Chapter 110: The Theory of Luck

Comenzar desde el principio

Then, Xu Dongyou started to do the task, and then came to the thrilling link that everyone wanted to see, that is, when the boat was about to capsize, Xu Dongyou immediately controlled it and rescued him safely.

Even if it wasn't the first time they saw this scene, they still couldn't help opening their mouths, because although the other processors also had their own abilities, they didn't know that Xu Dongyou's ability was more cool and shocking.

After the show ended, the audience was still full, and they all left messages under the official blog, hoping that Xu Dongyou could appear on the show again.

The director also thought so, and then invited Xu Dongyou, but this time, Xu Dongyou refused.

It's not because of anything else, but because there is something wrong with the sealing formation, and he needs to go through it. Xu Dongyou briefly explained to the director that he still has tasks to do.

The director understood and expressed understanding, and then regretted that the public announced the news. Fans and netizens immediately regretted it, and some people wondered what task Xu Dongyou was performing, why didn't he consider live broadcasting?

Of course Xu Dongyou also thought about it, but considering that there might be more than one teleportation array in this world, in order to avoid alarming the enemy, he decided to hide it.

When Xu Dongyou arrived at the teleportation array, although he knew what was happening here early in the morning, when he saw the picture on the screen, his scalp still felt numb.

These things, the processing bureau has been researching and analyzing, and some handlers volunteered to say that they would like to enter, but they were rejected by the processing bureau, because they tried to put chickens, ducks and other poultry in, and found out Horrible scene.

After the chickens and ducks that were alive and kicking were sent into this world, the slightly disgusting sludge around them immediately seemed to be alive, engulfing the chickens and ducks and quickly devouring them.

The chickens and ducks couldn't even resist, or in other words, they resisted, because there was too much sludge in this world, they directly swallowed the chickens and ducks, and then returned to peace.

It was as if what they had seen before was an illusion.

The processing bureau attached great importance to this. They didn't expect that the sludge was actually alive. The face of the processing worker who said he volunteered to enter it turned dark immediately, and he was extremely scared.

If he really got in, he wouldn't be able to escape even in any way, and he would end up like those chickens and ducks in the end.

When the sludge was taken out, Xu Dongyou immediately felt the familiar feeling coming from the sludge, so disgusting that even his soul resisted.

He had only felt this feeling from monsters, and he immediately informed the processing bureau of this important information.

The people in the handling bureau immediately had a guess, and so did Xu Dongyou.

Could it be that these sludges are probably related to monsters, or that monsters were born from these sludges?

Just like that tree, some evil spirits are like fruits, from growing to maturity, and finally falling to the ground, it seems to be really like a fruit tree, but those fruits are so that there is no way to deal with them The evil spirits that I fear and work hard to eliminate.

They also finally understood why the evil spirits couldn't be eradicated, because as long as human beings are still alive, this tree can continuously create evil spirits.