombie lowered its head and bit her neck. Her head drooped slightly, and she didn't know her life or death.

    Chu Ziqian's eyes were about to split, and when he raised his hand, a wind blade pierced the zombie's head, and the zombie fell backwards without even uttering a sound.

    After the zombies fell to the ground, Chu Ziyan, who was restrained by the zombies, was also brought down. From Chu Ziqian's point of view, it was like a puppet that had lost his life, his eyes were red and he roared, " Sister!"

    Unexpectedly, Chu Ziyan's body suddenly moved when she was about to fall to the ground, she stretched out her hand to support it on the ground, quickly regained her balance, and stood up neatly.

    "What the hell are you talking about, the old lady is not dead yet." Chu Ziyan turned around and showed a still flamboyant smile. The skin on the neck that was bitten by the zombies was covered with a layer of metal, which shows that she used it at the critical moment. His metal ability resisted the sharp teeth of zombies.

    Chu Ziqian returned to his ice cube face again, and the sadness just now couldn't even see a shadow at this moment. But in order not to distract her younger brother, Chu Ziyan stopped moving in his direction, but slowly retreated to the side of the vehicle, protecting others with Cui Zhi and the others.

    With a bit of annoyance and anger, Chu Ziqian's attack on the twin zombies became more severe, the wind blades one after another, the heads of the crazy reaper zombies. The group of zombies serving as a human shield in front of the twin zombies began to fall in large numbers, revealing the twin zombies hiding behind. Lu Wenyan seized the opportunity and used [lost heart] on the sound-type zombie.

    Losing the control of the sound, the zombies in the distance no longer gather here, and the nearby zombies no longer surround them to protect them, but follow their instincts and walk towards the food.