Red carpet

*Celestia*
I slip away from Tom's embrace and walk towards the closet, where my gown is carefully hung. It's time to get ready for the Tony Awards red carpet event. As I unzip the garment bag, revealing the stunning flowing silver dress, I can't help but feel a flutter of both nerves and excitement.

In the spacious bathroom, I start by applying makeup that accentuates my features, making my eyes pop. Tom enters, adjusting his tie as he watches me in the mirror, a loving smile on his lips. "Need any help ?" He asks, offering a hand.

I smile, grateful for his support. He always manages to calm my nerves. "Actually, yes. Would you mind zipping up my dress once I get it on ?"

"Of course". He replies, his eyes filled with love and admiration. "I am happy to".

I step into the dress, the silky fabric gliding over my skin. Slipping my arms through the delicate straps, I turn towards Tom, who carefully zips up the back. Once he is finished, I take a step back, allowing him to take in the full effect.

"You look incredible, Celestia". He says, his eyes sparkling with pride. "Just like I knew you would. The babies looks great in it too".

I blush, feeling both beautiful and powerful in this gown, and I can't help but giggle at his comment about my pregnant belly. "Thank you, Tom. Now, let's get you dressed to match".

He grins, stepping into the bedroom to finish getting ready. Moments later, he emerges in a perfectly tailored black tuxedo that compliments my dress wonderfully.

We stand side by side in front of the mirror, admiring each others reflections. The anticipation of the night ahead fills the room, our hearts racing with excitement.

"Ready to face the red carpet ?" Tom asks, offering his arm.

Taking a deep breath, I slip my arm through his. "As ready as I will ever be. Let's make tonight unforgettable".

Together, we leave the hotel suite, our love and partnership shining as brightly as the city lights below. The red carpet awaits, and no matter what the night brings, we know we will, as always, face it hand in hand.

As we exit the hotel, we're greeted by a sleek, black limousine. Tom helps me into the vehicle with the utmost care, gently supporting me as I lower myself onto the plush leather seat. Once we are both settled inside, the limo pulls away from the hotel and begins its journey through the bustling streets of New York City.

Tom notices my hand instinctively resting on my growing belly, where our twins are nestled safely. He reaches over and places his hand on mine, his touch warm and reassuring. "How are you feeling, Celestia ?" He asks, genuine concern lacing his voice.

"I'm doing well, thanks". I reply, shifting slightly to find a more comfortable position. "I think the babies are excited too. They have been kicking up a storm ever since I started dressing".

Tom chuckles and leans closer, speaking to the twins as if they can understand his every word. "Hey there, little ones. We're in the heart of New York City right now, a place filled with incredible sights, sounds, and experiences. One day, we will bring you back here and explore everything this amazing city has to offer".

As he continues to describe the wonders of New York, I can't help but feel a surge of love for this man who will soon be the father of our children. He is always so attentive, caring, and deeply devoted to our growing family, he is a better man than I ever expected..

The limousine weaves through the busy streets, passing by iconic landmarks like Times Square and Broadway, their lights casting a warm glow on Tom's face. I can see the excitement in his eyes as he envisions future family trips to this vibrant city.

Before we know it, the limo slows to a stop outside the venue, signaling our arrival at the red carpet event. Tom squeezes my hand gently and says. "Are you ready, my love ?"

I nod, feeling a mix of excitement and nerves. "Let's do this, together".

With a final, reassuring smile, Tom helps me out of the limousine, and we step onto the red carpet hand in hand, ready to face the night as a loving and united team.

As we step onto the red carpet, the dazzling lights and excited chatter create an electric atmosphere. Photographers snap pictures, and fans cheer from behind the velvet ropes, all eager to catch a glimpse of their favorite stars.

A reporter approaches us, microphone in hand, and directs her attention to Tom. "Tom, congratulations on your Tony Award nomination! How does it feel to be recognized for your outstanding work ?"

Tom beams with pride, giving my hand a gentle squeeze. "It's an incredible honor to be nominated. I'm grateful for the opportunity to be a part of such a talented community and to share my passion for theater with the world".

The reporter then turns to me, her eyes bright with curiosity. "Celestia, you must be so proud of Tom. What do you think his chances are of taking home the award tonight ?"

I smile, my confidence in Tom unwavering. "I have no doubt that he will win. He's put his heart and soul into his performance, and it shows. I couldn't be more proud of him".

The reporter nods in agreement, her gaze drifting down to my pregnant belly. "You are absolutely glowing, Celestia! Pregnancy suits you well. Any thoughts on how this new chapter will influence Tom's future projects ?"

I place a hand on my stomach, feeling the warmth of Tom's support beside me. "Thank you. Becoming a mother will no doubt be a life-changing experience, and so will becoming a father. I'm sure it will bring a new depth to his work. I know he is excited to explore new opportunities and take on roles that resonate with him, both personally and professionally. I am not going to hold him back, he deserves to shine".

With a final congratulatory remark, the reporter wishes us the best of luck and moves on to interview other attendees. Tom and I continue down the red carpet, pausing for photos and interviews, our love and unity shining through every moment.

As we stand beneath the dazzling lights, hand in hand, it's clear that we are no longer just a couple but a team, ready to face whatever challenges and triumphs the future may hold. And as the night unfolds, we're reminded of the strength and love that brought us to this magical moment.

As we leave the red carpet behind and step into the grand venue, the excitement in the air is palpable. The room is filled with the who's who of the theater industry, each person dressed to the nines and exuding an air of sophistication. I can't help but feel a little starstruck, my eyes widening as I recognize one famous face after another.

Tom notices my awe and chuckles softly. "It's quite something, isn't it ?" He whispers in my ear.

I nod, still taking in the impressive scene. "I have never been surrounded by so many talented people. It's incredible".

As we make our way to our assigned seats, the room buzzes with anticipation. Conversations hum with predictions and well-wishes, the excitement only growing as the ceremony's start draws near.

Finally, the lights dim, and the audience quiets down as the host for the evening takes the stage. They greet everyone with a warm smile and a few humorous remarks, setting the tone for a fun and memorable night.

The ceremony begins, and we are treated to stunning performances from the nominated shows. Each act leaves me in awe of the creativity and talent on display. I glance over at Tom, who sits at the edge of his seat, completely engrossed in the performances.

During a brief intermission, we chat with fellow attendees, sharing our thoughts on the ceremony so far. I can't help but feel a sense of camaraderie with everyone in the room, as if they are all a part of a big, talented family.

As the ceremony resumes, the awards start to be announced. With each winner's name called, the room erupts in applause and cheers. The joy and pride on the faces of the winners and their loved ones is heartwarming to witness.

As the moment for Tom's category draws near, he reaches over and gives my hand a reassuring squeeze. No matter the outcome, we know we are in this together, and that's what truly matters.

The envelope is opened, and the presenter reads out yet another winner's name. Tom's category is finally up, and our hearts race in unison, waiting for the result that could change our lives forever.