2 | "...why Him?!..."

The bluenette brushed her bangs that covered her eyes to the slightly rear sides of her face so only a little bit of her eyes could be seen. She smiled to herself and stood up, dusting her hoodie dress. Just then, a knock came on her door, startling her for a few seconds before she came back to her senses.

"Come in!" She yelled as audibly as she could. And just then, a dark-haired peeked in; his lavender eyes scanning the room before they fell upon her. He gave her a small smile. It made her smile back.

"Hiashi-sama has called for you." At the sound of her father's name, her smile immediately faded into a look of disgust. Her father. Yeah, right. More like an exploiting demon who makes people feel more inferior than they are and use that to his advantage. She gritted her teeth and looked at the man by the door and nodded.

He gave a little bow before leaving and closing the door. She let out a little sigh before staring back at her reflection in her mirror. She looked just like her mother, and she hated every single bit of it. Because of that, she became a pawn, an item of exploitation for her dad. It wasn't like she even wanted to be on screen.

After brushing her silky hair, she dropped the purple brush in her hand and slipped on her knee-high brown boots before leaving her room, locking it behind.

Just after she left, she came eye to eye with a grinning face. He had fierce, black slits in place of pupils in his eyes, two red marks on his cheeks that resembled fangs, and sharp canines.

She smiled a little. She was about to call his name when a dog half her size pounced on her, licking her face, and making her laugh. She tried to get the dog off her with help of the boy, she then got back up to her feet and was immediately pulled into a tight hug. "Hey Kiba!" She laughed, receiving a peck on her forehead. Of course. It was always Kiba.

He ruffled her neatly brushed hair, making her smack his hand away with a friendly laugh. Kiba looked at her, raising his eyebrow for a while after finally getting the hint. He smiled nervously before Hinata remembered why she'd left her room in the first place.

"Oh. I have to go. What are you and Akamaru doing here anyway?" She asked ruffling the milky white fur of the dog, Akamaru.

"What, I can't see my own girlfriend?" She shrugged her shoulders and made her way down the spiral staircase and into the music room, with Kiba and Akamaru waiting outside.

The heels of her boots could be heard meeting with the porcelain white tiles of the mansion. As she stopped in front of the double door, she released a deep breath before pushing the glass doors open. Immediately, the melodious sound of an empty song could be heard.

Like always, Hiashi was playing a piece of classical music on the jet-black piano with not much emotion or passion. He only had a monotone expression as he read the musical notes and his thin fingers pressed the keys. And that was that. Nothing more, nothing less.

She walked up to him and gave a small bow and waited for him to finish the piece he was playing. After finishing the piece, he brought down the lid of the piano, covering it. "You are getting married." He announced without giving her much attention. Instead, he walked towards the table close by and sat down, taking a sip from the hot tea poured in by one of the maids. She gulped.

"Pardon?" He glared at her from the brink of his cup making her anger increase. He thinks he's all that, it pissed her off so much.

"I didn't have water in my mouth when I spoke." Right, you had tea, she thought, rolling her eyes internally, "You are to be wedded to Naruto Uzumaki for a year." He gently placed his teacup in the saucer in front of him and picked up a book.

"Why him?! I already have a boyfriend!-"

"Which I did NOT approve of." He snapped, slamming the book in his hands shut, the sound having an echoing effect through the room. It made her flinch. Why Naruto Uzumaki of all people? It could have been someone else! Someone more reasonable, less stupid, and less of a brat! She gritted her teeth even more than before.

"What happened to the contract with the Uchiha family?" She was pushing it, and she knew it. When he gave her instructions, she wasn't meant to question, but here she was, questioning, even raising her voice. How unladylike.

"That is for me to know and for you not to. You are dismissed." He didn't even look her in the eye. That's how much it belittled her. She clenched her jaw and created a tightly shaped ball with her fists, her long nails digging holes into her palm. It started to bleed.

She wanted the roles to be switched. She was in charge and he was cowering in her mercy. She wanted him to suffer as he made her. She wanted him to be exploited, Be who he didn't want to be because of her, she wanted him to hate life because of her. He wanted him to feel low, like he was nothing, like no one loved him because of her.

She wanted him to die.

She unclenched her fist leaving her fingers bloody. Her usually happy amethyst eyes were masked with hatred. His dying sight was all she needed. She wanted him to die the slow, painful and torturous death.

She wanted to hear him screech in pain and watch his face twist in despair and anguish. She wanted him to be humiliated, watch him stand in front of thousands of important people and make a huge fool of himself. She wanted every bad to come to him, slowly and painfully, before he goes crazy and committed suicide.

The thought made her smile a sadistic smile. Yes. Watch him commit suicide. Oh, what a pleasure that would be. She giggled a little before turning around to leave the room. She would do it. Oh yes. She wouldn't die before he does. And his death would be because of her.

That made her smile. She couldn't wait. She rested her injured hand on the doorknob and twisted it, leaving a blood trail. He was going to die in her hands. Definitely.