Chapter 112: Huge Heart

Start from the beginning

Xu Dongyou nodded, and then asked Zhulong to help him take down the dragon scale and put it in the back of the truck to transport back. Of course, Xu Dongyou didn't forget to stay in ‌ to accompany Zhulong to talk or something.

A few days, Zhulong has been able to speak normally, and it even seems to be more unfathomable. Xu Dongyou always has a feeling of awe, but every time he sees Zhulong's eyes, a kind of The feeling will go away.

Because, Xu Dongyou only saw in Zhulong's eyes the introverted and gentle, majestic and mysterious appearance which is completely different, and Xu Dongyou even thought of Zhulong's forced bond to take care of himself, that So far, the picture has left him with an indescribable touch, even a touch of emotion.

After Xu Dongyou left, Zhulong regained his composure. He didn't look at the touch-screen projection device once, but just thought about something quietly.

Xu Dongyou and the others were all ready, carrying weapons made of dragon scales, sealing equipment, and other tools, and directly entered the portal one by one with large packages on their backs.

Everyone is wearing protective clothing. As soon as they entered the world of the teleportation array, everyone immediately made preparations to prevent the sludge explosion. Some sludge should be less likely to attack humans.

But they also have to make all the preparations to deal with it, so they can't lose the chain at the first step.

After about a minute, the sludge remained motionless, just like the sludge from the outside world. The processor who took the lead immediately made a gesture to indicate that it was safe for the time being. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, but they did not He didn't really relax, but walked cautiously one by one, each of them held his breath and concentrated on it.

They were worried that the air quality inside was not good, or that there was something that would harm humans. They were all equipped with oxygen cylinders, and then Xu Dongyou, who had the strongest sense of danger, carefully felt the oxygen in the air. Is there any harm.

At the same time, some researchers tested the air with instruments, which showed that the air quality was poor, but there were no harmful substances.

But they still didn't take off their masks. After all, the oxygen cylinders can only last about four hours, and they stayed in the ‌ for at least three days, and the oxygen cylinders had to be kept for emergencies.

After Xu Dongyou activated the sensor, he didn't feel any danger warning. He even tried to turn off the oxygen bottle and took off his mask. The humid and foul-smelling air immediately permeated the surroundings. Xu Dongyou couldn't help but frowned. This smell makes me feel uncomfortable, but it is completely within the tolerable range.

Although some sludge only creates the real culprits of monsters, and some smells are also coming from some soil, but there is no flesh and blood of those monsters that makes me feel so disgusted that even my soul can't bear it Stay disgusted.

Others also took off their masks one after another. The researcher squatted down, and the little girl carefully collected and tested the soil, and then showed a little surprised expression, and said to everyone: "It's a bit strange,  Some soil in this world makes me feel disgusted even to the soul when there is no outside world at all."

Don't know what caused it either.

Everyone was surprised, but they didn't touch the black mud rashly, but prepared to go further. We didn't see any living plants or animals on the road, only the black mud everywhere, and some withered tree ‌grass.

‌Some trees and grasses are normal, but it may be because they grow in ‌, and the roots, stems, and leaf veins are faintly visible with dark filth, which is probably caused by absorbing the black mud.

Everyone continued to walk for a few hours, and soon came to the vicinity of the evil tree. The researcher put down his backpack, began to assemble the equipment, and finally carried out a remote monitoring test on the tree. After half an hour,  A researcher said: "There is a strange energy around the tree, and at the same time, signs of life have been detected in the tree. Look at it, and it looks like a jump."

"What?!!!"

Everyone looked shocked, and they came to look at the screen one after another. Although there were many numbers on it that they couldn't understand what they meant, everyone could see the very regular monitoring chart on it.

"How can a tree have jumps? Doesn't it mean that a tree has the same kind of dirt? Could it be the evil jumps on it?" Some handlers It's hard to accept this fact, but I can't help but speculate on another possibility.

The others nodded their heads in agreement.

The director didn't say anything the whole time, but carefully observed the tree. From his perception, he really felt the throbbing vitality of the tree.

Although the researcher is dissatisfied with everyone questioning himself, he also knows that this is not the time to argue, but to give his own guess and reason, "If it's just an evil jump, why can't I use this device at all?" I can detect such a clear jump map from a long distance. It can only be detected by my instrument because the shape of the tree is very large and the dirt must be very large. ."

The guess was well-founded, and everyone was dumbfounded for a moment and unable to refute it, but he was still instinctively shocked by the jump of a tree.

"Then we are talking in , will you hear..." a handler suddenly asked.

After all, if a tree has viscera, it may mean that it is no longer a plant, and may even have the ability to think and judge.

Although so far, none of the trees have responded.

As a result, instead of relaxing, everyone became tense because of the handler's words, and even shuddered.

Xu Dongyou felt it openly and carefully, and didn't perceive any danger, but there was a very familiar aura around the tree, which was naturally an evil aura, but what was different about the evil was that the surrounding gray The mist breath is stronger than the evil spirit.

[The problem of slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

In addition to ‌, Xu Dongyou, whose five senses have been strengthened, even heard a very violent ‌ jumping sound, and the sound came from all directions, even under his feet.

Xu Dongyou's face changed slightly, and he had a terrible guess.

That filthy tree shouldn't be...

He crouched down, as close to the ground as possible, and listened carefully.

"Boom..."

"Boom..."

It wasn't Xu Dongyou's illusion. The sound of jumping on the ground was clearer and made Xu Dongyou's scalp tingle even more. The director noticed a point and came over and asked, "What did you find?"

Xu Dongyou hesitated for a moment, and whispered in a low volume that no one else could hear: "I heard the sound of dirt beating underground, it may be very loud."

The director's complexion changed slightly, and finally nodded again, "For the time being, let's tell the others first."

After all, it's a bit creepy to see a huge organ lying underground.