19 | Content

Two weeks were dragging on like his life to eternity, to Naruto at least, and he was not enjoying every minute of it. Hinata was an innocent airhead who stared at him for a long period which made him uncomfortable. The rest of the group, however, found her cute and loveable and squishy, just the girls at least, while Shikamaru and Sai felt like they could talk to her more easily without suspecting the fake smile she had on.

Luckily for him, the bluenette started regaining her memories and slowly becoming more like the Hinata he knew before. Though he didn't know if it was a good thing, seeing her back to her secretive and anxious self freed him from his stress, and at what cost? The entire time she was clueless about her true self, Hiashi had not come into the picture even for a second, and even though she was clueless, she still had bubbling hate inside of her. She despised the man.

But in the two weeks of being clueless, she had met so many wonderful people she never knew existed, at least not in her circle of Hyūga's. And one person that stood out to her was the beautiful redhead Uzumaki who for an unknown reason seemed to radiate such sunshine and warmth, almost like Naruto. She was a mother she realised she never had and longed to spend more time with her.

So when she asked her over to the Uzumaki/Namikaze mansion for a family night she did not hesitate to take up the offer. She begged Momona to let her go in which the brunette obliged on the condition that Naruto did not lay a hand on her. The blonde shrugged, mindlessly agreeing to the condition, and that was how she found herself playing charades with the Uzumaki family, women versus men.

She glanced down at the paper she had pulled out and scanned the contents. How am I supposed to act like that? Does it even exist? She pursed her lips and set down the paper then created a triangle shape with her hands and placed it on her forehead and raised one leg into the air, hoping Kushina would understand what she was trying to say. The older woman slapped her hand on her son's leg who unfortunately sat beside her, trying to guess what it was.

"Uh-um, Pegasus!" She yelled, pulling the blonde's hair down as she did so. He winced in pain, grabbing his head. Hinata shook her head and pretended to be galloping, hands till against her forehead. Kushina snapped her fingers, pulling the blonde's hair further before pushing him away as her mind clicked, "Unicorn!"

"Yes!" She let out a sigh of relief, lazily dropping her hand from her head. "You're really good at this." The redhead giggled slightly, playing with the tips of her crimson hair.

"You're also brilliant at abusing me," the blonde muttered under his breath causing Kushina to glare at him. "Alright Dad, it's your turn." He announced, diverting the attention from him to the older man who was currently sweating bullets. "Don't bring us down! Though we can't get any lower," he muttered to himself.

Minato glanced at his crumpled piece of paper and his face went pale. "I-I can't, I really can't-"

"It's fine Dad, just do it. It can't be that bad."

-

Word of advice, never trust Naruto when he says 'It can't be that bad', because it can. The game ended with both blondes cowering in fear, Kushina in her woman's rage, and Hinata enjoying the free entertainment. She chuckled every time they flinched and shivered as Kushina's angry voice reverberated through the room. The last game, Uno, finally came to a close with Kushina's win, followed by Hinata.

"You're really good at board games mother," the bluenette exclaimed, the word mother rolling off her tongue so careless as if it were natural to her. The redhead let out a proud laugh, flashing her pearl-white teeth for the whole world to see.

"Thank you, thank you!" She glanced at the clock that hung on the dining wall, "You kids better get to bed now, it's late." The fact that their Family games night would run deep into the night did not cross the Hyūga's mind as she looked down at her attire. "Naruto go get Hinata something to wear, she can't go to bed wearing jeans."