Chapter Twenty-Six

Start from the beginning

Iris smiled and embraced her in a hug.

"Aw look at our baby girl." Jennifer nudged John.

John chuckled before embracing her in a hug. Iris smiled as she looked at Hong Joong, she gave him a light shove causing him to laugh.

"I can't believe you pulled this off? We've been together every second of the day." She giggled.

"I have my ways." He smirked.

He pecked her lips before going to greet her parents.

"Your highness stayed up all night just planning it." Axel whispered.

"Really?" She asked.

"Mhm, when you slept he planned." Axel nodded.

"That explained the bags he desperately tried to cover up." She chuckled.

Axel chuckled and nodded before going to talk to Irene. Iris walked over to Daniela and Ivy who were whispering to one another.

"What are y'all talking about?" Iris asked.

"Nothing." Daniel said.

Iris squinted her eyes at them before nodding.

"Mhmmmm, how was the honey moon?" Iris asked.

"Oh my god it was a bliss, we had so much fun and so much sex." Ivy gasp as she fanned herself.

Daniel chuckled.

"That is my time to go join the fellas." He pecked Ivy's cheek before giving Iris a quick hug.

Iris chuckled as she watched him walk away leaving them alone, A waiter came toward them with two flutes of champagne. Iris grabbed the two before passing one to Ivy, Ivy hesistently grabbed the glass.

"Cheers bitch." Iris smiled.

Ivy did a nervous chuckle as Iris clinked her glass against hers.

"So how is it being a wife?" Iris asked smiling.

"Oh it's wonderful, I feel complete. Daniel is truly amazing." Ivy smiled.

Iris sipped her champagne and nodded.

"Are you ready to become a wife better yet a Queen?" Ivy asked.

"I'm nervous, but I'm ready." Iris smiled.

"I'm proud of you Iris. You're so brave for taking a step out of your comfort zone." Ivy smiled.

"Thanks sis, now enough about me. How many months are you?" Iris asked raising a brow.

Ivy looked at her and scuffed as Iris took the glass out of her hand.

"How'd you know?" Ivy asked.

"You would've chugged that champagne by now, beside the glow and baby you hate wearing black." She giggled.

Ivy sighed.

"I'm two months...but don't tell anyone." Ivy said.