18 | Ice skating

"Alright, she is Sakura," the platinum blonde pointed at the pinkette who smiled at Hinata with warm emerald eyes, "She is your go-to girl number 1. I'm Ino, your go-to-girl number 2, that," She pointed at a brunette with chocolate-coloured eyes, "Is Tenten, you are her therapist and her, yours. And that over there is Temari," she pointed at the sandy blonde who completed the circle of girls, "She is anything you want as a girlfriend aside from the fact she isn't forward with what she wants. That," she pointed to the second brunette who stood quietly outside the circle, "Is Momona, she is your maid but you don't like calling her that so we're all friends. Any questions?"

The bluenette stared dumfounded at the platinum blonde who had claimed to be her 'close friend' and had spouted an eight-line piece of information which was particularly hard to take in. She slowly nodded, still confused but nodded nonetheless so the blonde wouldn't have to repeat herself. "It's nice to meet you?" Her quiet words come out more like a question making everyone in the room visibly wince at her shyness.

"Okay, I knew she was shy and quite reserved but this is another level." A lazy boy with black hair tied into a spiky ponytail resembling a pineapple spoke up, "It's a pain in the ass." He muttered, slumping forward with his hands in his pocket. The sandy blonde rolled her eyes, looking up from her phone,

"Cry about it cry, baby." She clicked her tongue, placing her phone back into the pocket of her navy blue baggy jeans. "Anyways, since Hinata is still confused because Ino did a terrible job of describing everyone except me, we should all go ice skating. It's the season and it helps Hinata understand what a mentally deranged group she's got. Who's in?"

The group of girls excluding Hinata immediately shut their hands into the air, a wave of excitement washing over them. The boys remained silent. Sakura turned to the blonde-haired boy, "It would be a good idea to come as well, Kushina'll probably force you to go anyway." His whiskered face twisted in annoyance as he remembered his mum had such a huge effect on his life.

"Well I can go alone, Sasuke you come with me. And Neji, you need to take care of your cousin." The Hyūga rolled his eyes. That technically made sense but it was a stupid reason to drag the brunette along to their little day out because Ashe had a whole group of girls who would turn defensive if they sensed their friend with amnesia was in any threat or danger.

"Hey, you can't leave me with Sai, I'm gonna go crazy! I think I'm tagging along, as troublesome as that is." Shikamaru added, scowling in annoyance. Temari was right, this was a mentally deranged group, especially the pale-skinned boy who smiled creepily beside him.

"Sai can't be left alone, can he?" The platinum blond asked, addressing no one in particular and scanning her perfect pale blue nails. Temari shrugged,

"I guess the whole bunch is coming then. Sweet, this Saturday because we have nothing else to do with our lives?"

"That's tomorrow right?" Sakura asked, opening her calendar, "Yeah why not? I'm in." The whole group nodded and one by one, they filed out of the science lab they had unintentionally colonised from the Science and Research Department. Hinata stood back, questions racing around her brain. She was in a state of confusion but decided not to speak out.

A hand rested gently on her shoulder and she turned round to witness the quiet brunette who had a straight and emotionless face. "Hinata-sama, let us go home." The formality of the brunette certainly caught her off guard but she quickly regained herself, sporting a warm smile.

"Just Hinata is fine." Her baby brown eyes lingered on the bluenette for some seconds before she stretched out her hand for Hinata to take. Slowly and reluctantly, she obliged, placing her pale ones in the brunettes. She was out of the room and out into the school's car park where the familiar blond stood, leaning on his car in boredom.