8 | Plan A

Naruto arrived at school, as usual, in his white Gordon Murray T50. Although chastised many times by teachers in the school for bringing an expensive car like his to school, he paid no attention to them and did what he loved the most. Be a rebel. Be brought out his phone and texted someone, asking them where they were, and almost immediately, he felt the device buzz in his hand.

"The library huh? Why am I not surprised?" He rolled his eyes and stuffed the device in his ripped jeans pocket, locked his doors and walked towards the library of the school.

The school was huge. And what made it unbelievable was it didn't have dorms. Sometimes that was a good thing, but the majority of the time, it wasn't a good thing, it meant it took longer for students to manoeuvre the school to get to their next lesson, and if you were people like Naruto Uzumaki who dawdled in the hallway you were most likely to get to your next lesson late, leading to a detention with Kakashi reading one chapter of Icha-Icha Paradies each session.

It was a private school for rich people and 'young celebrities' to put it in understandable terms. For example, Hinata Hyūga, a young professional actress, Sakura Haruno a young professional fashion designer working with high brands and modelling groups and Ino Yamanaka, a young writer and journalist with books selling across the world, working with art directors and their own companies, like the relationship with the Uzumaki and the Hyūga. Karin Kagura is a young professional fashion designer in the Kagura business with a one-year contract with the Shizuoka family. TenTen Suzuki, a high selling Weapons Company paired with the second branch of the Hyūga family that specialises in martial arts and fighting.

Big companies paired their children up with other large companies to make their companies even bigger, expand and gain profit. It was a win-win situation in most cases, except, a majority of the time, the children had, either terrible history together, liked someone else, or just couldn't stand each other. Like Naruto and Hinata.

The blonde pushed open the double doors of the library and took off his headphones, shoving them into his bag. He walked past the front desk and walked down the downstairs of towering bookshelves filled with...well, books, looking a certain bluenette. He finally, after a while, saw her sitting on the last row, a book in front of her, a pen in her hand and purple headphones over her hair that was tried up into a messy bun, her bangs framing her face.

She wore a mini-plated lavender skirt and a tucked-in black turtle neck T-shirt. He sucked in a deep breath, then walked up towards her. Immediately she noticed him, she gave him a faint smile, then looked back at her book. There was a reddened bruise on the left side of her busted lips. Naruto frowned then sat down, sliding a mirror across to her.

"Are you sure your makeup is full coverage? You look terrible." He quoted in a mocking tone, a smirk on his face. She frowned at him then picked up the mirror slowly, opening it. A tiny gasp left her lips and her hand reached to touch the bruise.

"Shit," She cursed, rummaging through her bag for her lip gloss and foundation. She kept the compact mirror in front of her on the table and open her powder compact, picking up the brush that lay in there. She dapped over the red spot, powder puffing out in all directions. When she was sure it was properly covered, she dabbed the injury on her lips with lip gloss, her eyes twitching at the pain. She popped her lips and looked back at the blonde, slight desperation in her eyes, "Does it look better?"

A sigh left his lips as he nodded then pointed at the book on the table, "What have you got so far?" She smiled an empty closed-eye smile.

"A lot if I do say so myself. Plan A: Humiliation." Naruto rose a questioning eyebrow, making the Hyūga let out a little laugh, "Let me explain." She turned the book around so it was the right way round for the blonde to be able to see her detailed drawing and neat writing, "He is going to be in a conference with your dad, Mr Haruno, Mr Uchiha and Mr Nara in front of a ton of important people and The Board Members. A few selected customers will also be there to analyse all the companies and businesses and chose which one they would go to if in need of something. My job, well, our job, is to humiliate him."

The blonde was speechless. Everything was detailed. The date, the time, amount of Board Members that were going to be present, amount of selected customers and how long it was going to last. Their plan of humiliation was detailed on when and how they'd execute it and every possible reaction to everyone present. He blinked repeatedly, his ocean-blue orbs scanning the paper. He looked back at her to notice her grinning evilly to herself.

"You're insane." She laughed psychotically, revealing lavender eyes, with wickedness engraved in them.

"I know. I tell myself that every, single, day." Her smile broadened, making the blonde gulp. He swallowed the lump in his throat then cleared his throat,

"Ahem, well, without, that grin on your face, explain." Hinata nodded, straighten her back and composing herself,

"Of course. 10 days from now, as I said earlier, he is going to be attending a conference at Konoha's Companies and Industries, along with other successful business and company owners, i.e. your father. 'Punctuality is the root to success,' is all he says, so on that day, we are going to make him late." Naruto frowned. Just making him late?

"And how's that going to humiliate him?" Hinata pulled out her phone and typed in something, then showed him the screen. It was an article by Hiashi Hyūga at a conference some years ago. She scrolled down and zoomed into something then told him to read it out. He hesitated but obliged. "'Punctuality is the root of success. Being on time is a virtue and I don't plan on arriving or planning for an event at the last minute.' The speech goes on I'm not reading all that," he handed the phone back to her and she looked at him in a 'well?' manner. "You are his daughter so sure."

Hinata smiled at her minor victory and was about to open her mouth to explain the details when the school bell rang. She frowned and looked down at the screen of her phone which read 8:30 am. 'Time flies I guess', she shrugged, shoving the phone into her bag, along with her books and pens, standing up in sync with the blonde in front of her. "What do we have first?" He asked as they walked out of the library.

"Art with Deidara-sensei." An annoyed groan left his lips as he slouched over, feeling defeated and not having the strength to go through school anymore. The bluenette let out a short giggle and shook her head, gripping the straps of her tote bag.

"Yeah, well, deal with it. It's only one- oh wait no, two hours. We have a double lesson." The blonde let out a muffled scream, slapping his face with his bag, making Hinata burst out in fits of laughter, one Naruto hadn't heard.