"So what do want Ni?"

"Ain't that a way to treat a customer."

"You've been hanging with Louis for far to long." I said while giggling.

"You can't tell me what to do, your not my mum."

"Ok, ok, so what would you like today NI?"

"Can I have chicken wrap, double portion of peri peri chips, corn on cob , 5 hot wings and a drink."

"Coming right up."

"O and tell the waitress to sit with me while I eat."

This made me laugh. I love how he's so care free.

"I see what she can do."

His order was done about 5 minutes I brought him his order and sat across from him. Gosh he had the most beautiful blue eyes ever.

"So what's you've been doing these couple of days."

" ya know the usual recording stuff like that."

We talked for about two hours. It was getting dark. My shift was over. Time flies when your having fun.

Niall POV

Yes I talked to Jessica. Yes It feels good to catch up. She just so perfect. I'm starting to think Danielle was right. Maybe she is my princess.

I've waiting a long time for my princess and I think she's the one.

After Nandos I offered her a ride home, she declined. She suggested to go to the beach. I wonder why.

"Why the beach?"

"I like walking on the beach edge.

Just never had someone to go with."

"You got me." I said while placing my hands on top of her. I felt a shock go threw my body. It felt nice. It felt nice how she tried to included me in what she like to do.

"You know I never thought I would see the ocean in your eyes." She says.

"What do mean?"

"You have really pretty blue eyes." She ways while blushing. I made her blush!!

"Well in my eyes I say you are really pretty."

This made her blush ever more. I'm getting good at our little flirting game.

"You don't mean that." Then she playfully punches my arm.

I just wish that she can see what I see. I see the most beautiful girl sitting right next to me. I see a girl that is carefree just like me. I see girl I think I might me in love with.

"NI, what are you thinking about?" She says.

"You." I mumble.

"What?"

"Nothing, just hope it doesn't rain."

"O it's only a ten percent chance. So it probably won't."

We got to the beach. She ran out of the car, it made me wonder if she did this as a kid. I decided to leave my phone in the car. I mean who's going to call me at seven at night.

Jessica POV

Once we got the beach, I ran out of the car. Almost tripped and fell on my face, thank god Niall didn't see that. I reached the waters edge. I walked along the end. While I was doing this, it reminded me of my childhood. The actual good times, when my parents had free time they would always bring to the beach. Once the got busy I was their second option. I suddenly felt a warm hand slip into mine. I turned around and saw it was Niall. At the moment I'm having butterflies in my stomach. Why? I always saw Niall as a friend. Why am I feeling this? Then I heard a sound, like thunder. O shit, Niall was right I was going to rain. The rain began to pour. We still walked along the edge of the water. Out of the blue I turn and face Niall then smashed my lips on his. I didn't know what came over me. But I guess he enjoyed it cause all he said was wow after we kissed.

"What that for?" He says while turning into a tomato.

"I don't know."

He looks away and just smiles.

"Let's go back." He suggested.

Niall POV

We were just walking then the best thing happened to me. Jessica kissed me. I didn't know what to do but kiss her back. It was starting to rain harder.

"We should go."

"No" she pouted.

"Your going to get sick."

"Carry me then?"

I picked her bridal style.

"Anything for you princess."

She blushed. That was the only answer I need. I knew I was doing something right.

We got to her aunts flat. I dropped her off. After that I saw 18 miss calls on my phone. 9 from Liam, I listened to his voicemail. I'm guessing he was worried sick. Then 9 from an unknown number. They left 4 voicemail. The first on was just someone breathing. Isn't that creepy. The second was some shuffling noises. I began to question who is this? And how did they get my number? I listen to the third message, Niall back off. After hearing that message I nearly dropped my phone to the floor. Should I listen to the last message? I decided I had to. I notice the voicemail was longer than the others. I click play, my hands were practically shaking.

"Niall you can't hide, I've been watching you. Stop hanging with Jessica. She's not yours. I saw you guys at the beach. I see everything." The message said. I quickly annualized it. This is probably a prank. But what if it was a real person stalking him? Or stalking Jessica? I had to be strong for Jessica. I would do anything to keep her safe.

What do guys think of the story so far?

Vote, comment, fan. We fan back

XX love you guys lots